Hulk figure have been confirmed.

tarot

READ THIS!!! Go to that site and read down to fourth from the bottom

www.banned

we got to see them before you nahnahnah ! :P

Edit;sheesh make one mistake and people never let it down. Anyway the reason it doesn't work is cause it is banned from linking.

Hey Tarot(Man, for a second, I was about to call you Firestar because of the picture you use), not to diss you or anything, the link above is wrong. I think the link you were suppose to give was www.banned , not www.action-figures.com . The 1 with the "s" takes you to what is probably the UK Playmates site. So here's the proper link:

banned

And for those who are just lazy to look around to find it, or have a hard time to try and find the report, I the link below is what I think the report Tarot is talking about:

banned/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22568

I could be wrong though.

Here's the text to the Hulk Article, no pics:

"Everything seems very low key surrounding the upcoming Incredibel Hulk movie, but if the toy line is anything to go by, it might actually be pretty good...

I'm curious about the upcoming Hulk Movie. I mean, Edward Norton is a great, great actor and his casting surprised me. Surely he didn't have to stoop to a Hulk sequel. But the more I hear about the Hulk the more I'm thinking it might surprise (in a good way).

Now I'd not seen the design of the Hulk. The design of the one in the Ang Lee movie bothered me no end. It was too luminous and the face just wasn't right. But if the new toys are anything to go by then one of my major objections to the old Ang Lee version has been corrected.

Now I can't tell the difference between the various Hulk artists so I have no idea but they did look very like those Hulk protoypes that turned up a few weeks back and were all over the internet. Personally, for me they reminded me more of the Hulk from series 1 of ToyBiz's Marvel Legends, but then remember my limited Marvel knowledge means I know only a couple of different Hulk styles.

One I was shown had a thunderclap feature and I presume that the other figures in the line have very similar action features. I did notice one that came with a 4" or so Edward Norton figure, and reminded me of the old Hulk Movie figures

Hulk will also get some Superhero Squad figures. Now unfortunately Hasbro has a new brand manager and his Marvel knowledge is worse than mine but I did manage to inform him that the Hulk in the gladiatorial outfit was Planet Hulk. Yes, I know... me giving people advice on Marvel character names! I should have told him it was called Lomos (that joke will probably be only got by the Fwoosh guys).

They also had the Hulk Legends figures on display, and these look particularly nice. They seemed oversized but that might have been because they were protoypes. So I asked names and no-one knew (I mean face it, if I have to tell someone the name of a character, you know we're in trouble here). So I made them grab the packaging and turn it around to try and match the figures up to names

The ones on display were Hulk: the End, Wendigo and another strange character. The brand manager suggested I call him Orange Guy... I told him I didn't think that would wash with you guys but you lot have Nomad to thank as a late night IM with him helped identify him as Bi-Beast. There's more in the line but they weren't on display.

Each of the figures comes with a part of Fing Fang Foom and the one they had on display (minus head) was over 12" tall (but again this might be an oversized protoype)

And yes there's loads of other Hulk figures they were trying to demonstrate the action features for, but I think for most of our readers it'll be the Movie line (which you might think a little small as Hulk needs to be oversized) and definitely the Hulk Legends line which looked better quality than a lot of the Marvel Legends releases.

"

Foom only 12"??? :(

Text from Marvel article:

"Hasbro UK is probably getting a fraction of the Marvel product that the US will be getting, but the UK is still gonna get flooded with marvel product this year...

Marvel's elite characters will be hitting the big screen in 2008 with 'Iron Man' making his film debut in May and 'The INcredible Hulk' smashing his way into the cinemas nationwide in June. There will also be a great new range of toys from your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man and the rest of the awesom Marvel Heroes.

The first big movie release of the year is Iron Man with his heart of steel. Kids can become Iron Man with the 'Mask & Guantlet' by wearing on the iconic red and gold mask and slipping on the gauntlet that shoots repulsor discs. kids can continue their fight justice with the NRF 425 Blaster that shoots rapid-fire Nerf suction darts. There will also be a range of awesome action figures that are based on the movie, including the Invincible Iron Man that comes with cool lights and sounds.

The Incredible Hulk releases this year with a great new set of action figures, vehicles and role play toys. Kids can become the Hulk with the super sized Gamma Rage SMASH Hands that include smash and bash sound effects and the amazing Gamma Rage Mask with green eyes that light up. The major launch for Autumn / Winter is the Smashin Stimpin Electronic Hulk with light up green eyes, smashing sounds and shouts the legendary phrase "You're making me angry"

Marvel's favorite webslinger is back with new heroes and villains action figures and an all new spinning Deluxe Web Blaster that comes complete with a cool Spider-Man mask. Kids can also make Spidey come alive with the all-new remote controlled Amazing Spider-Man Wallcrawler. This awesome figure defies gravity and does only what Spider-Man can do - crawl up walls! The figure comes with an infrared remote control that straps on to kids wrists and makes cool web-sliniging sounds and Spidey phrases.

This spring will also see the release of the action figures from the all new Spectacular Spider-Man animation series and a range of Zoom 'n Go vehicles

Hasbro will once more be bringing out the ever popular Super Hero Squad Packs so kids can collect all of their favourite Marvel heroes. There will be a range of packs such as Spider-Man and Hulk playset with vehicle, the mega pack and single packs

When it comes to superheroes kids will be spoilt for choice and 2008 is sure to be a Marvel-ous year!

Product

Iron Man Movie Action Figures £7.99

Air Strike Iron Man £24.99

Invincible Iron Man £29.99

Iron Man Mask & Repulsor Gauntlet £19.99

Iron Man NRF 425 Blaster £24.99

Iron Man Sports Car & Figure £19.99

Hulk Action Figures £7.99

Hulk Deluxe Figures £12.99

Hulk Legends Build A Figure £9.99

Hulk Battle Action Figure £12.99

Hulk Electronic Smashin's Stompin Hulk £24.99

Hulk Smash Hands £19.99

Hulk Power Glow Mask £14.99

Hulk Zoom 'n Go £9.99

Spider-Man Hero & Villain Action Figures £7.99

Spider_Man Super Action Figures (10") £12.99

Amazing Spider-Man Webcrawler £49.99

Spider-Man Spectacular Animated Figures £7.99

Spider-Man Zoom 'n Go Vehicles £9.99

Spider-Man Webworld Racers £9.99

Spider-Man Deluxe Web Blaster Role with Mask £19.99

Marvel Superhero Squad 2 pack £5.99

Marvel Superhero Squad Theme 4 Pack £9.99

Marvel Superhero Squad Mega Pack £9.99

"

Each of the figures comes with a part of Fing Fang Foom and the one they had on display (minus head) was over 12" tall (but again this might be an oversized protoype)
i dont think this guy knows anything about marvel

he didnt know who bibeast was,and thinks maybe foom was an over sized prototype at 12 inches?!

Well it looks like Mr. Fing Fang Foom will be out of scale (too small), which really doesn't matter to me because I'm a packaged collector and BAFs are pointless for me to get. And in the article did the guy really not know who Planet Hulk was and he is selling to Marvel fans? @loll@

Well it looks like Mr. Fing Fang Foom will be out of scale (too small), which really doesn't matter to me because I'm a packaged collector and BAFs are pointless for me to get. And in the article did the guy really not know who Planet Hulk was and he is selling to Marvel fans? @loll@

ya, thats definatly a bad sign when he doesn't know the character, he really should have done some research.

I'm starting to think that they will be realised in wave of 3

Wave 1

King hulk

Skaar (son of the hulk)

Samson

wave 2

Hulk the end

Wendigo

Bibeast

wave 3

McGuiness Hulk

Valkyrie (can't wait for her out of ll of them)

Red King

wave 4

Grey Hulk

FA She-Hulk

Absorbing Man (am i the only one glad that i can get this one and not have to search for the HC version?)

Wave 1

King hulk

Skaar (son of the hulk)

Samson

wave 2

Hulk the end

Wendigo

Bibeast

wave 3

McGuiness Hulk

Red King

wave 4

Grey Hulk

FA She-Hulk

Absorbing Man (am i the only one glad that i can get this one and not have to search for the HC version?)

Bi-Beast Looks REAL GOOD!!!

Look @ Mine here:

i dont think this guy knows anything about marvel

he didnt know who bibeast was,and thinks maybe foom was an over sized prototype at 12 inches?!

I don't think he meant that Fin Fang Foom is an oversized prototype because he doesn't know that Fin Fang Foom is a gigantic character. It sounded like to me he was just cautioning readers that he thought the regular figures seemed like oversized prototypes, which means the final Fin Fang Foom product might not also be as large as was shown.

go to this site again and see with what they came up when the guy asked why marvel legends is failing in the uk and to my opinion in the rest of europe too.

What site??

Can you atach the link?

he can't for some reason. it banned. go to www.banned.

READ THIS!!! Go to that site and read down to fourth from the bottom

www.banned

we got to see them before you nahnahnah ! :P

Edit;sheesh make one mistake and people never let it down. Anyway the reason it doesn't work is cause it is banned from linking.

What did you see for Hulk?? :mellow:

What's the point of this thread? Hulk figures were confirmed multiple times in multiple places months ago. We have even seen images of some of them before but

THERE ARE NO IMAGES

on that site, just an article from a guy who says he doesn't know much about Marvel stuff talking about his conversation with a sales rep who doesn't know much about marvel stuff because he was new to the job. They are an overseas division of an american based company so who cares if they don't know who World War Hulk was. If you were a minimun wage employee paid to stand there all day and read what was on a clipboard, would you really care who War World Hulk was????

Wave 1

King hulk

Skaar (son of the hulk)

Samson

wave 2

Hulk the end

Wendigo

Bibeast

wave 3

McGuiness Hulk

Red King

wave 4

Grey Hulk

FA She-Hulk

Bi-Beast Looks REAL GOOD!!!

Look @ Mine here:

so, this is the beast? not impressed. i dont know. it looks like a cheap plastic hulkbody repaint. the painting is horrible. maybe he looks better in real. thanks for the pic do. that was great.

on the other side i am not going to buy 2 or 3 hulk waves just to get foom. thats too much for my wallet.

Oh man, Let's see some more pics! Bi-Beast doesn't look bad. I can see the potential, the colors look off, but I could be mistaken...I don't know the character that well. It's great to see such an obscure character though, that was one of the things I loved most about the Toy Biz era.

Whether the BiBeast looks decent or not is beside the point, the point is they actually made a figure of the BiBeast. Were Ringmaster, General Ross, Nighthawk, Hellcat, hell even Zzzax all booked with a previous engagement to where we're actually debating how cool or uncool the BiBeast figure is?