BAF suggestion that should be Regular.

tarot

Olay the title might be confusing so let me explain. We all have baf wants right. But sometimes i think that the BAF wants that other people Suggest should be a regular figure. For example, i know some people want a Sauron baf but i think he should be sold as a regular figure. I mean besides the Dino head and different wing he is basically like Falcon and Vulture.

so here my question who do you think should be a regular Figure and not a BAF that people suggested?

When I saw the title I immediately thought Sauron. Ah, I remember the days getting a figure like Angel, with huge wings and a BAF piece; and that BAF was the biggest in the line.

It would be pretty dumb if Strong Guy ended up bigger than the Hulk.

All that said, who else is there that really needs to be a BAF to be properly rendered? I think of Atlas, there are a couple versions of Goliath, maybe Sugar Man or a goofy gigantic Cameron Hodge Phalanx? Anyone else?

Do we really need BAFs anymore?

Let me add, would you rather see more themed box sets than BAFs in the future?

They already have a few characters lying around that could easily make a quick set: the Aurora and Northstar could go with a repainted Captain Britain to become Captain Canada, er Guardian, and some slight retooling of the Jean Grey Phoenix for Vindicator.

Maybe a two-pack of Lilandra and a repainted Captain Marvel as Vulcan. And who doesn't want that variant Havok from the Wal-Mart line?

Just some thoughts.

For me these can be a BAF, or if not a regular figure:

Champion

A Dreadnought

Thanos (a little smaller than Ronan)

Ulik the Troll

Crimson Dynamo

Psycho Man

Super Adaptoid

Titanium Man

Madman (increased density/ shapeshifted to Hulk size)

Red Hulk

Flux (essentially a Hulk foe)

Grey Gargoyle as a BAF

Nimrod

Dire Wraith (if DC can make Clayface, why not a Dire Wraith?)

Absorbing Man absorbing tons of material to gain giant stature (like in the comic books)

Korg of the Warbound (Planet Hulk)

A bigger, grosser, fatter and better Mojo for a BAF (like bigger than the Blob)

A bigger, larger Dragon Man for a BAF

Hulk - Heroes Reborn

How about the Illuminati Super Skrull as a BAF? He was kind of big.

post-13067-1201840418_thumb.jpg

That wasn't the Super Skrull posing as Black Bolt, it is a new breed of mutated, and scientific enhancement to the Skrull alien physiology that infiltrated the Illuminati group as part of their plan in the Secret Invasion story arc. No way that was the Super Skrull !!

I don't see the point of a pheonix BAF. It would basically be a giant, unarticulated, orange bird wouldn't it? A giant version of the one that came with ml6 Pheonix. Maybe I'm missing the concept.

it would look cool

I don't see the point of a pheonix BAF. It would basically be a giant, unarticulated, orange bird wouldn't it? A giant version of the one that came with ml6 Pheonix. Maybe I'm missing the concept.

it would look cool

I totally agree It would look very very cool to have this! I think most of us would agree most of us here are X men fans. Younger and older generation. Pre and post Xmen cartoons and pre and post X men movie series.

My only reason for questioning whether we still need BAFs, and I believe the intent of the original poster, is that there are very few large characters that absolutely must be BAFs to be done right.

No one would disagree that Annihilus and Ronan should have been regular figures. We have suggestions like Warpath, Box, Cyber, Strong Guy, none of which need be made larger than the regular Hulk or Sasquatch figures.

Characters like Fin Fang Foom, Goliath, and Atlas should be BAFs because they are large in the comics. But then you get Ronan coming in saying, "Hey I'm kinda big," and no one at Hasbro says, "You're a douchebag, no BAF for you."

How about the Illuminati Super Skrull as a BAF? He was kind of big.

post-13067-1201840418_thumb.jpg

That wasn't the Super Skrull posing as Black Bolt, it is a new breed of mutated, and scientific enhancement to the Skrull alien physiology that infiltrated the Illuminati group as part of their plan in the Secret Invasion story arc. No way that was the Super Skrull !!

I know that wasn't Super Skrull thats why I called it the Illimunati Super Skrull an isn't Super Skrull a breed of mutated and scientificaly advanced Skrull anyway whose first purpose was to infiltrate earth and help the Skrull race take it over? Though he was not "The Super Skrull" he was a variation of the "Super Skrull" idea. So in short I think he is a Super Skrull. Back on topic, that would be an awesome figure that would clear off the shelves before it even hit them.

Nope. IMO Super Skrull has exclusive rights to that name much like Super Adaptoid refers to that one character or Superman (???). Refer to him as Skrull Bolt, Skrull Impostor or Illuminati Skrull so readers won't confuse him with KL'RT. Otherwise, let's just call all of them Super Skrulls, or Kryptonians, or Democrats, and so on and so forth.

You know they made a freaking Sasquatch figure it'd be cool if Hasbro continued and did alot more Alpha Flight characters...... And "Box"would be a cool BAF...

"Box"

"Warpath" would be a nice BAF.

"Caliban"

"Cyber"

"Atlas"

"Terrax"

"Drax"

In addition to these that I said , here a few others that would be cool....

"Terminus"

"Stiltman"

"Ulik"

"Orka"

"Awesome Android"

"Blastar"

"Zzzax"

Nope. IMO Super Skrull has exclusive rights to that name much like Super Adaptoid refers to that one character or Superman (???). Refer to him as Skrull Bolt, Skrull Impostor or Illuminati Skrull so readers won't confuse him with KL'RT. Otherwise, let's just call all of them Super Skrulls, or Kryptonians, or Democrats, and so on and so forth.

I understand, Skrull Bolt sounds cool.

While that's a lovely sentiment, it's just not consistent with the comics. 'Super-Skrull' has been used as both a type of Skrull, and the title of Kl'rt, the first Super-Skrull, in the same vein as 'Green Lantern' is both a title and a form of peace officer, or 'Captain Britain' is both the title of the 616 Captain Britain and the 'Captain Britain Corps', or 'Weapon X' has been the title of several characters and the programs that produced them... the list goes on.