HML 4 Top 7 Most Wanted.

tarot

Doesn't it make you wonder where the hell Hasbro gets the info to pick out a wave of toys? I mean check out peoples responses on here and how many of them could "give a crap" about certain characters. Why would it be so hard for Hasbro to make a whole wave of figures based on one time votes? Give us like 100 characters, and 5 votes, log it by computer won id address so no more re votes and presto, a great selling line up! I think it sucks we need to buy a whole lineup if we want a build a figure, but I wouldn't mind it so much if all of them were figures I am remotely interested. That new beast can go suck a duck, and why do we need another friggin Punisher and Daredevil? Oh right FA Daredevil, big deal. Check out the wave after that we get another Spiderman and another Silver Surfer. *Sigh* am I the only one frustrated with the stupidity of the marketing and selection geniuses over at Hasbro and previously Toybiz? Anyone have anything intelligent and positive to say about those marketing people? And please, for the love of god, don't sit down and interview them and say how great they are and pat them on the back, hammer them for why they wanna keep giving us these turds and telling us they are cornflakes. 'nuff said, peace!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it make you wonder where the hell Hasbro gets the info to pick out a wave of toys? I mean check out peoples responses on here and how many of them could "give a crap" about certain characters. Why would it be so hard for Hasbro to make a whole wave of figures based on one time votes? Give us like 100 characters, and 5 votes, log it by computer won id address so no more re votes and presto, a great selling line up! I think it sucks we need to buy a whole lineup if we want a build a figure, but I wouldn't mind it so much if all of them were figures I am remotely interested. That new beast can go suck a duck, and why do we need another friggin Punisher and Daredevil? Oh right FA Daredevil, big deal. Check out the wave after that we get another Spiderman and another Silver Surfer. *Sigh* am I the only one frustrated with the stupidity of the marketing and selection geniuses over at Hasbro and previously Toybiz? Anyone have anything intelligent and positive to say about those marketing people? And please, for the love of god, don't sit down and interview them and say how great they are and pat them on the back, hammer them for why they wanna keep giving us these turds and telling us they are cornflakes. 'nuff said, peace!

see that the thing alot of the new characters Black Bolt Nova and tigra for instance have beeng ask by fan for a long time. check over in thefwoosh.com and look at some of there previous top tens and yu'll see that all of these were in the top ten in the last one ( the one before the current which was done after this wave was announce ).

Simple as this. Collector want what they can't have and when they have it they don't want it.

Also you guys have to remember that this could be some one very first wave. So give them characters they missed. A bit like comics really. and the sad fact is no matter who is in charge there will alway be at least one two old characters in a wave.

i havent even really seen 3 around here yet let alone awaiting 4.. But im not buying any for now. None of them really pique my interest except im interested to see how the holocaust/nemesis BAF turns out. Also i d have to see them in person to know if i ll buy any of them or not.

This is a pretty solid line to me as far as character selection goes. I definitely want BB, Tigra and FA-DD. Nova is a possible keeper, depending on the final look of the figure. No Beast or Punisher for me, but I'll probably get the whole wave and sell them off, including Holocaust.

For me, when I keep/buy more than half the figures in a line, it's a solid line-up. Series 5 is the questionable one for me. I'm on board with Warlock and USAgent, but not into Spiral and the Surfer. Black Spidey and Union Jack are possibilities depending on their final look as well. The deal breaker for me in this line could be the BAF. A lame BAF and I could end up buying only 2 figures.

Overall, I think Hasbro does a solid job with character selection. You can't please everyone 100%, but they do try to add a wide-range of characters from all around the MU with each wave. A perfect Series 7 for me would include: FA Storm, Polaris, Chameleon, Silver Samaurai, Hellcat, Nighthawk with a Lockjaw BAF. Release a Wrecking Crew and Alpha Flight box set for Christmas and I couldn't ask for more!!

For me, when I keep/buy more than half the figures in a line, it's a solid line-up. Series 5 is the questionable one for me. I'm on board with Warlock and USAgent, but not into Spiral and the Surfer. Black Spidey and Union Jack are possibilities depending on their final look as well. The deal breaker for me in this line could be the BAF. A lame BAF and I could end up buying only 2 figures.

Where did you find the listings for wave five?

http://marvellegends.net/

Has the line up for wave 5

Also, I have never seen Tigra in anyone's Top 10 list. Black Bolt, yes, Nova, sometimes, the other one tho, hell no. Most top 10's, especially at

http://www.thefwoosh.com/

consist of:

Gladiator

Nimrod

Winter Soldier

Polaris

Strong Guy

Medusa

Ultron (Perez)

Quasar

Crimson Dynamo

Guardian

Warpath

Wrecking Crew

Check for yourself

http://marvellegends.net/

Has the line up for wave 5

Also, I have never seen Tigra in anyone's Top 10 list. Black Bolt, yes, Nova, sometimes, the other one tho, hell no. Most top 10's, especially at

http://www.thefwoosh.com/

consist of:

Gladiator

Nimrod

Winter Soldier

Polaris

Strong Guy

Medusa

Ultron (Perez)

Quasar

Crimson Dynamo

Guardian

Warpath

Wrecking Crew

Check for yourself

the one before that one mate. it the one after before sdcc 07

My top 7

1. Astomishing Beast

2. AXM Beast

3. Cat-like Beast

4. Beast in X-pants

5. Joss Whedon Beast

6. 'superhero' Beast

7. Kitty Beast

Essentially the same thing. I'll only be picking up one figure from the entire wave. X-biased y'know. Hehe. Hey, it's a breather for my wallet.

Here's my top 7:

1.) Black Bolt (I'll get the chase if I see it, but I'm not as excited about it as Punisher's chase)

2.) Tigra

3.) Punisher (Including the awesome chase figure)

4.) Daredevil (Including the chase figure, which I like better than the yellow version)

5.) Nova

6.) Holocaust BAF

7.) AXM Beast

fter doing the pick and choose of HML-3, and totally ignoring the Spider-Man Trilogy wave, I am excited about getting HML-4, at least for the most part. I assumed that the Punisher variant was the character Crossbones, but it is only a crossbones face paint, so that is a dissapointment, and dang, ANOTHER Daredevil!?!?!?!?

But the good news is Nemesis, Tigra, Nova, adn Black Bolt.

My list is as follows:

1) NOVA .... it is about time!!!!

2) Black Bolt ...... the silent powerhouse FINALLY becomes a Marvel Legend, YAY!!!!!

3) Nemesis ..... possibly the best BAF that Hasbro has offered thus far

4) Tigra ...... the prototype looks good and she is an Avenger

5) Hydra Soldier ... these guys have been hard to find, and i want 4 - (screw the Beast)

6) Daredevil ... depends on the hip joint design

7) The Punisher ... the ML-4 version was the best to me, if I have to get him, then I will customize him into the Villain known as Crossbones or something

Overall it is a weak wave though. Not happy that half the figures are characters we already have versions of. We never need another Punisher or DD at this point.

yeah. another beast? another punisher? another DD?

1. tigra

2. nova

3. nemesis

4. blackbolt

i don't know if it's just me, but one day, i was staring at my figs, and i can't help but notice how different the toybiz-made and the hasbro-made MLs are. sometimes i'm thinking about putting together two groups of figs, the toybiz ones and the hasbro ones. but i don't do it. doesn't make any sense. and i don't wanna see my avengers part ways.

1. Nova

2. Punisher

3. Black Bolt

4. Beast

5. Tigra

6. Nemesis

7. Yellow Daredevil

Overall it is a weak wave though. Not happy that half the figures are characters we already have versions of. We never need another Punisher or DD at this point.

When you have a favorite character, you can never have too many versions..that's my humble opinion. Bring on the Punisher. Hopefully, I'll see another Nightcrawler before I die.

spiderman and surfer are the two from the wave im looking forward too,im really hoping its a crappy baf that i dont want

man all you guys are nuts. This is the best quality wave that hasbro has put out. I am a huge DD fan so I am happy that they are putting out a new version (and by the looks of it...a good one...finally). the rest of the line is good too, blackbolt is a great character, nova is kind of a meh to me. Tigra...not into the girl figures. they always look funny, but she does look good so I will get her. Punisher looks like a good fig...could use some more articulation...f$$$in hasbro!!! he will be good, if for nothing else...customs. beast, should he ever be released, looks good and will be a solid addition to my collection.

you guys want to talk about not needing any more of the same characters....what about wolverine? does the world need anymore wolverine figures? NO! they have put out every possible variation on the character.

I want house of M hawkeye...that is the one I really want.

man all you guys are nuts. This is the best quality wave that hasbro has put out. I am a huge DD fan so I am happy that they are putting out a new version (and by the looks of it...a good one...finally). the rest of the line is good too, blackbolt is a great character, nova is kind of a meh to me. Tigra...not into the girl figures. they always look funny, but she does look good so I will get her. Punisher looks like a good fig...could use some more articulation...f$$$in hasbro!!! he will be good, if for nothing else...customs. beast, should he ever be released, looks good and will be a solid addition to my collection.

you guys want to talk about not needing any more of the same characters....what about wolverine? does the world need anymore wolverine figures? NO! they have put out every possible variation on the character.

I want house of M hawkeye...that is the one I really want.

you realise that hasbro has only brought out one wolverine since they start and one iron man. imagine what it would be like with TB. we would had another 4 wolverine and iron man by now.

your complete right. people are taking this way too seriously. this is a great series and dispite what people say is a fan based series. we picked them they made them. except punisher.

hey, I am just glad that we are getting new characters. yeah, yeah DD and punisher aren't but like someone already said, they always have two flagship types in a series. Besides, they have got to be running out of x-characters by now ;) Even thought I have not purchased the previous series in their entirety, I still though thant the character selection was good...for the most part. I just want them to work harder on putting out better sculpts and getting back the articulation. I could care less about their paint apps....I like doing the paint touch ups my self anyways.

now where is my house of M hawkeye!!!