moc or loose?

electro16

moc or loose?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. do you collect moc or loose?

• moc
    • loose

you left out both for shame now I can't vote!! ah! I guess I will vote misb cause I only open a figure if I can find a 2nd one of it :) I regularly only do this with certain toys that I think are well worth it or are fave characters ect... How ever the marvel legends line up under toybiz sucked me right in!

With hasbros I have not brought any though I did find most of wave 1 for $5 just missing ironman & hulk GRRR! So I brought them and opened them so I could have the BAF figure on my display frankly the other figures are not really worth the space keeping them mosc & I would only buy them for around the $5 range... same goes for wave 2... A lot of stuff I only really want the BAF so if I can get them for cheap I will and then open them for it

I'm a loose guy.

I always thought that if I have had toys this articulated as a child maybe I wouldn't be as brain-damaged as I am...

Although seeing Black Cat 2006's collection makes me really really jealous.

i buy MOC figs, and i open them. i don't like the feel of having a fig that's been held/posed/displayed by others. but still, that means, i collect loose ones.

i was an MOC collectoe before. in fact, i started here in this forum as an MOC collector. but, i felt jealous seeing the loose collections of the guys here... i even started a poll here to help me decide if i should open my figs or not.. i think there were almost 40 votes... and out of those 40, only voted for keeping the figs MOC... so now, i have loose figs... and i'm much happier... thanks to the guys here..

I open my figures. I feel that keeping them in the package is cruel and unusual. I do however, have a few still in the package like dark pheonix and variant cable and Green Goblin, but that is because I have the non-variants of them so I have not had the heart to open them yet. Especially when I see the prices of them on ebay.

i have most of the toybiz marvel legends figures from series 1 through the modok series MOC. the only series that i've opened was the giantman series from walmart and it was well worth it.

i'm planning on moving sometime this year and i know its going to be a PAIN to ship all of these safely. soooo i'm going to open them all up at one point or another. the boxsets, two-packs, and icons are going to be really fun to open... oh yes... what a glorious day it will be.

hmmm What the heck do you have going on there with spidey?.. Looks like hes being pleasured by electra and the white queen at the same time :D go spidey go spidey you a playa now :P

I used to open everything up until wave 10. After that I kept my Marvel Legends MOC, but opened up Spidey classics, X-Men classics, and any other non-ML Toy Biz Marvel figure.

000_0094.jpg

marvel1.jpg

marvel2.jpg

I love your display joe. When i get a bigger place thats the kind of display i wan't too set up.

I have most MOC but that is because I am running out of space in my cramped room to display them. :(

So I prefer loose, but have a lot MOC displayed until I rearrange my room more.