Indie Spotlight pre-toy fair pics

Shocker Toys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only real problem I see are ShadowHawk's knees and elbows... they are kinda funky.

but hey, not as bad as Hasbro's Marvel Legends.

nice work.

and another company tops Hasbro's Legends @lol@

cant wait fo rthese figures

Thanks for showing us these newer shots and thats great that you guys already made better changes to the figs.

They are looking quite nice and im all over that scud figure. Now lets just hope you guys get these bastards out soon!

We sure will. If JayC stops by at TF you will see the whole line along with some other great stuff. If you have feedback or questions let us hear it we are working and listening. Oh and Katchoo is super sexy and very poseable!

Shadow hawk looks off, I cant put my finger on it but the proportions are off.

Scud looks great, im all over that one. Maxx im on the fence with. He also looks off but im sure that because its uncolored, once he's all done up im sure he will look great.

We sure will.

If by "Soon" you mean "Sometime in the next decade.....or two....

If JayC stops by at TF you will see the whole line along with some other great stuff.

This will be the ONLY place you'll EVER see the whole line, however, since Shocker doesn't actually plan on EVER putting them in stores.....as for 'other great stuff' they mean 'More Shockinis, the only thing Shocker ever managed to produce, and they produced so many that they still don't know what to do with 'em all!, so basically.....more of the same

If you have feedback or questions let us hear it we are working and listening. Oh and Katchoo is super sexy and very poseable!

I have a question, why does it take so long for you to produce ANYTHING?, where are the Metalocalypse figures?, Why did GWAR cut ties with the company? (From what I hear, it was because you took too long to get 'em out)

when GWAR tells you you're a bunch of losers, that kinda says something, dontchathink?

Shadow hawk looks off, I cant put my finger on it but the proportions are off.

Scud looks great, im all over that one. Maxx im on the fence with. He also looks off but im sure that because its uncolored, once he's all done up im sure he will look great.

It could be his belt we had it lowered when we made it removable for his variant version. Max has been redone so we shall see if the changes work a bit better at Toy Fair.

If I ever see Shadowhawk and Scud at retail I will own them in a heartbeat. Never was a fan of the Maxx. How many figures are in the first lineup? These three only or...? And will Toy Fair tell us if (or according to some when..) these will be seen in stores (and major retailer stores or otherwise?)

I DO like what I'm seeing in terms of sculpt and characters.

but like you said, Jeffro, IF I see these at retail, and right now, I'm thinking......never.......

Shocker's track record isn't very good, and they seem quick to dodge their spotty performance while promising the world....Which has been what they've done all along.

if they wanted to reassure me, they'd explain why they couldn't get the other lines out, why GWAR backed out, etc.

basically, they'd have to own up to past mistakes, and assure us that those problems have been fixed.

Solar will be in Series3. Series2 was announced with the Toy Fair PR. Lone Ranger might be in Series3 along with Solar and there might be a few fam picked characters.

How many figures are in the first lineup? 5 figures in 1st line up 7 if you count variants

And will Toy Fair tell us if (or according to some when..) these will be seen in stores (and major retailer stores or otherwise?) Toy Fair will give an indication if you will see them at mass level if not we will not be leaving fans out and sell directly through Diamond.

Thanks for completely ignoring me.

again.

and you WONDER why anybody would DARE question your methods and practice, or, for that matter your reliability, when you say these things will actually make it to stores.....

why not answer some REAL questions for a change.....

The topic says Indie Spotlight and we have been answering questions about the line. If you have other toy line questions create a new topic in the proper category in the TNI forums (I wish mods would handle this)

If you have questions or feedback about Indie Spoltight and not trashtalk about us we are glad to listen and answer when we can. Hope that helps.

Fine, answer these then, bucko:

Shocker's track record isn't very good, and they seem quick to dodge their spotty performance while promising the world, why?

why couldn't you get the other lines out, and why should we expect different from Indy Spotlight?

Why did GWAR back out? If you don't want to answer this question in this thread, then feel free to address it HERE (so you can't pretend you never saw it)

And finally, how have all of those problems been fixed, so that Indy Spotlight doesn't go the same way as every other license you've ever acquired?

oh, and just FYI, it's not Trash Talk when it's true.

Fine, answer these then, bucko:

Shocker's track record isn't very good, and they seem quick to dodge their spotty performance while promising the world, why?

why couldn't you get the other lines out, and why should we expect different from Indy Spotlight?

Why did GWAR back out? If you don't want to answer this question in this thread, then feel free to address it HERE (so you can't pretend you never saw it)

And finally, how have all of those problems been fixed, so that Indy Spotlight doesn't go the same way as every other license you've ever acquired?

oh, and just FYI, it's not Trash Talk when it's true.

Alvatron we are not here to war with you but to get feedback stop killing a constructive thread (again where are the mods)

We answered your GWAR question and there was no need to link it to a thread that has nothing to do with it. As far as problems they happen and we have had our share. As you can see from the prototypes things have changed and we do not need to explain ourselves in detail as we will let the figures speak for themselves. The fact is we have a new design team, we are doing other outside projects and we have a new factory we can trust not to steal or tools, designs or extort money from us. Also in case you do not know and you should check into it we have had licenses that were produced such as Toxic Avenger, SDCC glow in the dark Toxie, Kade from Arcana, Beefcake testshot, Murderface and Nathan Explosion SDCC novelty items. We also have produced non licensed toys which are still selling all around the world such as the Shockini line of toys.

Series1 (Toy Fair 2008)

Series2 (NYCC)

Oh and one questions for you Alvatron, who do you work for and is your name joseph?

I'm not killing anything, I'm asking legitimate questions that other people are also wondering.

stop dodging the issue, and answer 'em.

and if you're resting your laurels on your past efforts, the "Murderface and Nathan Explosion SDCC Novelties" suck, we want figures, not statues.

Shockinis?, no offense, but they got nothin' on Minimates.

and the Beefcake Testshot?, you're really gonna count a prototype in your list of toys you produced?, isn't that a bit telling if one of your best efforts is a figure that ALMOST got made?

as for my name and who I work for, I can assure you of two things:

1: My name is not Joseph.

2: The Company I work for has no past affiliation with you, or your company.

I do thank you for finally answering my questions, perhaps not in an itemized fashion (or even in a satisfactory one) as I would've liked, but you did answer them, and so I thank you for your time.