Beware of toy_freak1 on ebay he is a conman

dfunk7

post 1 on yo joe

This seller is for the most part fine, ships on time and everything

just be carefull when buying either a rare variant or fully painted test shot from him

My first of 3 orders arrived, auction claimed rare variant, turned out to be nothing more then a standard joe

Im not trying to claim he is a terrible person or seller, simply stating he is misinformed with his testshots and variants

make sure you really check your item before bidding

post 2 on yo joe

toy_freak1

this guy is strange man, his logic is because it thought the joes were something else its ok to list and sell them as that, even after i Pointed them out stating what they were exactly, he still claims he is right, in that is is to dumb to know better so why should he be at fault

I love when people play the stupid card, If this was a court of law he'd be help accountable without question, but since Im dealing with court of paypal we'll just have to wait and see what happens

I would like to reiterate the fact that you need to be aware he list acutions as whatever he feels can drum up more money, so dont do what i did, definitly reasearch his testshots / rare variants as they are nothing more than regular joes

post 3 on yo joe

paypal has sided with me on the first of 2 claims

this guy now that i made another claim is calling me an extortionist,

he is mislableing auctions calling his regular figures test shots and unknown rare variants, and even after I prove to him they arent he still claims to paypal hes the one being hosed

this guy is a real piece of work, and Id stay away at all costs

just trying to keep everyone from falling into the same trap i did

I know you feel you're doing the community justice, but if you really wanted to do something, contact ebay on items you know are falsely labeled and report him there, the message board community is a small fraction of the fan base... and I'm sure his stuff doesn't go for a lot seeing he has something like 23 negatives.... :rolleyes: that alone would keep me from buying anything from him.

paypal sided with me again

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEAFB:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120205659385

these were the auctions, they seemed to be regualr release joes, but i figured maybe I was missing something so i bought them

now ebay and paypal have made me send them back for a full refund

hopefully I get the refund and he doesnt pull anything shady

we'll see

I realize i should be doing more, but frankly I only care about my friends here on the boards, they are the only ones I need to look out for, everyone else is on there own

and i really dont want retalatory feedback from him

That guy posted them in the F/S section on Hisstank saying that he had rare test shots on ebay. I sent him a message telling him that they were not "test shots" like he "supposedly" thinks they are and never got a response from him.

Lay the negative feedback on him for false advertising. i would.

Hope you get you money back, dfunk7.

That guy posted them in the F/S section on Hisstank saying that he had rare test shots on ebay. I sent him a message telling him that they were not "test shots" like he "supposedly" thinks they are and never got a response from him.

Lay the negative feedback on him for false advertising. i would.

Hope you get you money back, dfunk7.

If I dont get my money back ill for sure lay the negatives

if i get my money back and everything goes away i wont post anything unless he does, I dont want any retalatory feedback

Just in case, the screenname he posted under on hisstank is "sparkhunter" and here's a link to the related topic.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4008

I wish i would have read it before i bid on them,

Its partly my fault for not researching them first and just beliveing him

well anyways paypal has sided with me so i should get my funds back, and im sure they already locked them down from him

i like how he never responded to your post

im with you there, Im a cobra fan if anything

as far as collecting goes im a fully painted proto and knock off collector, so i was stoked that I might be getting something new

my exccitment clouded my mind from researching them first

lesson learned

People like that make me sick, the ones that are out to screw you. He know what he was doing. He's like those guys who label everything 25th ann. Hopeing some grandmother are mother not knowing any better will buy them for there child that collects the 25th stuff.

He has at least one of the ones I returned back on ebay already

please beware when buying form this guy, he has left the auction the same, and hasnt changed any of the wording even after I have called him out

Next time you see something that you aren't sure if they are real variants or not...... post up a topic and ask if they are.... Heck ,I would've been able to tell it instantly just by looking at those pics in the auctions.

yeah its a catch 22 though, I dont want to draw more attention to the auction you know, I wasnt sure but beleived the auction so I went with it, once I recieved them I realized immedialtly

I just cant give the benefit of the doubt anymore, but definityl beware of this guy, he is blatently screwing people or trying to

Next time you see something that you aren't sure if they are real variants or not...... post up a topic and ask if they are.... Heck ,I would've been able to tell it instantly just by looking at those pics in the auctions.

yeah its a catch 22 though, I dont want to draw more attention to the auction you know, I wasnt sure but beleived the auction so I went with it, once I recieved them I realized immedialtly

I just cant give the benefit of the doubt anymore, but definityl beware of this guy, he is blatently screwing people or trying to

You don't have to show people the auction , just a picture.........copy the image and then post up a question topic........... it's not stupid to ask, it's better to ask and find out the actual answer , then learn the hard way........ I'm just supprised that there were others that bidded on it.... I looked at the guys feed back, and he did have quite a few prototypes/testshots ....and actually I believe I bought a few things from him awhile back....