Hasbro has Ironman toy site up.

robb

So these are the new movie toys? They look great! Probably the best movie character toys they've put out cuz they can pass as the comic character as well. For example X-Men movie toys dont really look like the comic characters where as The Iron Man toys do.

Everybody the release date is March 22 so about only 9 weeks left

that's good news. more time to save. how about HML4?

when i asked my comic book store they said next month

Hey SMS, what comic shop do you go to? I used to live in Orlando, and know some of the guys still. Have you had any luck around town?

March 22? Ah, I had a good feeling it would be March, but I wanted to be 100% sure. Let the countdown begin!

when i asked my comic book store they said next month

next month means february. no time to save. 1st quarter of 2008 is really going great for me, but bad for my wallet.

january 2008: FF wave (savings whacked!)

february 2008: HML4 (?) (prepare more $!)

march 2008: Iron Man movie figs (credit card!!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Scotty 97 , I am in the Orlando area & need to find a good comic store to pick up this new hasbro Iron man release . Can you advise in the Orlando area , would greatly appreciate it . My understanding from this board it looks like a possible late march release ?

Hey Scotty 97 , I am in the Orlando area & need to find a good comic store to pick up this new hasbro Iron man release . Can you advise in the Orlando area , would greatly appreciate it . My understanding from this board it looks like a possible late march release ?

Unfortunately, Spidermanskrull is correct. Most of the specialty market shops in Orlando don't carry direct market(ML, DCUC, Iron Man, Hulk, etc..). The only store that may is the Acme Comics Superstore on 434 & 17-92 in Longwood. But, the way comic shops ordering these types of toys goes, they'll probably have them well after your standard retail store does. And, knowing Terry(owner) they'll be about $20 each minimum.

If you're looking for a great comic book store, go visit A Comic Shop in Winter Park by Full Sail. Aaron's the owner over there. They're on the SW corner of University Blvd and Semoran Blvd(436). He's taken care of me for years, and I still drive down there to get my books once a month or so. If I'm willing to spend 90 miles in the car and traffic to get 'em from him, you know its a fun place. They do carry SOME ML figures, a decent selection of DC Direct stuff, too. Tell 'em Blackburn says hi if you do.

Hope this helps. Watch out for Hot Wheels collectors at all the WMs.

Steve