DC Universe METAMORPHO BAF: My first complaint!

Lemonhead

Guys I keep on telling you if you have a problem with you're toys or BAF parts simply go on down to you're local subway or mcds since you always buy you're food there they are bound to help you out!!!! HONESTLY PEOPLE!! Its not that hard to understand here!!!!

I'm sorry, but I didn't get this joke the first time, and I don't get it now.

Must be something in the water affecting my synapses...

@hmmm@

Click here this leads to another thread that may better explain Synch's inside joke.

I'm experiencing the same issue with the leg that I have. No problems with the arms.

When i tried pulling them out they didn't budge which is a good thing.

Guys I keep on telling you if you have a problem with you're toys or BAF parts simply go on down to you're local subway or mcds since you always buy you're food there they are bound to help you out!!!! HONESTLY PEOPLE!! Its not that hard to understand here!!!!

@hmmm@

Read the EvilStar's thread about the Red Tornado Quality Control. He bought it at a TRU, then abused his LCBS because they wouldn't provide him with a replacement. That led to jokes about getting a product one place and demanding help or satisfaction from an unrelated place.

I had the same problem when I originally assembled my metamorpho around 2 weeks ago. I wasnt able to move it even slightly without it popping out, but today I had my super glue out, and i figured id try the 'dab of glue' trick, but when i moved his leg, it was perfectly in place. so i dunno, give it a few weeks and maybe the leg will 'adapt' to the joint haha

@hmmm@

Read the EvilStar's thread about the Red Tornado Quality Control. He bought it at a TRU, then abused his LCBS because they wouldn't provide him with a replacement. That led to jokes about getting a product one place and demanding help or satisfaction from an unrelated place.

Dude, way to TOTALLY misrepresent! But whatever!

He is right you know. You called him EvilStar and not the correct Evil Star. See, to seperate words.

@loll@ @loll@ Good one synch.

@hmmm@

Do yourself a favor and check out Evilstar's 5 page moaning and groaning session about Red Tornado.

new to the boards, posting anyway.

hey lemmonhead, i've got that leg you're looking for. i have no interest in the penguin or rex, but i did buy the other 4 and still have their respective limbs. if you want you can pm me your address and i'll send it to you.

anyone else looking for the other limbs can do the same.

i only ask in return that if they make a darkseid build-a-fig and that wave includes marvin and wendy, you guys remember me.