Iron Monger and a few ML Hulk fig pics

Robogeek28

Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet, but there's a couple pics here that I haven't seen before last night and figured I'd share. Scroll down and you'll see a good pic of Iron Monger as well as King Hulk, Skaar, and Doc Samson.

edit: All I can say is Iron Monger is tempting, and I'm loving the look of the Hulk figs!

If Iron Monger comes over here i'll get it. It'll be a very nice stand in for the Comic Iron Monger.

Is it just me or has Doc Samson and Hulk Gone through a major Improvement?

Dont know much bout Sakar but he look okay. If these are only three i'm going to long to see Valkerie, and Red king and ........well hulk again. Still no pic on wave 2?

Still no pics of the other wave, I know I'm getting impatient waiting for them.

I highly doubt they've been knocked down to 3 figs per wave, these were pry the only figs Destro was able to get ahold of for now.

anyone else think planet hulk green is kinda funky?

I'm guessing it's because of the mixed bloodline,lol.

After all, Caeira was grey and.......that's all I've got. @smilepunch@

anyone else think planet hulk green is kinda funky?

I'm guessing it's because of the mixed bloodline,lol.

After all, Caeira was grey and.......that's all I've got. @smilepunch@

i think he mean King Hulk, not Skaar (start calling him by his real name people)

Thanks for the link Robogeek. Did anyone catch the Hulk Superhero Squad pick in the first page of that thread? It's a small thumbnail, but I think it has Planet Hulk figures.

Wow, I missed those, good eye!

yeah im going to have to agree with you clam, i really feel they look worse than the first pics we saw of them. I was really looking forward to how the hulk waves were going to look... they just got less detailed and the original king hulk fig they showed wasnt using that default reused hulk body either. (at least from what i remember) That hulk sculpt is nice and all but hes all stumpy and short, whereas the fig was tall with long legs and body. it may be just me, i dont know. The IM figs look pretty cool tho, i may be picking some up when i see them.

The 12 inch Iron Man picture looked great and its motion activated light up feature. Didn't like the knee joints on the 'Conan Hulk' like the Namor knees, and Doc Samson looked like a major improvement in his facial features, but it might be premature as this is just a preliminary photo. They still look like needing a paint wash.

yeah

this happens a lot....but i think the WW Hulk/Planet Hulk doesn't look as good as he did in the promo pics. and i REALLY think it's because of the paint application. He just doesn't look as good.

But Doc Sampson looks just as good. he was one i was pretty excited for (as i always am with new characters). I hope Valkyrie still looks as good as she did in the promo pics.

and those movie Iron man figures still look really awesome. I might even say they could be the best quality (articulation, sculpt and paint app wise) figures hasbro has put out from the Marvel line.