Don't you hate it when....

billmaru

You come home and find a figure in a position such as this? Rogue isn't that easy to come by. Maybe she needs to take a seat on Mephisto's throan and give the ankles a break....oh god...did I say break? I didn't mean break!

IMG_3449.jpg

i don't mind them falling. make me do something with them beside display them.

sucks being older....when we were kids, we used to dream about having toys like these to play with. now we have them...but were too old and lack the imagination to truly enjoy them...ahhh life.

sucks being older....when we were kids, we used to dream about having toys like these to play with. now we have them...but were too old and lack the imagination to truly enjoy them...ahhh life.

hey i'm only only 22. i'm ......not ..... that .....old :( i need some therapie lol

I'm even worse because I don't even open mine.

You come home and find a figure in a position such as this? Rogue isn't that easy to come by. Maybe she needs to take a seat on Mephisto's throan and give the ankles a break....oh god...did I say break? I didn't mean break!

IMG_3449.jpg

Of course your Rouge doesn't have her jacket....

And the vibrations from the speakers would make her more prone to falling.

Not sure what the jacket would have to do with balance, but I bought her loose for 5 bucks. The speakers do a little damage, but she fell when there was no vibration; no one was home.......creepy. Dang gravity! Got me again!

Mine fall over all the time too. I'm running out of display space too. I solve that problem by displaying whoever can fly by hanging them up as if they were. The fifty or so Spidermen that I have are crawling all over my display room :D .

i'm planning to do the same thing with the characters that can fly. i just want to ask, what do you use to pin the strings on to the ceiling?

Do you have a Sentinel? Why don't you try this?

002.jpg

001.jpg

That Sentinel pulls her in any closer, she's gonna own him! @fight@

That's one of the sweetest displays I've ever seen!!!!!

Thanks man! I've actually added Bishop and Iceman with his Sentinel base to that particular section. I'll post some actualized pics when I'm finished moving.

Do you have a Sentinel? Why don't you try this?

002.jpg

That Sentinel pulls her in any closer, she's gonna own him! @fight@

I didn't want her to have that whole "damsel in distress" look, So I had the tentacle from the Sentinel wrapped around her face, she gets a more dramatic pose that way. Cyclops was standing back ready to blast away Xorn was "healing" her from afar, Bishop was dropping shots on him and Wolverine was slashing away. I just deleted those pics too... STUPID?!

Sentinel two had Iceman laying a patch, with Colossus giving a shove (the "schoolboy move") Storm was about to bring the lightning, Beast was throwing a box at him and Longshot was throwing his daggers... DAMN! I wish I'd saved those pics?!

They were on my "cube" at work, I'd switch it up every week, now it's Hulk vs. Abomination...

I've always found it ironic how much complaining is done regarding points of articulation that are only questionably useful to begin with, yet the majority of collectors seem to have 'display shelves' with a fine layer of dust on all the figures. It's an interesting conundrum: I love being able to pose my figures in virtually any way I choose, but given how little they move once they are posed, most of them could get by just fine on half the articulation.

I am actually missing two pieces of the sentinel (head/upper torso and the right leg) I can't wait to get it complete. I tacked a trick to my ceiling that holds Angel up very well, so I may try the same with Rogue. I really kind of liked them all on the grounds...no strings attached. Hmm..no pun intended.

When my daughter (she is 6) and I have a "disagreement," she likes to come into my computer room where all 150+ of my figures are displayed and jump up and down to try and get them to fall. @firedevil@ Needless to say, I am less than pleased when this takes place but on the inside I have to commend her thought process. If she could only use all that brain power for the "Forces of Good."

I solved this problem a long time ago by skipping Rogue altogether.

not only is she one of the worst figures ever, but I hate the character too.

What i do when I have this problem, with most of the earlier ML's, is put a larger male character behind her to one side.

Extend his arm out a little and then lean her back on it, you won't notice the other characters hand or fist and she will stay up!

It works well. It would work even better if Gambit didn't have the same weak ankle problem then he could put his arm around her!

I've always found it ironic how much complaining is done regarding points of articulation that are only questionably useful to begin with, yet the majority of collectors seem to have 'display shelves' with a fine layer of dust on all the figures. It's an interesting conundrum: I love being able to pose my figures in virtually any way I choose, but given how little they move once they are posed, most of them could get by just fine on half the articulation.

AMEN!!