DCUC wave 2 in packaging!!!

drkknght64

Thanks for the links man. They're looking really good. Harley still looks a bit wonky, but just about everyone else looks really good. :D

I was hoping Aquaman would be more orange on his torso. It looks more realistic the way they've painted it, but I preferred the way the prototype looked.

Regardless, this line continues to look excellent, and the Gorilla Grodd figure should be pretty sweet. This wave looks even better top to bottom than wave 1.

These look great!

Cant wait!

I really like that Superman Red and Blue have different heads.

Gorrila Grodd looks huge, too, as you can see in Harley's packaging.

well I guess I am going to get suckered into buying all of waves 2 & 3... I care not for manta but yknow .... what the heck right I'm already getting the others because I want them may as well get one more complete the baf ... or maybe I'll wait for a sale on him... hmmm.... I don't really care for the baf that much all in all like I do s3...

well I guess I am going to get suckered into buying all of waves 2 & 3... I care not for manta but yknow .... what the heck right I'm already getting the others because I want them may as well get one more complete the baf ... or maybe I'll wait for a sale on him... hmmm.... I don't really care for the baf that much all in all like I do s3...

"or maybe I'll wait for a sale on him... hmmm.."

I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing any of these 1st 3 waves going on sale any time soon.

Best bet is buy wave 2 & sell off Manta.

In case you don't know it yet, judging from all the positive fan reaction, this line is gonna be the top selling action figure line in 08.

And we haven't even seen pics or know the lineups for waves 4-5 yet!

"or maybe I'll wait for a sale on him... hmmm.."

I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing any of these 1st 3 waves going on sale any time soon.

Best bet is buy wave 2 & sell off Manta.

In case you don't know it yet, judging from all the positive fan reaction, this line is gonna be the top selling action figure line in 08.

And we haven't even seen pics or know the lineups for waves 4-5 yet!

Unless hasbro gets its $*** in gear I have to say I agree with you how ever every line & every wave has its peg warmers! Even toybiz ML went on sales/clearances even if it was a good wave with a good BAF! I thinkd old whats his name will be the peg warmer for wave 2 not at first though mind you there will be those doing just that and buying them all for the BAF how ever ones most people have had there taste ... I suppose what it really comes down to is just how good matels distro will be of the line and just how much they Pimp them out... still lets say some walmarts out there get in 10 or so plus cases of them... thats a lot of figures just sitting there

OMG!

I am REALLY digging these!

Firestorm looks incredible, and it's Ronnie! I am so glad they changed the face sculpt.

I love the wau Aquaman is posed, and he looks great!

I love the new female crotch style for Harley. It makes the female crotch look more feminine.