2008 Marvel Legends Wish List

maestro

I am extremely excited about the prospect of seeing some new Marvel Legends at Toyfair.

It seems like forever since we saw some new legends.

Anyways here's my top 5 wish list for 2008. Anyone else excited about the prospect of seeing a couple of these guys and girls this year?

1- Ares(Need to complete my Mighty Avengers)

2- Winter Solider/Armor Cap (either way I would be happy. Anything is better than Bucky circa 1940's.

3- Ronin(Need to complete my New Avengers)

4- Echo(I know it is a long shot but I need to complete the New Avengers)

5- Warpath/Wolverine/Wolfsbane/X-23 all in New X-Force Costumes

no offense maestro but i think this list should wait till after next month. after the Toy Fair. but i love your list and here my top five

1. Firestar (duh!)

2. Polaris ( please hasbro just make her, i need to complete the sixties x-men)

3. New Ultron (George Prezez)

4.Quasar ( He need to be honoured)

5. Lady (or is it Madam) Madusa

BAF- Lockjaw/Nimrod/ Kurse

top 5 males

1. Annihilation Quaser

2. Justice

3. Ikaris (Modern)

4. Starfox

5. Adam Warlock (Annihilation: Conquest)

top 5 females

1.Polaris (Modern or Fa)

2.FA Rouge (re-read Avengers annual #10 and really want a figure of her)

3.Scarlet Witch (modern, Ultimate or force works)

4.Sersi (Modern)

5.Firestar (avengers)

Also a Northstar and Aurora 2-pack

Something tells me where just going to see what we ALREADY know like Hulk wave, Wave 5 and Icons. I just don't understand WHY hasbro would buy the license to ML figures if they weren't going to do as good or better job than TB? I guess I'm just really dissapointed in Hasbro and their choice of characters. Anyway for like the billionth time here is my list of wants:

1) POLARIS

2)Jean Grey (Jim lee, possible pony tail variant?)

3)Forge

4)Phoenix (icon but in 6 ML version)

5)Jubilee

Yep, Jubille and Jean Grey are both a must, but I rather have Polaris, Thunderbird (with Liefeld's Warpath variant), Sunfire, Firestar, Justice (those two even in a two-pack), Modern Ultron and... Shang-Chi!

Oh, yeah... and Hellcat... with a Patsy Walker in her pillow & rollerskates outfit variant...

honestly if jean grey or jubilee arent made this year,i have no idea what web sites hasbro are reading, b/c all the ones i go to have wanted these 2 for years now

I think if they dont release at least one of the three I'm going to the dark side (custom LOL) Once I do I will not return-LOL Hasbro make us happy this year we've been good and buying, now it's your turn!

i feel like 90's Jean Grey and Polaris are at the top of everyone's wishlists. And because i love wishlists, i think i'll say

top 5 males

1) Northstar

2) Madrox

3) Forge

4) Hellion

5) Luke Cage (modern)

top 5 females

1) Polaris

2) 90's Jean Grey

3) Jubilee

4) Firestar (Avengers costume w/a FA variant)

5) Emma Frost (a non-ugly version)

it also seems like almost everyone is up for a Northstar & Aurora 2pack. So they'd better make tat 2pack...since the rumors are that they'll be making a line of 2packs.

I agree I would Love to see these guys also:

1)- SPIDER GIRL (with May Parker & Masked Heads)

2)- HAND NINJAS male & Female

3)- MARY JANE Cartoon or Comic version

4)- Aoa WILD CHILD

5)- Red SKULL in his military outfit & cigar

6)- Aunt May (Why Not??)

7)- SCARLET SPIDERMAN

Too many to List

no offense maestro but i think this list should wait till after next month. after the Toy Fair. but i love your list and here my top five

1. Firestar (duh!)

2. Polaris ( please hasbro just make her, i need to complete the sixties x-men)

3. New Ultron (George Prezez)

4.Quasar ( He need to be honoured)

5. Lady (or is it Madam) Madusa

BAF- Lockjaw/Nimrod/ Kurse

Something tells me where just going to see what we ALREADY know like Hulk wave, Wave 5 and Icons.

I agree, we won't get to see anything new except some actual figures for wave five. We won't get to see anything until Comic-Con probably. But what I'd like to see is

1.) Madrox (in trench coat)/ variant without trench coat and different head

2.) Firestar

3.) Scarlet Spider (I can always hope!)

4.) X-treme X-Men Storm

5.) Red Hulk

Hey Ares which version of Ronin do you want? Cuase if you want Echo, it must be Hawkeyes version.

also you twin pack got me thinking. I want those ones too!!!!! Especially Claok and Dagger.

Also i want

1. Cloak and Dagger

2. Aurora and Northstar (we know there possible just bring them out Hasbro).

3. Swordsman and Mantis

4. Songbird and Mach 3

5. Meltdown and Warpack ( they brought out the x-force twin packs we need to complete it.)

What bout box sets?

1. Wrecking Crew

2. FA X-men

3. New Warriors

4. Annihilation; Earthling box set

5. Annihilation: Aliens.