Super Skrull

LegendsCollector07

I was never even lucky enough to see a Super Skrull in stores. Speaking of FF, I saw a couple Doombots at a comic book shop a few days ago that were only about $5 each, though I passed on 'em.

Which Doombots? I assume the Marvel Legends variants?

I was never even lucky enough to see a Super Skrull in stores. Speaking of FF, I saw a couple Doombots at a comic book shop a few days ago that were only about $5 each, though I passed on 'em.

I admire your restraint I surely would have bought the whole lot of them.

Super-Skrull is just about my favorite Marvel character (though i have no idea why), in fact i finally got myself a copy of FF # 18 the other day and i def reccomend the FF Classics version, great figure...but then it's not like you have too many options unless you go back to the old toybiz animated FF 5 incher :P

super skrull and dragon man are the hardest fantastic four figures to find. i hope one day i find them in a lot for 99 cents.

really cuase i have both and kang. okay kang is without his gun but that alright. i had to pay a fortune for dragon man. and super-skrull came out over here along with series 1 ( got all the ff member of that series as well) and only had to pay a tenner for him.

Back to topic, we need a shorter 6 inch scale updated Super Skrull, not a Marvel Select sized Super Skrull from ToyBiz from 2006. And yeah we need an army builder Skrull release due to the Secret Invasion story line now developing.

Is the Classics Super Skrull really that enormous? Could someone put a picture up comparing him to a larger figure because from what I got from you guys the figure is almost if not as tall as Hulkbuster Ironman and I'm looking at him right now and thats pretty big.

Is the Classics Super Skrull really that enormous? Could someone put a picture up comparing him to a larger figure because from what I got from you guys the figure is almost if not as tall as Hulkbuster Ironman and I'm looking at him right now and thats pretty big.

i don't think he is. remember people he is a modified skrull.

Back to topic, we need a shorter 6 inch scale updated Super Skrull, not a Marvel Select sized Super Skrull from ToyBiz from 2006. And yeah we need an army builder Skrull release due to the Secret Invasion story line now developing.

Here's a scale comparison.

SSkrullscale.jpg

SSkrullscale.jpg

He makes Captian Marvel look like a red, blue, and gold Smurf! I'm just exaggerating but I'm impressed, he is almost as tall as Lord Thor. So he is not as large as I pictured. Thanks for showing me I really appreciate that! :D Oh Yeah in addition to those that hate the look of the FF wave, I still think he looks good with it seeing him with Mr. Fantasitc affirms my assumption. :P

SSkrullscale.jpg

He makes Captian Marvel look like a red, blue, and gold Smurf! I'm just exaggerating but I'm impressed, he is almost as tall as Lord Thor. So he is not as large as I pictured. Thanks for showing me I really appreciate that! :D Oh Yeah in addition to those that hate the look of the FF wave, I still think he looks good with it seeing him with Mr. Fantasitc affirms my assumption. :P

Lord Thor, is Marvel Select sized IMO. The real correct sized Thor is the Giant Man Series Thor. Hasbro needs to get a ruler and start making their figures right in with the 1/12 scale like they should. Case in point FF Legends Silver Surfer is also small and looks like a dwarf next to the Super Skrull. I don't think any of them are right. Bullseye, Captain Marvel and Mr. F is just right basis for this scale.

Since were on the issue of Super Skrull and how awesome he is, I did not know that in the most recent outcomes of the Illuminati that they found Black Bolt was a imposter/disguised Super Skrull with all the powers of the Illuminati, and there were two other ones, one with the combined powers of the original avengers and another with the having the combined powers as the second roster of x-men. Now back to the figure topic, with the recent developements and the Secret Invasion Story Arc why doesn't Hasbro make a wave of the different Super Skrulls that seem to be popping out and a regular Skrull for an Army builder?

Why is Fantatic Four figures the most expensive? Someone want to sell me there Dragon Man, Super Skrull, and Kang for cheap?

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ .........oh wait your serious

Why is Fantatic Four figures the most expensive? Someone want to sell me there Dragon Man, Super Skrull, and Kang for cheap?

Are you serious? Most of us lost an arm trying to get the figures that you are talking about. I just have Super Skrull which came in the mail today and thats all I can afford. Sell them to you for cheap. @loll@

Heres som pics I took for fun a while back. I cant remember if I posted them or not.

skrulls04.jpg

skrulls03.jpg

They are an advanced alien race who have mastered interstellar space travel yet they havent upgraded to flat screen monitors just yet.