HULK LEGENDS PICS!

NITROCALYPSE

eehhhhhh im really not impressed with any of these.. most of them have that damn knee joint crap that i absolutely hate. This is also somewhat crappy quality pic so you really cant tell much about it. Fooms sculpt looks promising however. Hulk the end looks decent.. but why make a dying hulk?? hes not much different except he looks like a cancer patient and muscle threads exposed..(oh wait banner WAS a cancer patient in this series!) The TB absorbing man i thought was phenomenal aside from him not being in his original pants. She hulk was already badass with what they already brought out, but i guess we have to have a savage version too? Wendigo looks like the best of the bunch IMO... but this could all change when toyfair hits.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know this wave shows that Hasbro can actually put some effort into it. I mean the FF wave was rushed right. Given time and patience they could have made it even better then it was. If Hasbro plan a wave like this and works on it for as long as they can to make it right I'm sure we'll all agree they'll do it proper.

FOOOOOOOOM!

wendigo should have been a reapint of sasquatch with a new head an added tail.

Good lord no!! @smilepunch@

HELL TO THE NO! lol. That Wendigo is the bomb! If anything, Sasquatch should have this body, new head, and no tail. whusswrong witchu?! haha

because sasquatch is tall as hell, and i dont know how big wendigo will be. if wendigo ends up bigger, we'll see.

will apparently that foom bleong to one of the Fwoosher called Cal who seem to be what, Clam was with the Trunk Namor ,with foom.

i'm not even sure what that's supposed to say.

but i guess you're saying it's a custom. But the hasbro picture looks a little bit different than the custom. So is it possible they bought that guys custom and added to it? or maybe used his model and added to it?

but i think the She-Hulk looks pretty cool. I think they all look pretty cool. I haven't decided yet if i think Foom is worth buying all the figures. Because (1) i don't have ANY room for him and (2) although i think most of these Hulk figures look cool, i'm not that big of a Hulk fan so i don't have interest in all of them. But i do in some of them. So i guess i'll see. i think that She-Hulk's face/hair looks better than the other She-Hulk face....and i really like the first She-Hulk.

well, after studying the pics for thoroughly (by which i mean for a few seconds), the one that is the "official" version has a bit of a lighter chest and trunk colors than cal's, but that could just be the flash was on when they took the pics.

While that custom of Fin Fang Foom is pretty good, if what Hasbro has is similar to the Super Hero Squad (minus the kiddy-cuteness) it should be an awesome figure. The Hulks are not bad, but the Wendigo, Absorbing Man, and even the Valkyrie are the prizes for me.

yeah. hasbro made a nice foom for the superhero squad line. i hope they also do a nice one for ML. i don't like the custom foom that much... and wendigo, absorbing man, and valkyrie are sure buys for me... i'm not sure about the hulks and she-hulk though, 'cause honestly, i'm not a fan of characters with multiple figs... unless it's iron man... i only happen to have 2 figs of the same character if the new one is better... or if somebody gives it to me as a gift...

I must be missing something here... what happened to the Hulk waves that were previewed months ago? Is this supposed to be in addition to them or something?

Somehow I just can't imagine that it takes 8 figures to build Blob, but we're going to get a Foom that's worth having out of a four-figure wave that's composed of figures that'll take up most of the blister all on their own.

I must be missing something here... what happened to the Hulk waves that were previewed months ago? Is this supposed to be in addition to them or something?

Somehow I just can't imagine that it takes 8 figures to build Blob, but we're going to get a Foom that's worth having out of a four-figure wave that's composed of figures that'll take up most of the blister all on their own.

they didnt show everyone yet

it a 2 wave set, 6 figure per wave, 12 all together (13 counting Foom)