NEW IRON MAN PICS

FrenchLegend

Using TM as an army builder would be a good excuse to buy this figure. But I would rather call it a Doombot, Ultron army or Vault Guardsman regiment. He just doesn't look Titanium Man-ish, he's one skinny looking little twerp !! I just can't take this thing being seriously called T I T A N I U M M A N !!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So DONT tell me im unfamiliar with toy biz marvel legends because ive been there from the start.

ive showed you mine,now you show me yours.

@smilepunch@

Yeah like you Grog i've been there a lil early but kinda late(really started with ML2 Doom and ML3 Wolvy but mainly started with ML5) and i also like a lot of Hasbro's offerings like you(in fact some are better then TBs by far, Doom for one)

So to you other dude, i guess anyone that likes Hasbro MLs/6 inch scale movie figs are morons/fools? Oh well, then i guess Grog and my self are morons(or maybe its the blind TB supporters that are the morons, who's to really say, ya'll ain't helping LCBH move though, i know that much)

Titanium Man while not based on his comic look is a nice looking figure and could IMO be used as an army builder of sorts for some sort of anti Iron Man group.

SC while just a repaint also looks REALLY good, and of course i'll get War Machine.

this man speaks da truth!

nice to get someone who feels the way i do.

i agree,while not comic accurate he looks pretty cool.isnt it a possibility that he appears in this form in the game?

i agree,while not comic accurate he looks pretty cool.isnt it a possibility that he appears in this forum in the game?

War Machine and Titanium man are either being held very well as secrets from the movie (possibly cameo or easter egg material) or most likely in the video game. Either was I like the look of the figures. They are movie figures so I never expect to be completely movie accurate, but most are pretty damned close.

I'm fairly certain I'm picking up a few of those, even though I haven't bought (and then kept) a ML since HML Series 1, just need the 'in hand' test first. If some of the others fit in with the MLs I have kept then most definitely.

Titanium Man looks very nice, I shall have him!

Also makes me think...could Crimson Dynamo be close behind?

i dont get it. it is the exact same figure, just repainted. why get all of them? will this not look dumb one next to each other? sure to complete a hall of armory but then everyone could repaint older figures too, thats the same no? i will get the mach3 but for the rest of the repaints? i pass.

ya, but also people already have silver centuron iron man

so that would count in the hall-o-armory

plus ML9 warmachine and ML7 silver centuron iron man are repaints of ML1 ironman

PS. i know this is off topic but did anybody notice that the SANDMAN was not in the 90's spiderman TAS?

whats up with that?

i did a search at the kb that i work at for 'iron man' (turned up too many choices of older toys still in the system), then i did a search for 'im action fig' which turned up some new ones. $10.99 retail with 10 different UPC numbers.

our system does not give specific upc numbers, nor the specific names of characters, but it does show ten showings for the same SKU#. when i checked that sku#

in the defect program, they came up class I (manufacturer inspection), which only comes up for hasbro and some mattel products. not for toybiz as their products are inspected by kb's defect department.

so that means kb is most likely getting them and the price will be $10.99.

PS. i know this is off topic but did anybody notice that the SANDMAN was not in the 90's spiderman TAS?

whats up with that?

it was some kind of legal battle,so thats why they didnt use him

actually i think it was cuase he was supposed to be in a movie with Electro and Spider-man. never left the planning area.

@peace@ @peace@

QUOTE(Lemonhead @ Feb 5 2008, 11:19 PM) post_snapback.gifI mean, you're obviously unfamiliar with the real Marvel Legends that Toy-Biz created, so I can't really blame you for our naivete'.

I can't speak for him, but I've been with ML since day one so I am familiar with the Marvel Legends ToyBiz created. Every bowlegged, parts falling off before they're removed from the package, loose jointed, cheap @$$ed plastic, horribly out of scale, poorly painted one of them.

Did I like the line? Yes, unlike some I just don't feel the need to paint it as something it's not, and never was. You don't have to like Hasbro, but don't make the 'Biz out to be this wonderous producer of super-quality toys. Cause that's REAL naivete'.

QUOTE(shokker @ Feb 4 2008, 01:15 PM) post_snapback.gifPS. i know this is off topic but did anybody notice that the SANDMAN was not in the 90's spiderman TAS?

whats up with that?

1.The titanium man figures look really good even though it's not comic accurate, but the same thing happened with the Annihilus and the Doombot from FF movie line, they were based on the game appearance and people still bought it.

2.Anyone it's entitled to their opinion of why the like a figure or not and they have a right to buy it or not if they want and still not be called morons because of it.

3.It's true, Electro and Sandman were scheduled to appear in a spider man movie which I think James Cameron was gonna direct, that's why they weren't in the show when the studio and movie rights and whatnot expired they still had time to put Electro in the series but not Sandman it's all in wikipedia.

4. In case you're wondering, yeah I'm new to these forums(which I really enjoy).

LAME follow-up wave to the IRONMAN movie line.

Re-paint city. TITANIUM-MAN looks to be cobbled together from various MARVEL / TOY-BIZ molds that have been gathering dust in a backroom closet.

Then again...what should we expect from HASBRO??

#US1#

WOW!

i never thought id meet one of you! your one of the members of the a-hole institute of stupidity!

Really? That's weird. I'm holding their Corporate Annual Report in my hands. You're listed as the Chairman of the Board...

...strange...

@loll@

WOW!

it really lists as Grog?

so its like:

Chairman Of Board:Grog

?

i could have sworn that i was the chairman of something.......and that MUST be it! since you are all knowing with your almighty knowledge of craptistical reading.Im surprised that you didnt know The A-Hole Institution Of Stupidity was a special learing university that tackles the on-going problem of collectors who apparently have 0% sense.But im sure they have already know that.it also states that its mascot is a giant lemon shaped head in honour of their grand principle.

its amazing what tourist books can tell you ^_^

So let me see if I understand this...'cause this is a tad confusing...

You like Hasbro's Marvel legends...Yet, paradoxically (and quite ironically), you think I have 0% sense???

That's really weird. But then again, if I think about it, I guess it makes sense. I mean, you're obviously unfamiliar with the real Marvel Legends that Toy-Biz created, so I can't really blame you for our naivete'.

BTW...What's a "special learning university"? Is that different from the standard type of University...You know, the kind with books? And Professors? Or is it the kind with a little short school-bus...You remember that, right??

@smilepunch@

1# SOOOO......its BAD to like hasbro's marvel legends? dude you seriously gotta get your priorities sorted out.

2# Unfamiliar? oh i guess you can call me that,since i only have a small ammount of toybiz marvel legends.since its so small,lets make a list of the ones i HAVE!

Series 1:Captain america,iron man,toad.

series 2:dr doom,namor,thing,human torch.

series 3:wolverine,thor,magneto,ghost rider.

series 4:elektra,gambit,beast,punisher.

series 5:collossus,mr fantastic,nick fury,sabretooth,silver surfer.

series 6:phoenix,Dark phoenix,wolverine,cable,juggernaut,punisher,deadpool.

series 7:weapon x,ghost rider,iron man,vision.

series 8:storm,black widow,iceman,dock ock,iron man,ult cap.

series 9:all+galactus.

series 10:all+variants+sentinel.

series 11:scarlet witch,wonder man,wolverine,ultron,hulkbuster iron man,vengence,task master,thing.

series 12:all+x-23 variant+apocalypse.

series 13:all+variants+onslaught.

series 14:all+released variants+mojo.

series 15:all+spider-woman,wasp,and genis-vell.

face off:

cap vs red skull

hulk vs leader

dare devil vs kingpin

wolverine vs sabretooth

iron man vs mandarin

Box Sets:

X-men legends

Urban legends

Sinister 6

Fantastic 4

Fearsome foes

House of M

Monsters

Young Avengers

probyably all the x-men classics,most of the villains and superposeable spideys from the spidey lineand around 13 super hero showdown.

So DONT tell me im unfamiliar with toy biz marvel legends because ive been there from the start.

@smilepunch@

OK...you're not unfamiliar. You merely have no eyeballs. Or good taste.

@loll@

I think a lot of these are winding up to look really really neat how ever I am going to wait and see if the movie is any good first before I decide to go gaga over them :)

Allso...

Seeing pics of TM again I wonder... Will see a repaint of him in green armor aka vault guards men?.. Maybe a remolded head?.. Been a while since I have seen that look but I Think it could work..

Anyone notice this figure of Titanium Man looks more generic and resembles some of the GI Joe style figures?

I now remember who this Titanium Man figure resembles , . . . another character. Remember Windshear? A little paint job here and there and customizing . . . . you got Windshear !!

this thread is stupid all the sudden

remember when it was about ironman toys?

huh?

Hey guys! Did you know that Will o the wisp was not it spider man TAS? Whats up with that? and i thought this thread was 90s tas. @loll@

whats up with that?

actually i think it was cuase he was supposed to be in a movie with Electro and Spider-man. never left the planning area.

o, that would explain the lack of electro until the last season, and i think th legal battle was about a DC charevter called the sandman

LAME follow-up wave to the IRONMAN movie line.

Re-paint city. TITANIUM-MAN looks to be cobbled together from various MARVEL / TOY-BIZ molds that have been gathering dust in a backroom closet.

Then again...what should we expect from HASBRO??

#US1#

WOW!

i never thought id meet one of you! your one of the members of the a-hole institute of stupidity!

Really? That's weird. I'm holding their Corporate Annual Report in my hands. You're listed as the Chairman of the Board...

...strange...

@loll@

WOW!

it really lists as Grog?

so its like:

Chairman Of Board:Grog

?

i could have sworn that i was the chairman of something.......and that MUST be it! since you are all knowing with your almighty knowledge of craptistical reading.Im surprised that you didnt know The A-Hole Institution Of Stupidity was a special learing university that tackles the on-going problem of collectors who apparently have 0% sense.But im sure they have already know that.it also states that its mascot is a giant lemon shaped head in honour of their grand principle.

its amazing what tourist books can tell you ^_^

So let me see if I understand this...'cause this is a tad confusing...

You like Hasbro's Marvel legends...Yet, paradoxically (and quite ironically), you think I have 0% sense???

That's really weird. But then again, if I think about it, I guess it makes sense. I mean, you're obviously unfamiliar with the real Marvel Legends that Toy-Biz created, so I can't really blame you for our naivete'.

BTW...What's a "special learning university"? Is that different from the standard type of University...You know, the kind with books? And Professors? Or is it the kind with a little short school-bus...You remember that, right??

@smilepunch@

1# SOOOO......its BAD to like hasbro's marvel legends? dude you seriously gotta get your priorities sorted out.

2# Unfamiliar? oh i guess you can call me that,since i only have a small ammount of toybiz marvel legends.since its so small,lets make a list of the ones i HAVE!

Series 1:Captain america,iron man,toad.

series 2:dr doom,namor,thing,human torch.

series 3:wolverine,thor,magneto,ghost rider.

series 4:elektra,gambit,beast,punisher.

series 5:collossus,mr fantastic,nick fury,sabretooth,silver surfer.

series 6:phoenix,Dark phoenix,wolverine,cable,juggernaut,punisher,deadpool.

series 7:weapon x,ghost rider,iron man,vision.

series 8:storm,black widow,iceman,dock ock,iron man,ult cap.

series 9:all+galactus.

series 10:all+variants+sentinel.

series 11:scarlet witch,wonder man,wolverine,ultron,hulkbuster iron man,vengence,task master,thing.

series 12:all+x-23 variant+apocalypse.

series 13:all+variants+onslaught.

series 14:all+released variants+mojo.

series 15:all+spider-woman,wasp,and genis-vell.

face off:

cap vs red skull

hulk vs leader

dare devil vs kingpin

wolverine vs sabretooth

iron man vs mandarin

Box Sets:

X-men legends

Urban legends

Sinister 6

Fantastic 4

Fearsome foes

House of M

Monsters

Young Avengers

probyably all the x-men classics,most of the villains and superposeable spideys from the spidey lineand around 13 super hero showdown.

@smilepunch@

OK...you're not unfamiliar. You merely have no eyeballs. Or good taste.

@loll@

lame follow up after 2 days.so it took you that long to come up with that?

im feel sorry for you.your so patheic and set your unhappiness on me.

let me ask,how long have you been collection ML's? ive been collecting them since 2002.and before that xmen figures since 1991.although i have gotten rid of them,i still remember most of them.and you can post and say i have no taste? and unfamiliar?

let me tell YOU something,your the one with no taste.your the most ##$%$#ed thing that was ever created.no,that was abit too harsh.lets just say you suck,no,your an ass hole.

back to iron man,

im looking forward to the mark 3 armor.its more slim and compact than the ml8 one,and the colours are matching his comic counter-part.also im looking forward to future repaints,there is so many possibilities.plus that war machine is a grace from wal*mart.althought the ml9 one kicks ass,its too bulky.

i dont know that much about the comics iron monger.anyone got a profile &/or pics? he looks cool in the movie but his armor is very similar to the mark 1.i bet alot of ebay scalpers will mistake him for mark 1,which should be a laugh. @loll@

Titanium Man could almost be Movie Gardsman...

Or they could have just used a ThorBuster IM as a base and tried to resculpt him a little bit (fresh new helmet, gauntlets, boots and armor plating) to be the new Titanium Man plus green metallic paint and it would have resembled him better.