mooooooooooooovieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

synch

With all this talk of movie toys of late I got the itch to watch it again and most likely will on the weekend... How many times have you watched it of late?.. Heck knows I use to watch the animated movie enough as a kid I've lost count of how many times I have... How ever I have only seen the movie about 3 times so far out of theater :S maybe 2...

theater 3

dvd 2...3 if you count watching with commentary

I watched it like twice just in the last week and half.

If we ever get those tax rebate checks that we've been hearing about then I'll be splurging on a nice new TV to enjoy it on. The one I have is a dinosaur by current standards.

Guess what the first thing I'm gonna watch is gonna be?!?

I'll probably do the same whenever I manage to upgrade to a Bose sound system which I'm hoping to do in the next year.

When all is said and done, I'll have a WAAAAAAY better TV and stereo system and A LOT more display space for TF's. WIN, WIN!

I just may watch it every day after that.

Once opening night in the theater, and I've seen it two or three times on DVD. Awesome movie. Love it love it love it. I'm big on G1, but it doesn't matter. It's like when Batman came out years ago; it was so different from what we all grew up with, but it was still way cool in its own right. I just see it as the "movie" version of Transformers; no one version, G1 or film version, is more definitive than the other. Actually I think one enhances the other, and vice-versa. They allow you to appreciate both versions simply because of what they are. (Am I making any sense whatsoever?)

I know one thing: Transformers was the first movie I saw on HDVD at Circuit City, and I was absolutely stunned at the picture quality. In all the debates and talks about Blu-Ray vs. HDVD, I've been unfamiliar with these formats. And I would think to myself, "Whatever. How can the picture quality be that much different?" Heh...it can. (lol) I just stood there in the middle of the store, almost drooling at the big screen HD tv playing Transformers. It was the scene where Bumblebee cranks up and starts to leave in the middle of the night to contact Prime and the rest of the Autobots, and Sam wakes up and takes off after him...man. It looked like it was filmed LIVE. The resolution was just stunning, no blurring or minescule motion delay. Smooth as butter, like the Tuttles say. Incredible, but I digress...

But yeah, I love the movie. Great story, great action and effects, great score, and great characters. What more could you want? Is it a popcorn summer flick? Yes, and that's what I love about it. (lol)

I saw it twice in the theaters and 3 times on DVD. I'm trying to get a couple friends over to watch it since they haven't seen it yet.

Yeah man...I'm trying to get my father-in-law to watch it on his big screen. Every now and then he gets me to bring a movie up there to watch with him, and I've been suggesting Transformers, but he's balking on me for some reason. I did take it up there and watched it with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend, and she absolutely loved it. Her boyfriend liked it pretty good too, but she said she loved it and just had to own it. (lol) It was so gratifying to introduce someone new to characters and a mythos you've loved all your life and they discover how cool it is and react the way they do like that. It was so much fun seeing how she reacted to it. She said, "I just thought it was gonna be these big robots walking around fighting each other!" I guess it's that whole misconception people have of movies based on toy properties. I'm still working on my father-in-law. We'll be sitting around watching tv, and I'll say, "Yeah, I think that actor was in Transformers also", or, "Y'know, that reminds me of Transformers. That would be good to watch right about now..." And he just looks at me and rolls his eyes. (lol)

Let's see... twice in theaters, and 3 or so times at home, and probably a couple more times, in bits and pieces. ^_^

Joe (Rodimus Primal) and I are just going to have to invite those friends over one day for whatever reason, and just put the movie on, so maybe they'll watch it then.. if we don't ask them over for that sole purpose. lol

Once in theatres, then I think once more on DVD, but that was because I was visiting friends and it happened to be on when we were drinking. I mean, it's not really a great movie, let's be honest! ;)

But you DID finally watch it!! ;) So it's not THAT bad, either!!

Once in theatres, then I think once more on DVD, but that was because I was visiting friends and it happened to be on when we were drinking. I mean, it's not really a great movie, let's be honest! ;)

But you DID finally watch it!! ;) So it's not THAT bad, either!!

Well, bear in mind that I've also watched Battlefield Earth, so that doesn't really prove anything!

Mind you, Transformers wasn't as bad as that film, but that doesn't really say much either. ;)

Well but it wasn't that bad... which is something, considering how half the people here railed against it, like it was the anti-christ or something. ;)

Besides, I'm just messing with ya... :)

Well but it wasn't that bad... which is something, considering how half the people here railed against it, like it was the anti-christ or something. ;)

Besides, I'm just messing with ya... :)

I know, it's all good! ;)

Lol...not the movie again. Watched a few minutes of it when I downloaded it off the net, but never could force myself to actually sit thru the entire thing. I did get a good laugh watching Meet the Spartans though when the spoofed it at the end of the movie.

Lol...not the movie again. Watched a few minutes of it when I downloaded it off the net, but never could force myself to actually sit thru the entire thing. I did get a good laugh watching Meet the Spartans though when the spoofed it at the end of the movie.

YOu still have a gf?.. @smilepunch@ that was you right?.. the royal ass? :D