Which is the best look for my Shockwave custom?

code red shockwave

Which is the best look for my Shockwave custom?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best look for my Shockwave custom?

• "Time Crisis 4" look
    • "Sigma 6" look
    • "Riot Gear/RAH Fusion" look

th_85852_Shock_WAVE_custom_001_122_808lo.jpg

th_85920_Shock_WAVE_custom_002_122_819lo.jpg

th_85926_Shock_WAVE_custom_003_122_540lo.jpg

The first one is mainly a homage to a videogame character I saw from Time Crisis 4:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/896/896236/img_4896131.html

The second one is made to look a lot like the Sigma Six version:

http://s6c.joebattlelines.com/graphics/toy...shockwave-2.jpg

Finally, the third one is designed to have a removable helmet that can be the customized Drop Zone helmet for riot gear or the 1992 DEF Shockwave helmet. Either way, the same face would be underneath. I'd call it the Riot Gear/RAH fusion look(because it's a fusion of the original Shockwave and DEF version).

Hope you like each of the three.

CapnJeffro and Xhairs, Shockwave is the only figure I own from the Sigma 6 line. Glad you like that.

Admiral Hunter, yes the character is a terrorist, but i'm just going for the look...it's like in wrestling saying he looks like a bad guy but he's actually a face.

@loll@

Clam34, no your eyes are not playing tricks. I used Apple Barrel's bright blue, but it's a decent combo between the v1's sky blue and the v3's light blue.

Glad to hear your feedback so far. I've checked the votes from both my post here and at yojoe. It looks like all three choices have two votes so far. However, someone made a post that I'm counting as a vote in favor of the "Time Crisis" look, so that means the first choice is in the lead by one. However, I intend to wait until at least after the weekend before I decide which choice is the best.

#US1#