A G.I. Joe: The Movie Review

pesatyel

Eh, I stopped reading when the guy declared that Falcon sucks. And Duke in his Boys Scouts of America uniform was better?

Your telling me that the MOVIE VERSION of Falcon didn't suck?

Yeah, that's right. What did he do wrong? Let Zarana in who was dressed as a civillian? Didn't that happen to the other Joes about 25 times with the Baroness? The only difference is in the normal series they ignored this but in the movie they made a big deal out of it.

Eh, I stopped reading when the guy declared that Falcon sucks. And Duke in his Boys Scouts of America uniform was better?

Your telling me that the MOVIE VERSION of Falcon didn't suck?

Yeah, that's right. What did he do wrong? Let Zarana in who was dressed as a civillian? Didn't that happen to the other Joes about 25 times with the Baroness? The only difference is in the normal series they ignored this but in the movie they made a big deal out of it.

All I can suggest is that you read the rest of the review then.

this one is my favorite!

GI Joe Code Name: JODY

Primary Military Specialty: Two timing and double dealing. Also has several marching cadences named after him.

ABILITIES: Most of the Joes wonder what happened to their girlfriends when they come back from a mission. Its Jody! No one knows what Jody Joe does in the military or even what he looks like, but sure as hell, as soon as the Joes take off to some far off place to fight COBRA, Jody is dating their girlfriend. As stated, the line in the marching cadence stating "Jody's got your girl and gone" is attributed to this Joe.

Jody comes with a little black book with the phone numbers of all the Joe's girlfriends, a wallet full of cash, and his own bachelor pad action set.

Push the button on his back and he says: Jody Joe can whisper several sweet nothings.

for the record falcon didnt suck in the movie...he ruled!

TM