Mike

Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker!

Well I can't post the pics here, but the picture is out about there on a few sites, I think it looks pretty cool, looks very G1ish and has an Alt Mirage vibe going on.

Can't wait to see the rest of them :) Come on Toyfair!!

what about a link to one of those sites? :D

Sounds good though! Can't wait to see some classics....

I think Seibertron.com has it, and IDW forums as well

I think Seibertron.com has it, and IDW forums as well

Actually nobody has it up

Unless tour in the Fanclub you can only see it on the Fanclub board

They specify if anybody takes the image and posts it elsewhere they will lose there membership

hard to lose your membership, when you dont have one in the first place :P

this topic sucks without pics, someone post a pic instead of sending us on a wild goos chase

ah the ever useless club membership what a waste of my cash that was! never again!

Huh? If you don't have a membership you cannot see it

They warned club members of.I post on the club board and have seen the warning

welll I found these...

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=8901

Not sure if its whate everyones talking about but gives an idea

Ah nm

Note: This image is the concept sketch shown during the IDW Publishing, Cartoon Network, Hasbro joint panel during the 2007 Comic-Con in San Diego and not the image revealed tonight by the club.

if anyone with balls managed to save the pics but don't wana post em here please feel free to pm me the link :D

Im saying, you dont NEED a membership to see the pic, my buddy sent it to me as soon as the news broke, its on my computer right now lol

Its good enough to buy but nothing spectacular I'm going to wait for more photos of the final product but Ithink we should all be fairly happy with it

I can't wait to finally see pics of it. Like Mike said, c'mon Toyfair. I'm okay with the name change with Octane as Tankor since both names make sense for what he is. I HOPE that Onslaught is a combiner. If he is NOT then I'll be EXTREMELY pissed and won't buy him.

Im saying, you dont NEED a membership to see the pic, my buddy sent it to me as soon as the news broke, its on my computer right now lol

can you please PM me it?

not bad could be worse for sure. ill be getting it for sure. thanks for the pics. it looks like they transformed him wrong lol

i think so you know hasbro wouldn't make his legs like that. look at the other classics we got none of there legs look like that. so they were in a rush and just snapped the pics. hes def a buy for me.

If you want to see it, Synchie, go to the ap forum. Someone posted the pics there, yesterday

The concept art is better and it is strange that the engine is on the roof of the car in alt mode.

i can understand when an ebay auction has things not transformed right but when there are photos from the people that MAKE the toys i just cant give them any slack.

i work for a retail company and if we sent out a pic like that someone would get repremanded at the very least to the most severe, lose their job

i can understand when an ebay auction has things not transformed right but when there are photos from the people that MAKE the toys i just cant give them any slack.

i work for a retail company and if we sent out a pic like that someone would get repremanded at the very least to the most severe, lose their job

:D I agree even better if its the fan club it self taking the pictures... You would think The fan club guys would go Hey What the HECK Hasbro?...if anything about the photos... but nope they just want to get there cheap slutty two bit exclusive up online while they still can...