Bowen Busts

evenflow

haha thats hilarious if you think that the bowne stuff is flimsy. Daimond is junk and thats why you can find their statues and busts for dirt cheap. But to each their own.

just look at the wide range bowen has:

http://www.bowendesigns.com/archive.asp

haha thats hilarious if you think that the bowne stuff is flimsy. Daimond is junk and thats why you can find their statues and busts for dirt cheap. But to each their own.

just look at the wide range bowen has:

http://www.bowendesigns.com/archive.asp

I don't know were your living but here they can't even give bowen away,while diamond goes for bundles.One store in particular won't even cary bowen anymore cause he gets stuck with it. Since diamond stop production he cary's sideshow and that other company wich i can't remember the name at the moment. As you say to each his own.Make mine Diamond. ;)

Just look at the wide range Diamond has:http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/products/marvel/marvel.asp

do stores near you have bowen stuff for sale ?.. if so what prices ? :D also bowen is indeed better :P

They don't cary bowen anymore cause it doesn't sell.They only have sideshow,GG and diamond stuff that isn't marvel.

Bowen= #yuk@# .

that list doesnt even compare with the bowen list. 1/3 of the list is toys

that list doesnt even compare with the bowen list. 1/3 of the list is toys

Your exagerating,its not that much.That is not a complete list,alot of stuff doesn't appear there.Its only a partial list,but it gives a good idea of the product and how nice it is. Besides,you don't need to see an entire list to conclude that its a better product than bowen. :P

:rolleyes: ok

wouldn't have a new avengers spiderman statue for sale would ya ?.. Now that one I like :D I only really want it cause someone gave me the cap statue with it and they connect :D

• 2 weeks later...
wouldn't have a new avengers spiderman statue for sale would ya ?.. Now that one I like :D I only really want it cause someone gave me the cap statue with it and they connect :D

No sorry, the last things from Diamond I had bought were the X-men Diorama Dark Phoenix set (which those I will keep as I do like those ones)

Most of the stuff I had(well in process of trying to still sell some) were from the Marvel Universe Bust Line and the Rogues Gallery Bust Line

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Diamond by far puts out the best stuff. Bowen's stuff is nice, but too expensive. THe stuff Diamond puts are are amazing pieces of art at a resonable price.

See now that's what I USED to think too.

You clearly get what you pay for as the quality of DST stuff is much less than those of Bowen.

I did keep a few pieces from Diamond, but have immensely expanded my Bowen collection as I have come to the conclusion that his pieces are superior in quality, IMO----we've all got em!