Super Skrull

LegendsCollector07

As I have said before I am a new Marvel Collector, well I got the Fantastic Four Marvel Legends Wave and it just isn't the same without Super Skrull. To have Doom, Namor, and Silver Surfer without Super Skrull thats just heart breaking. So I'm hunting one down. How do you guys feel about Super Skrull? I think the most recent ToyBiz one will fit real well with the Hasbro Wave. For those of you that already have him in your collection, how does it look? Give me photos or feedback. :D

The Super Skrull is great and I hope you have luck in finding one that doesn't cost too much. I really didn't think much of the character until he was in Young Avengers. If I ever getting around to taking my ML's out of the box they're all sitting in, I'll put him and Vision with the YA.

Young avengers is good but if you want more super skrull action go pick you're self up all 3 annihilation hard covers now theres some good comic reading :) The 1st hard cover for the ANN conquest may be out now as well so you can pick that sucker up too!

Buying a Honda Civic is cheaper than buying a Super Skrull. I hope Hydra decides to utilize existing mold ala Demogoblin, Doc Ock, Venom etc. into FF Origins or something.

Oops typo there I mean Hasbro not Hydra. I guess I mixed the two organizations from time to time.

I got one for $25 last week, so that's not TOO bad.

Of course I'll never own a Dragon man, he goes for INSANE amounts on the Bay.

aren't they only like 20 bucks on ebay?

don't know why everytbody thinks thats so expensive

Well I checked, on Ebay the ones still in the box I seen were pretty outrageous, they were around 50 dollars. In the box is the only way I'll buy a figure online. I finally got one for $35.00 but thats still pricey to me. But at least the hunt can now end. @yipee@

Since distribution was so bad that only Toys R Us received the FF toy Biz figures, I was never able to own Kang, Dragon Man, or the Super Skrull. MY best bet is to either lose an arm online trying to find one or make one of my own. With the FF Legends now being sold for $5.00 a piece at Wal-Mart, they may not be such a terrible option ......

As I have said before I am a new Marvel Collector, well I got the Fantastic Four Marvel Legends Wave and it just isn't the same without Super Skrull. To have Doom, Namor, and Silver Surfer without Super Skrull thats just heart breaking. So I'm hunting one down. How do you guys feel about Super Skrull? I think the most recent ToyBiz one will fit real well with the Hasbro Wave. For those of you that already have him in your collection, how does it look? Give me photos or feedback. :D

I am in the minority here, I think, but although the Super Skrull is an excellent sculpt, I feel they made him too tall! He's taller than Giant Man Series Thor! and FF Legends Ben Grimm and Silver Surfer! He's about as big as the Destroyer and Thor Buster Iron Man! Time to make another Super Skrull action figure in my opinion and make him about the same size as say Captain Marvel (as big as an average Kree warrior) or Wonderman IMO.

I am in the minority here, I think, but although the Super Skrull is an excellent sculpt, I feel they made him too tall! He's taller than Giant Man Series Thor! and FF Legends Ben Grimm and Silver Surfer! He's about as big as the Destroyer and Thor Buster Iron Man! Time to make another Super Skrull action figure in my opinion and make him about the same size as say Captain Marvel (as big as an average Kree warrior) or Wonderman IMO.

yeah, you're right.

Buying a Honda Civic is cheaper than buying a Super Skrull. I hope Hydra decides to utilize existing mold ala Demogoblin, Doc Ock, Venom etc. into FF Origins or something.

Oops typo there I mean Hasbro not Hydra. I guess I mixed the two organizations from time to time.

Marvel Fantastic Four Classics legends SUPER SKRULL

This seller accepts PayPal Buy It Now $49.95

Not spec

I'll trade ya for the honda civic! Has to be nice and knew though! :P

aren't they only like 20 bucks on ebay?

don't know why everytbody thinks thats so expensive

They are not these guys are just all wankers :P

The Toy Biz Super Skrull was awesome. The only proble I think you'll have with him is that he makes the Hasbro FF line look terrible by comparison. I got a MOC Super Skrull for $12 + shipping for one of my friends a month or two ago.

super skrull RARE????

understatement of the century.ive seen at the least 15 super skrulls on the pegs in one hour at about 3 seperate stores.and thats 15 figures each in one store.all we have a super skrulls.im yet to see thing or mister fantastic.

The Toy Biz Super Skrull was awesome. The only proble I think you'll have with him is that he makes the Hasbro FF line look terrible by comparison. I got a MOC Super Skrull for $12 + shipping for one of my friends a month or two ago.

wow! that's a damn bargain! the hasbro FF line sucks so bad, i just gave them away, no way hasbro can top that toybiz sskrull, did you get lucky on ebay? nice!!!