NEW IRON MAN PICS

FrenchLegend

what i meant is remember when we first saw the package images and that other fella did some image work of them?

that would be me :) I did some photoshop repaints.

I hope a stealth ironman is done.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonofa.....! What are they doin' to me? I don't think there's been a marvel line yet where I wanted ALL the figures in the line, so this has got to be the first! I mean, Shadowboy made some great recolors that I figured were no brainers, but since when does the toy company actually do the no brainers?

These are fantastic, and when they bring a new mold like Titanium Man, it's still fantastic! If they can keep these goin' then I don't want 'em to stop!

EDIT: Is anyone else thinking of using Titanium Man for Doombots? Also, his helmet is sorta close to a Vault Guardsman hemlet....hm....

Iron Man is due for his own line. I mean, Iron Man has had many armor variations over the decades that could see toy form. Look at all the armored Spider-Man and Batman action figures over the years. Armor designs that never appeared in comic or animated form. "Lightning Storm Batman" and "Sky Dive Batman" and etc.

Look how well Toy Biz did with Silver Centurian Iron Man and Stealth Iron Man. These actually appeared in the comics and we like them. I think Iron Man is finally an A List Marvel character and it's time for the action figures to reflect that.

Iron Man is due for his own line. I mean, Iron Man has had many armor variations over the decades that could see toy form. Look at all the armored Spider-Man and Batman action figures over the years. Armor designs that never appeared in comic or animated form. "Lightning Storm Batman" and "Sky Dive Batman" and etc.

Look how well Toy Biz did with Silver Centurian Iron Man and Stealth Iron Man. These actually appeared in the comics and we like them. I think Iron Man is finally an A List Marvel character and it's time for the action figures to reflect that.

wasnt he always A-list

hes the le ader of the avengers. tony stark?!? they are like only making movies for A-listers and ghost rider

like you dont see them making a deadpool movie

althought that would me cool

i demand a deadpool movie NOW!!!!

Hopefully, War Machine's mask can come off. Definately interested in him.

I doubt his helmet will come off this time around. Terrence Howard is counting on there being an Iron Man movie sequel so he can be War-Machine (I've read this in more than one article). When that happens we'll see variations of War-Machine with a removable helmet. I'm counting on that!

1st off, those figures look cool. My brother defently wants the Wal-mart Exclusive War Machine figure. Yeah, Iron Man's Silver/Red armor is a repaint of the Mark 2/Mark 3 armors, but I think it's a repaint that still make sense. If they did this with the other armors(Stealth, Artic, Hydro, Space, etc), and maybe add some other accessories that are apporiate to the armor, I'd be okay with that. And of course, I'd love to have gold repaint of the Mark 1 armor as well.

2nd, for those stating that Titanium Man doesn't look like his comic book counterpart, remember that there is an Iron Man Movie Video Game coming out this year as well, and I recall hearing that the video game will not only feature characters from the movie, but also a few that are in the comics but not in the 1st movie. Plus, I also recall hearing that Hasbro was going to make Iron Man Movie figures not only based on the movie, but also on the movie video game. So if Titanium Man is in the movie video game, then there is a good chance that this is what he looks like in the game.

Okay so he might look like a video game counterpart of that Titanium Man ?? Will I get a figure based on a video game, NOT !!! He's a one shot replica of character that does not come from the comic books. I don't think that qualifies him as a Marvel Legend IMO. If he's in the movie, I might, but then that is quite a poor rendition of the Titanium Man, not even close, if he is that skinny and dwarfed by the Iron Monger! Titanium Man is a giant of an armored foe and makes Iron Man look puny in Marvel lore. To reinvent him in this state is nothing short of an insult to the original creator of the character.

I think a lot of these are winding up to look really really neat how ever I am going to wait and see if the movie is any good first before I decide to go gaga over them :)

Allso...

Seeing pics of TM again I wonder... Will see a repaint of him in green armor aka vault guards men?.. Maybe a remolded head?.. Been a while since I have seen that look but I Think it could work..

I think a lot of these are winding up to look really really neat how ever I am going to wait and see if the movie is any good first before I decide to go gaga over them :)

Allso...

Seeing pics of TM again I wonder... Will see a repaint of him in green armor aka vault guards men?.. Maybe a remolded head?.. Been a while since I have seen that look but I Think it could work..

Anyone notice this figure of Titanium Man looks more generic and resembles some of the GI Joe style figures?

LAME follow-up wave to the IRONMAN movie line.

Re-paint city. TITANIUM-MAN looks to be cobbled together from various MARVEL / TOY-BIZ molds that have been gathering dust in a backroom closet.

Then again...what should we expect from HASBRO??

#US1#

you don't like anything do you?

Re-paint city. TITANIUM-MAN looks to be cobbled together from various MARVEL / TOY-BIZ molds that have been gathering dust in a backroom closet.

#US1#

WOW!

i never thought id meet one of you! your one of the members of the a-hole institute of stupidity!

can i have an autograph?

#US1#

WOW!

i never thought id meet one of you! your one of the members of the a-hole institute of stupidity!

can i have an autograph?

So NO Tornado has returned AHHH!!!!!!!!

#US1#

WOW!

Really? That's weird. I'm holding their Corporate Annual Report in my hands. You're listed as the Chairman of the Board...

...strange...

@loll@

Hmm, I'm kinda torn. I'm definitely gonna get the armors that appear in the movie, but I'm not sure about these repaints. They look nice for sure, but they're neither comic accurate nor in the movie. I already have the ML Silver Centurion, although I will most likely get the War Machine. I guess Hasbro isn't going to make any civilian figures, which is a shame, but makes sense I guess.

what i meant is remember when we first saw the package images and that other fella did some image work of them?

that would be me :) I did some photoshop repaints.

I hope a stealth ironman is done.

You can say that again, the stealth Iron Man would be a better sell than some figures in this group. Besides the video game trailer shows Iron Man transitioning to blue "stealth" mode in some of the shots. What a pity if they don't make one. The last Stealth Iron Man action figure by Toy Biz sold pretty well at the cash registers in 2002 and still is a rare, VHTF figure. Hasbro should make one as an exclusive to cash in on the demand. It would be another blunder on their part not to recognize the potential of this version.

#US1#

WOW!

Really? That's weird. I'm holding their Corporate Annual Report in my hands. You're listed as the Chairman of the Board...

...strange...

@loll@

WOW!

it really lists as Grog?

so its like:

Chairman Of Board:Grog

?

i could have sworn that i was the chairman of something.......and that MUST be it! since you are all knowing with your almighty knowledge of craptistical reading.Im surprised that you didnt know The A-Hole Institution Of Stupidity was a special learing university that tackles the on-going problem of collectors who apparently have 0% sense.But im sure they have already know that.it also states that its mascot is a giant lemon shaped head in honour of their grand principle.

its amazing what tourist books can tell you ^_^

#US1#

WOW!

...strange...

@loll@

WOW!

it really lists as Grog?

so its like:

?

i could have sworn that i was the chairman of something.......and that MUST be it! since you are all knowing with your almighty knowledge of craptistical reading.Im surprised that you didnt know The A-Hole Institution Of Stupidity was a special learing university that tackles the on-going problem of collectors who apparently have 0% sense.But im sure they have already know that.it also states that its mascot is a giant lemon shaped head in honour of their grand principle.

So let me see if I understand this...'cause this is a tad confusing...

You like Hasbro's Marvel legends...Yet, paradoxically (and quite ironically), you think I have 0% sense???

That's really weird. But then again, if I think about it, I guess it makes sense. I mean, you're obviously unfamiliar with the real Marvel Legends that Toy-Biz created, so I can't really blame you for our naivete'.

BTW...What's a "special learning university"? Is that different from the standard type of University...You know, the kind with books? And Professors? Or is it the kind with a little short school-bus...You remember that, right??

@smilepunch@

#US1#

WOW!

...strange...

@loll@

WOW!

it really lists as Grog?

so its like:

?

So let me see if I understand this...'cause this is a tad confusing...

You like Hasbro's Marvel legends...Yet, paradoxically (and quite ironically), you think I have 0% sense???

That's really weird. But then again, if I think about it, I guess it makes sense. I mean, you're obviously unfamiliar with the real Marvel Legends that Toy-Biz created, so I can't really blame you for our naivete'.

BTW...What's a "special learning university"? Is that different from the standard type of University...You know, the kind with books? And Professors? Or is it the kind with a little short school-bus...You remember that, right??

@smilepunch@

1# SOOOO......its BAD to like hasbro's marvel legends? dude you seriously gotta get your priorities sorted out.

2# Unfamiliar? oh i guess you can call me that,since i only have a small ammount of toybiz marvel legends.since its so small,lets make a list of the ones i HAVE!

Series 1:Captain america,iron man,toad.

series 2:dr doom,namor,thing,human torch.

series 3:wolverine,thor,magneto,ghost rider.

series 4:elektra,gambit,beast,punisher.

series 5:collossus,mr fantastic,nick fury,sabretooth,silver surfer.

series 6:phoenix,Dark phoenix,wolverine,cable,juggernaut,punisher,deadpool.

series 7:weapon x,ghost rider,iron man,vision.

series 8:storm,black widow,iceman,dock ock,iron man,ult cap.

series 9:all+galactus.

series 10:all+variants+sentinel.

series 11:scarlet witch,wonder man,wolverine,ultron,hulkbuster iron man,vengence,task master,thing.

series 12:all+x-23 variant+apocalypse.

series 13:all+variants+onslaught.

series 14:all+released variants+mojo.

series 15:all+spider-woman,wasp,and genis-vell.

face off:

cap vs red skull

hulk vs leader

dare devil vs kingpin

wolverine vs sabretooth

iron man vs mandarin

Box Sets:

X-men legends

Urban legends

Sinister 6

Fantastic 4

Fearsome foes

House of M

Monsters

Young Avengers

probyably all the x-men classics,most of the villains and superposeable spideys from the spidey lineand around 13 super hero showdown.

So DONT tell me im unfamiliar with toy biz marvel legends because ive been there from the start.

ive showed you mine,now you show me yours.

@smilepunch@

So DONT tell me im unfamiliar with toy biz marvel legends because ive been there from the start.

ive showed you mine,now you show me yours.

@smilepunch@

Yeah like you Grog i've been there a lil early but kinda late(really started with ML2 Doom and ML3 Wolvy but mainly started with ML5) and i also like a lot of Hasbro's offerings like you(in fact some are better then TBs by far, Doom for one)

So to you other dude, i guess anyone that likes Hasbro MLs/6 inch scale movie figs are morons/fools? Oh well, then i guess Grog and my self are morons(or maybe its the blind TB supporters that are the morons, who's to really say, ya'll ain't helping LCBH move though, i know that much)

Titanium Man while not based on his comic look is a nice looking figure and could IMO be used as an army builder of sorts for some sort of anti Iron Man group.

SC while just a repaint also looks REALLY good, and of course i'll get War Machine.