Think we might ever see a Bart Allen figure?

Devonstorm20xx

I know Bart's time as The Flash has come and gone swiftly but I was hoping to add a version of him as The Flash to my already ridiculously large Flash action figure collection. Yeah I know I could pretend that one of the other Flashes is him because of the lack of a real difference in the costumes and overall appearance but it just isn't the same.

Do any of you guys think we will ever see a Bart Allen Flash figure? Does anyone else actually want one? I just know that when it comes to my Bart Allen section it looks really skimp compared to my Jay, Barry and Wally sections (Just the DC Direct Impulse, JLA Total Justice style Impulse, and DC Direct Kid Flash(a figure which I adore might I add).

Heck I think I would even be content with a figure of the future Flash from The Teen Titans Arc, The Future Is Now. Actually I think that would be awesome as I loved the design for that costume and the updated Kid Flash look.

At least we have the Smallville version of Impulse coming up soon though I guess.

I'm guessing that the chances of getting a Bart as Flash figure are slim to none.

There have been at least two Impulse figures and one Bart as Kid Flash figure. I think that's as good as it'll get for now.

Just a guess, though. I've been surprised before.

THis is hard, Bart Allen Flash doesn't seem like it can be easily distinguish from the other Flashes. I think we'll have a better chance to get a Impulse or Kidflash in the DCUC line. You might have better chances with DC Direct but you would have to wait for a Flash series first and it's not a bad idea. A series1 can include: Bart Allen, Inertia, Zoom, one of the Rogues (prob Tickster/Piper/Weather Wiz)

THis is hard, Bart Allen Flash doesn't seem like it can be easily distinguish from the other Flashes. I think we'll have a better chance to get a Impulse or Kidflash in the DCUC line. You might have better chances with DC Direct but you would have to wait for a Flash series first and it's not a bad idea. A series1 can include: Bart Allen, Inertia, Zoom, one of the Rogues (prob Tickster/Piper/Weather Wiz)

I like the idea of a The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive Series. Bart Allen, Inertia, Zoom(really surprised he hasn't been made yet), Weather Wizard, Piper, and a better Mirror Master would be awesome. This would be the first complete set of a line that I would have ever bought if that happened.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen more rogues made, especially Professor Zoom, but at least we're gonna get a Captain Cold figure later this year in Justice series 8, so that's a start.

Yeah but that would be the second Captain Cold figure. I wish DC Direct would do more character specific lines. I mean how many Batmen and Supermen do we need? I like some of the elseworld stuff (like the Liberty Files Flash) but overall though I could do without a lot of those two. They need to flesh out the DCU proper instead of running from character to character. So many characters still have to be made.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen more rogues made, especially Professor Zoom, but at least we're gonna get a Captain Cold figure later this year in Justice series 8, so that's a start.

Yeah but that would be the second Captain Cold figure. I wish DC Direct would do more character specific lines. I mean how many Batmen and Supermen do we need? I like some of the elseworld stuff (like the Liberty Files Flash) but overall though I could do without a lot of those two. They need to flesh out the DCU proper instead of running from character to character. So many characters still have to be made.

The first Captain Cold figure is sorely outdated, as is the Mirror Master figure from the same series.

How is the first one outdated? He looks fantastic and it's the same basic costume he has always had. Mirror Master isn't outdated either but he's just a crappy figure anyway so he needs a remake.

The first Captain Cold looks great.