NEW IRON MAN PICS

FrenchLegend

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping those weapons on Warmachine are on a track ala Ironman cartoon version. Otherwise I'm going to end up passing on it, guess I'll wait and see.

what i meant is remember when we first saw the package images and that other fella did some image work of them?

im talking about titanium man, who has different details than the other two. i guess it could be photoshopped, if someone was so damn determined to get the missing details on there.

Wow, I want all the Iron Man figures so far...

I don't think any of those are customs, they all look like they're just minor tweaks. BTW, to see them, go to the IM site and set your clock forward.

These Iron Man figs are looking sweet! The War Machine armor is the best repaint of the red and gold. It may replace my TB one on my shelf. Silver Centurion is disappointing though. With only very few mods they could have easily made it more comic accurate and given it a more distinctive look of its own. Titanium Man is nowhere near comic accurate, but the design and colors have won me over so I'll take it.

Does anyone know if these are all going to be packaged as wave 1 releases? If so I'm preordering a case and saving myself the trouble of hunting these down.

Well now I don't have to lose an arm to create my Iron Man Hall of Armor. Now I can get Modern Armor, Sealth Armor, Silver Centurion, and War Machine at a reasonable price! Hasbro has heard the cry of some of the young collectors who want an Iron Man hall of armor. And to top it off they are in scale at 6 inches and they look good! Thanks you in advance Hasbro! :D

hey everybody! yeah, I was the one that discovered the clock thing. I posted the trick last night on Fwoosh.

See, people were saying that the next armor was officially shown, but I couldn't see it just yet, I apparently had another hour. and then it dawned on me: set my clock forward an hour. so I did, and it worked! so then I thought, what happens of I set the DAY forward 3 weeks? would that show them all? and sure enough, it did.

Titanium man has been sitting under our noses for weeks now.

Also, I am smart.

Praise me! PRAISE ME!

hey everybody! yeah, I was the one that discovered the clock thing. I posted the trick last night on Fwoosh.

See, people were saying that the next armor was officially shown, but I couldn't see it just yet, I apparently had another hour. and then it dawned on me: set my clock forward an hour. so I did, and it worked! so then I thought, what happens of I set the DAY forward 3 weeks? would that show them all? and sure enough, it did.

Also, I am smart.

Praise me! PRAISE ME!

you the man!!!!!

now piss off.

Also, I am smart.

Praise me! PRAISE ME!

not bad at all. take this hasbro @smilepunch@

i dont get it. it is the exact same figure, just repainted. why get all of them? will this not look dumb one next to each other? sure to complete a hall of armory but then everyone could repaint older figures too, thats the same no? i will get the mach3 but for the rest of the repaints? i pass.