hasbro marvel legends series 4

lonewolf

yeah, more time to save, but i'm already ML-hungry... yeah, i eat them. lol.

times like this suck, no new toys, you live life day by day waiting for the release date of the new MLs.

you go to work, you can't focus, all you think about is MLs.

you go home, you don't wanna rest. instead, you switch on the pc. you go to this forum. talk about toys.

gets you more excited. gets you more impatient.

i want more new MLs... i'm hungry as a bear. and only MLs can fill me up.

times like this suck, no new toys, you live life day by day waiting for the release date of the new MLs.

you go home, you don't wanna rest. instead, you switch on the pc. you go to this forum. talk about toys.

you need to get out more . then again so do we all. lol :P

dude that is funny. I sometimes feel like that with lots of stuff, ML's, comics, guitars, albums, sex. you know.

i just want the punisher and his variant. i really hope that they don't give him the blue shirt, please stay black. and it would be nice if they gave him a trenchcoat, but that probubly won't happen...double holsters.........knife.............

biker style gloves..........desert eagles...........m16.............

i just want the punisher and his variant. i really hope that they don't give him the blue shirt, please stay black. and it would be nice if they gave him a trenchcoat, but that probubly won't happen...double holsters.........knife.............

keep dreaming.

Pfff, I highly doubt I will see Wave 4 in March. I just found Series 3 in stores here two weeks ago! The Wal-Mart closest to me still hasn't put Wave 3 out! I haven't even seen the Fantastic Four or Spider-Man Trilogy waves or the Two-Packs around here. I won't see Wave 4 til May or June!

I was just thinking about how awesome it'd be to get him w/ a trench coat. That'd be awesome.

The Punisher does look most excellent. And a trench coat would make him truly excellent.

hunt for Ml's that you dont already own. varients or non Ml's like Dragon Man or super skrull. man, i wish i had them both.

Jeez! I finally saw a screaming head Hydra goon (which was the only figure I hadn't seen?) I've yet to buy any... but at least they're popping up everywhere now?

I don't think we'll see ML4 until the middle of February or so... Iron Man will have lead in time, Incredible Hulk will too then maybe we'll see Spiderman and then ML5? I'm guessing two months between releases. And ML3 hit retail in November, right?

Jeez! I finally saw a screaming head Hydra goon (which was the only figure I hadn't seen?) I've yet to buy any... but at least they're popping up everywhere now?

I don't think we'll see ML4 until the middle of February or so... Iron Man will have lead in time, Incredible Hulk will too then maybe we'll see Spiderman and then ML5? I'm guessing two months between releases. And ML3 hit retail in November, right?

it did in minnesota...late november though.

it did in minnesota...late november though.

Still very spotty in Wisconsin/Milwaukee area. I've only seen the FF line once (got half of them) and the parts of ML3 twice (again about half the first time and one lone Hydra soldier the second). Of the two Hydras I've seen here, both have been screamers.

hunt for Ml's that you dont already own. varients or non Ml's like Dragon Man or super skrull. man, i wish i had them both.

yeah, that's what i'm doing right now. hunting for old MLs after i got the FF wave. i've just ordered 6 figs through ebay.

ML bishop

ML prof x

ML psylocke

ML mr. sinister

ML mystique

ML nightcrawler

I'm with you bud, Frank is my fav, but I'll probably have to buy the variant on ebay, unless they become super easy to find.