Takara Batman Begins

pooh

Of course. The Takara Batman is my first time willing to spend that much money for a toy. And I'm happy to say that I end up having a good deal. The figure is excellent and the accessories are great. The head sculpt is the best I've seen so far for the Batman Begins line.

Of course. The Takara Batman is my first time willing to spend that much money for a toy. And I'm happy to say that I end up having a good deal. The figure is excellent and the accessories are great. The head sculpt is the best I've seen so far for the Batman Begins line.

Agree. will you be getting the re issued?

I have the original one. Is the re issued have something different? Not that I know of.

I'm wondering will Takara be making The Dark Knight figures although I'm not too fond of the new costume.

I have the original one. Is the reissued have something different? Not that I know of.

I'm wondering will Takara be making The Dark Knight figures although I'm not too fond of the new costume.

Cloud, its exactly the same figure as far as i know. and i hope for he prie that the rubber doesnt rip but id imagine that it would depend on where it was displayed.

The rubber suit is fine. It's not as tight as the DCD13" Catwoman so it it doesnt restrain much of the articulation except for the legs. I think the most problem you'll have is with the legs. Mine has a mark already because I was trying to put him in a crouch pose.