Which ONE Marvel Legend figure would you keep?

joenubb

Hey gang! As stated in another topic I started, I am having to get rid of my Marvel Legends collection. I really don't want to, but that's life. Although the majority are going bye bye, I'm still hanging on to a few favorites including Face Off Cap, Hulk, DD, Super Skrull, ML 8 Iron Man, and the Fearsome Foes boxed set. Oh and my broken McFarlane Spidey (please see my other post).

Anyways, if you could only keep ONE Marvel Legend (Toy Biz or Hasbro); which one would it be?

I think if I had to keep just one it would be...Face Off Captain America. It's just a great action figure all around.

And remember, just one!

BAF's count too :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we are talking marvel legend and not the SMC, HULk, or FF line. Then I'd have to say my Blink Custom, because all the rest can be replaced.

Aside from that all the other choices have been excellent. Especially McF Spidey.

Well if we are talking marvel legend and not the SMC, HULk, or FF line. Then I'd have to say my Blink Custom, because all the rest can be replaced.

Aside from that all the other choices have been excellent. Especially McF Spidey.

So you wre the one who won it on ebay. recently? if not, then thats cool you have a blink. If you were the one, damn, you spent a lot. but i guess its worth it.

I guess I need to look into getting that McFarlane Spidey. He seems quite popular. Is that the same one in the FF box set? They look quite similar...

Anyways, the one figure I'll be buried w/ is the FF Rhino. Big shocker, huh...

uh.. probably my ML2 Namor..

not just because he is my favorite character.. and certainly not because he is one the best ML figures (cause he isn't), but because he was my first one.

I guess I need to look into getting that McFarlane Spidey. He seems quite popular. Is that the same one in the FF box set? They look quite similar...

Close, but the heads are different. BTW I just opened my FF boxed set tonight, and OMG Rhino is amazing! Freakin' awesome!

Hey gang! As stated in another topic I started, I am having to get rid of my Marvel Legends collection. I really don't want to, but that's life. Although the majority are going bye bye, I'm still hanging on to a few favorites including Face Off Cap, Hulk, DD, Super Skrull, ML 8 Iron Man, and the Fearsome Foes boxed set. Oh and my broken McFarlane Spidey (please see my other post).

Anyways, if you could only keep ONE Marvel Legend (Toy Biz or Hasbro); which one would it be?

I think if I had to keep just one it would be...Face Off Captain America. It's just a great action figure all around.

And remember, just one!

BAF's count too :)

same here. i'm also getting rid of my ML collection. most of 'em i gave it to my nephews or sell it to my friends who also ML collector.

anyway, ML that i will keep is ML9 war machine. not just bcoz he's one of my favourite marvel character but also it's my first ML.

Close, but the heads are different. BTW I just opened my FF boxed set tonight, and OMG Rhino is amazing! Freakin' awesome!

Cool, thanks for replying. I'm kicking myself for selling my Spidey when I opened my set a while ago. As for Rhino, he could've been heavier, if you ask me. At least as heavy as Abomination or FO Hulk. That's the ONLY flaw I can find w/ him, though. Absolutely freaking awesome figure!!!

Cool, thanks for replying. I'm kicking myself for selling my Spidey when I opened my set a while ago. As for Rhino, he could've been heavier, if you ask me. At least as heavy as Abomination or FO Hulk. That's the ONLY flaw I can find w/ him, though. Absolutely freaking awesome figure!!!

youre flawing a figure b/c its not heavy enough?

come on,if the sculpts there he doesnt need to be heavy