Green Lantern Corps

Darth Vehmic

maybe this will help. this is how i display some of my green lanterns

000_0500.jpg

000_0504.jpg

since the pictures were taken i have added 2 more manhunters, 2 more guardians and star sapphire.

000_0502.jpg

there are new statues as well.

i need to take new pictures.

000_0500.jpg

000_0504.jpg

since the pictures were taken i have added 2 more manhunters, 2 more guardians and star sapphire.

000_0502.jpg

thoes pics are WICKED! Almost makes me wish I wasn't MSIB........................almost that is.

000_0500.jpg

Dude, where's your Tomar Re?

yup, i just about to asking the same question.:)

anyway, you should customize the guardian, to be women(there's woman guardian,right?)

000_0500.jpg

Dude, where's your Tomar Re?

yup, i just about to asking the same question. :)

anyway, you should customize the guardian, to be women(there's woman guardian,right?)

I think that Star Saphire's world that has women Guardians. but it does begg to wonder just how the procreate???

Tomar Re is there now and so is Effigy. those pictures are a year or so old. Hal is up front cause he is my favorite green lantern. typically he is in the middle of the group in pictures as well. there are 5 female guardians and only 4 male's now. 1 male died and ganthet and sadd left after the sinestro corps war. originally the guardians were only men.

Tomar Re is there now and so is Effigy. those pictures are a year or so old. Hal is up front cause he is my favorite green lantern. typically he is in the middle of the group in pictures as well. there are 5 female guardians and only 4 male's now. 1 male died and ganthet and sadd left after the sinestro corps war. originally the guardians were only men.

Yeah quite interesting really! They went off to help create the blue lanterns or whatever for down the road :D & the star Saphire's people turned out to be the guardians old woman S: Can't wait to see what they do next with the red lanterns and others!

OMG! I just had a funny thought. if they keep creating all these differant color Lantern Corps, & if a big enough evil rises up, will they all come to gether to fight the evil w/their multi color ring powers.

If so then its gonna look like a Care Bare reunion when the do the "Care Bare Stare", either that or a Gay Pride march! haha

they are setting it up to be more in fighting among all the groups each color = a different emotion type thing .... red is hate for example I think I forget but they described it all in the book #25 I think ... well worth checking out the series if you have not already

Here's a quick snapshot I took last night.

img0319oz4.th.jpg

I've got a cuple of customs in there, but you probably can't see them too well. From left to right - Super-Lantern, then Bat-Lantern, MOGO! (on the background), Honnu, and then I repainted Kilowaq and Hal to be less iridescent.

Next up are some baddies. The beginning of my Sinestro Corps on the left:

img0320sh9.th.jpg

My Bizzaroes are on the right by the way.

i love the Corps, and the greatest memeber of them all is finally getting a figure, can't wait for G'Nort :D:D now they just need C'hp and i'll be damn happy

Hmmm in what line up is his figure? :D Any pics of it yet ?

Hmmm in what line up is his figure? :D Any pics of it yet ?

he'll be in the Justice League International line, this is the only pic so far, just a drawing

33mvte1.png

not exactly the look i had in mind, he looks way too tall for example, but obviously way too soon to complain since it's just a drawing :)

• 2 weeks later...