Update on the movie Cobra Commander

Tazzzman

Lame!

I like the actor, I really do.

Do I like him as Cobra Commander?

No. Just, no.

Ya know, I read on the movie rumor thread about who all was being considered for Duke and I've come to the realization of something.

For any Stargate SG-1 fans out there, remember the 200th episode? The part where they talked about replacing the actors with younger actors to appeal to the younger crowds, remember that part? Yeah. That's what the GI Joe movie is going to be like.

I really just give up..............I don't even have any fight left in me.......I just give up. This movie will have a big opening weekend and thats it.....

This thing is sinking faster than the you know what......

@titanic@

I totally remember reading this same comment (maybe not from you) about the Transformers movie...

-Kevin

This is still a ways off guys, im going with a wait and see additude.

Yeah, maybe he'll age 20 years or so before the movie comes out! This seems way too much like Peter Parker battling best friend Harry Osbourne. They are even trying to make the characters younger to prove my point. Gee, I hope we get a green goblin like power ranger villian for Destro. Maybe Snake Eyes and Storm shadow can battle it out in their Zords...

awe man.. i guess this means they are going way off the plot.

when it was first reported (at the same time that Marlon Wayans was reported to be Ripcord) they said that Gordon Levitt was going to play Duke's old best friend, the GiJoe team's science officer.

you know what that means right??/ It means that CC is going to be on the Joe team originally. He will no doubt get his face burned in a horrible accident during an experiment... he will blame Duke for it.. and then he will form Cobra as revenge.

@lol@

seriously

when it was first reported (at the same time that Marlon Wayans was reported to be Ripcord) they said that Gordon Levitt was going to play Duke's old best friend, the GiJoe team's science officer.

you know what that means right??/ It means that CC is going to be on the Joe team originally. He will no doubt get his face burned in a horrible accident during an experiment... he will blame Duke for it.. and then he will form Cobra as revenge.

@lol@

seriously

What movie was this from? :-P

-Kevin

Yep! Thats a great Idea, hey does anybody know if its going to be road block or "heavy duty"?

Marlon Wayans as Rip Cord

Damon Wayans as Road Block

Shawn Wayans as Snake Eyes

Keenan Ivory Wayans as Duke

Kim Wayans as Cover Girl

.....Better yet they should have the whole In Livin' Color cast for all the Joes.

Jim Carey as Duke

etc

Tommy Davidson as Stalker?...

Can't see that happenin'...He too funny.

And remember, J-Lo was part of the cast too, as a dancin' 'Fly Girl'. Maybe she could be Lady Jaye-Lo. Or not...

@lol@

seriously

What movie was this from? :-P

-Kevin

Sounds like the Fantastic 4/Doctor Doom story.

Heh. Well I didn't go to watch the Transformers movie either. And no, I'm not really interested in how good everyone else in the universe thought it was. :) Enjoy, those of you who are still gonna bother..

I am sure Hasbro and Paramount are extremely happy with the overall opinion of Transformers, though, so whether 1 or 2 people don't see G.I. Joe as well hardly matters to G.I. Joe if it makes that same money.

My guess, there are not a enough die hard GIJoe fans out there for the studio to really care what we think. Sure there were people who liked GIJoe as a kid who might go see a movie with the GIJoe name on it for nasalgia purposes, but people like us who know every little detail about GIJoe, i'm guessing are far less then even Transformers had, so our opinions probably don't rate to much.