Skarapz is getting Married

SKARAPZ

Well In case you didn't know, I'm getting married, JUNE 21, yep thats right the week before the G.I. Joe CON.

It'll be Saturday June 21 in Sneads Ferry, NC with a light desert reception after. Friday June 20th however we will be having a party, huge knockdown drag out party. BYOB though lol, I just thought I'd let everyone know, Seriously though if anyone is interested in coming please let me know, I'd love to see any and everyone there. I consider you guys and gals like part of my family.

On the con front I will be there, that friday and saturday, as Hillary and myself will be making our way to Dallas, we will be staying in the mountains June 22 through Thursday, then flying in Friday morning or maybe late thursday night, dont know yet, staying till its time for our cruise of central America. This was all Hillary's idea as she knows what the Con means to me, even after I said I have friends that could pick this stuff up for me, she said no its cool, so to Everyone who's going to the con, I'll see you there, Gary, Jason, bring your wifes so we all can go out.

Ryan Boutwell

aka Skarapz

Congrats Ryan! That's cool you still get to go to the con too.

Wow man, your brave. Your actually going to let your new wife meet us, and on Fri drinking night at that...lol.

Hey post your addy so those of us unable to attend can send a little somthing your way, that way I dont have to bring it to con (I know I have your addy somewhere but some of the boys here dont).

first or second cousin? @smilepunch@ jk, congrats!

I know he is brave isnt it. I let my wife meet all of you guys and Ive been forbidden to play with you since :). even though my wife loves card to death though. Everytime we talk about that trip or anything joe related she always brings you up

I know he is brave isnt it. I let my wife meet all of you guys and Ive been forbidden to play with you since :). even though my wife loves card to death though. Everytime we talk about that trip or anything joe related she always brings you up

SOMENOE had to father your heir... Card was the choice it appears. :-X

And you guys are out of the room block, Ryan! No sex in the con rooms!

-Kevin

Well In case you didn't know, I'm getting married, JUNE 21, yep thats right the week before the G.I. Joe CON.

It'll be Saturday June 21 in Sneads Ferry, NC with a light desert reception after. Friday June 20th however we will be having a party, huge knockdown drag out party. BYOB though lol, I just thought I'd let everyone know, Seriously though if anyone is interested in coming please let me know, I'd love to see any and everyone there. I consider you guys and gals like part of my family.

On the con front I will be there, that friday and saturday, as Hillary and myself will be making our way to Dallas, we will be staying in the mountains June 22 through Thursday, then flying in Friday morning or maybe late thursday night, dont know yet, staying till its time for our cruise of central America. This was all Hillary's idea as she knows what the Con means to me, even after I said I have friends that could pick this stuff up for me, she said no its cool, so to Everyone who's going to the con, I'll see you there, Gary, Jason, bring your wifes so we all can go out.

Ryan Boutwell

aka Skarapz

CONGRATS MAN. JUST DON'T SEE U AS THE MARRIED TYPE OF MAN! THAT WAS A QUICK COME BACK AFTER ALL THOSE GIRLS I SEEN U WIT LAST YEAR. THE BLOND DID SHE EVER CALL U AFTER THAT NIGHT??? I KNOW U STILL GOT HER UNDERWEAR! HAHAHAHAHA...... SOOOO U DOIN THE COUPLE THING THIS YEAR WOW CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! I SHOULD BE THERE THIS YEAR WIT MY GIRL AS WELL (LAST YEAR SHE HAD SCHOOL AND COULDN'T TAKE OFF).

Ryan Boutwell

aka Skarapz

Yup yup.....Deb will be coming. In fact, she is damn near more excited than me this year. Good to hear you can make it this year. I would hate to be one-up on you on con attendance ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just kidding.....man congrats. I better get my invite, cuase you know I will be there.

Dude, if you go to his wedding, YOU BETTER come to the con. :P

SOMENOE had to father your heir... Card was the choice it appears. :-X

And you guys are out of the room block, Ryan! No sex in the con rooms!

-Kevin

Heh heh ;)

Congrats! Contrary to popular belief, married life has a hell of a lot more perks than single guys realize. Some of those perks I can't list here due to there being underaged readers...but you get the point!

Now...let's look forward to your "Celebrating 5th Anniversary" thread...along with many, many more!

My sympathies and congratulations, dude. Divorce is at an all-time high in this country across all demographics, so just make sure you divorce proof your marriage, and don't be a friggin' statistic. Now you know, and knowing is...ah, frag it! Yo Joe! #US1#

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just kidding.....man congrats. I better get my invite, cuase you know I will be there.

This pretty much is your invite, lol. It's always everyone elses, if anyone really is interested in coming, just let me know. Send me a pm, i'd love to see everyone there.

man think about what your doing lol. man congrats. i have been for almost 4 yrs now.

awesome, and I have thought about it, i'm cool with it.

Congrats Ryan! That's cool you still get to go to the con too.

Yep, her idea, i loves her

Congrats Ska! Good luck to ya! i might just see you at the con!

TM

I better see you at the con, i've gone to all of them since norfolk and havent seen you yet lol

Congrats.

Is Burger King catering?

Nope big party the night before though man. Pig Picking, with lots and lots of food, i'll be having steak.

Hey now, my family is close but not that close, even though i have some very hot cousins lol

Wow man, your brave. Your actually going to let your new wife meet us, and on Fri drinking night at that...lol.

Hey post your addy so those of us unable to attend can send a little somthing your way, that way I dont have to bring it to con (I know I have your addy somewhere but some of the boys here dont).

Well I have to let her meet all you guys so she knows who all these people are that i talk about and talk to, throughout the year lol. She doesn't drink, however I will lol, she can put me to bed.

About the addy, just if you or anyone else wants it then just pm me, dont like putting it up on the web, even though if you look hard enough sure anyone could find me. :)

dont know ya but maybe one day...lol congrats to ya

Come to the con bro, I get along with everyone except Alyosha, dont think he likes me lol.

Your wife loves us, and you know that lol.