25th Anniversary comic packs REVIEWED!

Leonardo T Dragon

dreadnoksplaydoh2.jpg

New reviews have been posted!

Justin and I take a look at the new 25th Anniversary comic packs hitting shelves everywhere. However, this time we brought along an extra "shemp" for the ride-- as Scott "madmac41" McAllister adds in his thoughts on the Dreadnoks featured in Comic Pack #30. So, it's five reviews, ten new figures, and three reviewers all found in the newly launched 25th Anniversary Comic Pack Index.

(BTW-- holler if you like the "easter egg" wallpaper. My fiance helped with that one and I thought it came out rather well.)

Nice job guys.

I originally skipped the 21 and 24, hoping that the Dreadnoks and Breaker would be out soon enough for me to send for Doc.

But after reading that review of 21, I think I might actually pick it up. The blue looks good on Snake Eyes.

And the dialogue! @loll@ @jump#

I love it

Where did you get the bikes for the Noks?

Great review guys. First and formost I have to thank you for showing me how that damn Jaws of life for Ripper go on his backpack. I noticed also the comic pack Storm Shadow in the review has the Cobra symbol while the one I got does not. Anyone else come across that?

Great review guys. First and formost I have to thank you for showing me how that damn Jaws of life for Ripper go on his backpack. I noticed also the comic pack Storm Shadow in the review has the Cobra symbol while the one I got does not. Anyone else come across that?

Is yours opened? I didn't notice mine till I opened it cause the belt/strap was sitting higher on him than the other one, if you haven't opened it, look at the package from above, maybe it's just hiding, and if you have, move the strap down a bit, if it's not still there, then you probably just have an error where they forgot to stamp it on.

i too had problems trying to get that silly Jaws of life on the backpack til this review, heheh!

i too had problems trying to get that silly Jaws of life on the backpack til this review, heheh!

Nice reviews, I've enjoyed my Dreaknoks the best of the comic packs.

Good thing I read this review.

1. Had forgotten that Torch had stuff on the back of his jacket (I haven't taken his backpack off).

2. Didn't know his 'gun' fit into that holster thingy on the side of his leg.

3. Had no idea that green fuel tank was removable.

Justin...question for you. What playset is in the background for the Dred comic review?

Thanks again for the reviews!

Too cool...

Not Justin-- but those were my (and Madmac's) pics. The playset is the Spawn Alley released a number of years ago by "Todd Toys". (This was before McFarlane was the company name.) It's supposed to be designed for 5" figures but works really well with Joes!

Great reviews.

Breaker's hugh-jass head is annoying me now. I'm beginning to wonder if it stems from all the fans complaining that the existing 25th heads were too small. I disagree as the head proportions seem perfect and hope this isn't the start of a trend of future sculpts all having oversized heads.

Excellent review guys! Also has anyone noticed that the hawk and snake eyes that are coming in the same cases as the noks have fixed crotches? I got the hawk and scarlett pack a couple weeks ago and then saw one in a walmart a couple days ago and noticed he had the fixed crotch. Of course I bought it! I didn't notice anything different with the scarlett so I'm just gonna assume that hawk and snake eyes are the only ones with the running change.

Justin...question for you. What playset is in the background for the Dred comic review?

Thanks again for the reviews!

Too cool...

Not Justin-- but those were my (and Madmac's) pics. The playset is the Spawn Alley released a number of years ago by "Todd Toys". (This was before McFarlane was the company name.) It's supposed to be designed for 5" figures but works really well with Joes!

Thanks for letting me know what playset it was. It got my attention even before the figs did. Now I gotta try and hunt one down. Thanks again!!!