marvel mighty muggs

darkblade

viynl crze is growing

Is anyone even gonna bother collecting these? Whats the point?

ha! and you're the guy that's wondering why you're spending over retail value? @loll@ what's the point? :P

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...p=16427174&

I didn't mean it in a bad way. I guess I just thought it wasn't worth for me to get. Sorry, I didn't realize people would actually want this. Just like how I wasnt a big fan ov superhero squad and one waved changes all of that and now I proud to say I've completed it. Oh well.

• 11 months later...

whered u get destro and baroness?

whered u get destro and baroness?

they are out at Target. I saw them last week. They also had the new series of Starwars with Teebo, Biggs Darklighter, Snowtrooper, Shock Trooper, and Bossk

• 2 weeks later...

Target in Michigan is having sales until 2/9/09 on Muggs. $8.99, regardless of the line, on every Mugg regardless of new or old. The only ones I haven't seen in stores yet is a few of the Star Wars exclusives, Destro, and the entire Transformers Wave.

that blue fured monster reminds me of something ... Some kind of kids /show/toy taht was puppets in cages or something ...

My pet monster synch, and i thin the bottom ones are based of mad balls, a series of balls that had faces...why i remember this i dont know ;)

as for the mugs i only have 6. Spidey, Cap, Indy, Henry Jones snr , Shirtless Maul and battle damaged Vader. i really wanna get Sabertooth and logan that are coming.

balls with lines or what not hanging off them right ?..

http://www.amazon.ca/My-Pet-Monster-Complete/dp/B001DMBUVC

Yup that is it ! My pet monster :D thanks leroy! So they are based off stuff then! Funny!

I Think I have 7 MMs Plus whatever JJ has on hold for me ... a good 5-10ish or so of marvel ones... I pick up starwars ones too when I can find them though I am picky on them... Same with marvel I have to like the looks of them enough for me to buy them...