New pics of wave 2 and 3 of DCUC, actuall figure production samples

Doomsday

When comparing Harley with the previous photos Her face seems to be different. It might be the angle or paint ofcourse. I still want her to look good. I just don't like the head, the rest of the body is ok, just don't screw up the paint like Catwoman!

If you think it well, in certain it forms the double joint in the elbows does not turn out to be something so excellent, the figures in case single they are so good that I number of joints that tell are but that sufficient, what..only seen! are figures of extraordinary quality and taken care of in detail, almost like DC direct but for greater sector of consumers, in personnel, not I see him nothing of bad his joints present, quiza if to repeat too much such fisic models, that is something that deberian to consider to improve, of course, if they find the form to increase mobility of characters without sacrificing the quality of the detail I am but that arranged to buy them

Does anybody have any idea what this guy is saying?

Yeah...I know...not very PC...

...but c'mon!

#US1#

Where is the Ronnie Raymond Firestorm? I am so upset this will be a limited variant. I would rather have RR than JR

What are u talking about? The two Firestorms will be in split case. the A assortment will have RR and the B assortment will have JR. So you'll be getting classic firestorm if u pre-ordered the first shipment already.

I could take them or leave em[double knees and elbows]

I'm not a fan. The 25th Anniversary Joes have them and it makes pretty much no difference on them. Aesthetically it's no as appealing, and since I just leave my figures setting I prefer them to be as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

Not trying to start anything, but if all you prefer is for them to be is 'aesthetically pleasing as possibel & you don't pose your figures, why not stick to DCD, who do exactly what you prefer? The DCUC line is the total opposite of DCD, fully poseable 'action" figures that are scale compatible.

This less POA/'aesthethic" excuse IMO is really overblown. DCUC adds 12 more POA to their figures & they look just as "aestheticaly" pleasing as the DCD 9 POA figs. And best of all they can be posed in more than just the 2 -3 static poses that 9 POA gives you. Look at the TT Terra, 5 POA! They want $16 for that?

And Marvel Legends have articulation out the wazoo. Too bad the final product looks like junk because of it, no longer resembling a human.

I agree that with the 12 POA the DCUC look as good as anything DCD puts out. And that's why I don't want to see any more POAs added, as it's a slippery slope that will soon find you with ML style figures.

I'm not a fan. The 25th Anniversary Joes have them and it makes pretty much no difference on them.

What? The old, regular single knee joints only allowed you to bend the leg from 180 down to 90 degrees. The new, double knee joints allow you to go farther, like, 180 down to 45 degrees. Don't know for sure, though. I've never taken a protractor to it.

I don't mean no difference as in no more bend. I mean that little extra bend it gives doesn't make that much difference. The calf still doesn't touch the back of the thigh, so the pose isn't that much different with legs bent back. I guess if I have him posed pretending he's kicking a ball it might be a little better, but otherwise I think it's a minor addition.

If you think it well, in certain it forms the double joint in the elbows does not turn out to be something so excellent, the figures in case single they are so good that I number of joints that tell are but that sufficient, what..only seen! are figures of extraordinary quality and taken care of in detail, almost like DC direct but for greater sector of consumers, in personnel, not I see him nothing of bad his joints present, quiza if to repeat too much such fisic models, that is something that deberian to consider to improve, of course, if they find the form to increase mobility of characters without sacrificing the quality of the detail I am but that arranged to buy them

...but c'mon!

#US1#

Just humor him, he means well.

When comparing Harley with the previous photos Her face seems to be different. It might be the angle or paint ofcourse. I still want her to look good. I just don't like the head, the rest of the body is ok, just don't screw up the paint like Catwoman!

The prototypeshowed Harley`s face with some blue shadows, and this is entirely white, maybe that`s what bother`s u.

And about la eternidad dura un momento, he means well, just not good enough with english :)

...but c'mon!

Traduzcan esto:

Personalmente creo que las figuras en si se ven muy bien, aun sin la necesidad de dobles articulaciones en codos y rodillas, tan solo su presencia inicial es extraordinaria, solo miren las figuras, por si solas atraen la atencion, su calidad y su cuidado en los detalles las hacen sobresalientes, como las DC direct para un sector mas amplio y comercial de consumidores, personalmente no tengo incoveniente con el numero de articulaciones que actualmente llevan cada una de las figuras de accion, aunque si preferiria que Mattel pensara en diversificar la apariencia fisica y no repetir tanto el mismo modelo, por supuesto no me niego a que en futuras versiones se pueda hallar el modo de crear articulaciones lo bastante habiles como para no sacrificar la calidad y el detalle, asi como el costo del mismo.

Gracias

...but c'mon!

Traduzcan esto:

Personalmente creo que las figuras en si se ven muy bien, aun sin la necesidad de dobles articulaciones en codos y rodillas, tan solo su presencia inicial es extraordinaria, solo miren las figuras, por si solas atraen la atencion, su calidad y su cuidado en los detalles las hacen sobresalientes, como las DC direct para un sector mas amplio y comercial de consumidores, personalmente no tengo incoveniente con el numero de articulaciones que actualmente llevan cada una de las figuras de accion, aunque si preferiria que Mattel pensara en diversificar la apariencia fisica y no repetir tanto el mismo modelo, por supuesto no me niego a que en futuras versiones se pueda hallar el modo de crear articulaciones lo bastante habiles como para no sacrificar la calidad y el detalle, asi como el costo del mismo.

Gracias

"Personally I think that the figures themselves look very good, even without the necessity of double articulation at the elbows and knees. Their initial appearance is extraordinary. Just look at the figures. On their own accord they draw attention. The quality, care and the details make them stand out. They are like DC direct but for a larger and more commercial sector of consumers. Personally, I do not find the number of points of articulation that each action figure actually has inconvenient, although I would prefer that Mattel think about diversifying the physical appearance and not repeat the same model so much. Of course, I do not deny that in future versions it might be possible to create articulation sufficiently able to avoid sacrificing quality and detail as a consequence of said articulation."

How's that, eternidad?

"Personally I think that the figures themselves look very good, even without the necessity of double articulation at the elbows and knees. Their initial appearance is extraordinary. Just look at the figures. On their own accord they draw attention. The quality, care and the details make them stand out. They are like DC direct but for a larger and more commercial sector of consumers. Personally, I do not find the number of points of articulation that each action figure actually has inconvenient, although I would prefer that Mattel think about diversifying the physical appearance and not repeat the same model so much. Of course, I do not deny that in future versions it might be possible to create articulation sufficiently able to avoid sacrificing quality and detail as a consequence of said articulation."

How's that, eternidad?

Uhhmmm... not bad.. :)

Your Transations is very precisely in comparation with babelfish, yes, this is the my idea respect a double articulation and repetition of fisic models

How's that, eternidad?

Uhhmmm... not bad.. :)

Your Transations is very precisely in comparation with babelfish, yes, this is the my idea respect a double articulation and repetition of fisic models

:)

Computers still can't beat humans when it comes to translation accuracy, and to get babelfish to translate Spanish accurately you have to be very precise with spelling and accentuation.

As for the figures, I think that one part of the shiny look they are giving off could be an affect of the lighting situation the photographer used. At least, that is what I hope. It would be very strange to see Mattel suddenly switch to overly painting their product after DCSH and the first wave of DCUC.

Man, I can't wait for these guys to actually come out. They look phenomenal, and they have made just enough changes to each figure to make them differ from each other and not become repetitive.

Not bad, but next to the protos these look kinda low rent. Harley for sure, turned out worse.

These all look great! I gotta say though, the only real "must have" for me is Deathstroke! I hope he's not gona be too hard to find. I've actually found DCUC a bit so I'm hoping that this line will be a little easier to find that before (we all know Mattel...).

Otherwise, there's some solid figures in there so I'll be buying whatever looks cool, even if I don't know them. Black Manta, for instance. I dunno who he is, but he's goofy as hell and I love it!

I hope those are not final, the paint is too shiny. I hope they look more like series 1

Yeah this wave looks like a hit or miss as far as the paint goes, some of the figures look fine and yet others just look cheap thanks to really shiny paint.

Question? Are wave 1 figs shiny? No. Why would they all of a sudden start making shiny figures with waves 2-3? Some genious thought they would look better like that for the promo pics. I'm sure they will not look like that when they come out. Stop stressing about the pics people.

Question? Are wave 1 figs shiny? No. Why would they all of a sudden start making shiny figures with waves 2-3? Some genious thought they would look better like that for the promo pics. I'm sure they will not look like that when they come out. Stop stressing about the pics people.

Stressing? Commenting yes, but stressing....ah no.