New pics of wave 2 and 3 of DCUC, actuall figure production samples

Doomsday

I could take them or leave em[double knees and elbows]

I'm not a fan. The 25th Anniversary Joes have them and it makes pretty much no difference on them. Aesthetically it's no as appealing, and since I just leave my figures setting I prefer them to be as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

I'm not a fan. The 25th Anniversary Joes have them and it makes pretty much no difference on them. Aesthetically it's no as appealing, and since I just leave my figures setting I prefer them to be as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

Not trying to start anything, but if all you prefer is for them to be is 'aesthetically pleasing as possibel & you don't pose your figures, why not stick to DCD, who do exactly what you prefer? The DCUC line is the total opposite of DCD, fully poseable 'action" figures that are scale compatible.

This less POA/'aesthethic" excuse IMO is really overblown. DCUC adds 12 more POA to their figures & they look just as "aestheticaly" pleasing as the DCD 9 POA figs. And best of all they can be posed in more than just the 2 -3 static poses that 9 POA gives you. Look at the TT Terra, 5 POA! They want $16 for that?

I hope those are not final, the paint is too shiny. I hope they look more like series 1

I kind of agree these look more like slopy customs or I duno what to say about it... They look nothing like the other pictures we have seen of them which look ... GOOD... Most of these look pretty bad infact! Oh well I'm not going to jump the gun or anything I'll wait till the final product comes out in stores!

Do any of you know when the 2nd and 3rd waves are suppose to come out?

Well considering wave one JUST started hitting places a while ago I'd say another 3/4 months before wave two but this is just my best guess... they do 3/4 months per wave and we can get about 3-4 waves per year out of them keeping in mind the different case ratios they will be shipping out too with different figures/chases in them! I figure this amount of time gives stores time to both get in and sell the stuff as well! frankly I'd be shocked if they came out any faster than that and more than a bit worried about the quality control and paint of the product other wise...

I'm not a fan. The 25th Anniversary Joes have them and it makes pretty much no difference on them.

What? The old, regular single knee joints only allowed you to bend the leg from 180 down to 90 degrees. The new, double knee joints allow you to go farther, like, 180 down to 45 degrees. Don't know for sure, though. I've never taken a protractor to it.

I mostly agree. I wouldn't mind the double knee/elbow joints on some figures (mostly knees) like the Bat-family or Slade so they could crouch, but its not a necessity as long as they don't start doing the new joints on Hasbro's Marvel Legends (*shudder*). Also, I semi-wonder if they don't double double joints on purpose as to not completely emulate Marvel Legends?

As far as the looks - they are awesome and I can't wait. They are a bit shiny, but that will just be from lighting and the cameras and what have you. The Wave 1 protos turned out almost identical to the actual product. And a thought of 2-packs and boxsets makes me all tingly.

Wave 2 comes out mid Feb to early march. Wave 3 comes in May. There is 5 waves a year, and next year expect some 2 packs and maybe some team boxsets. That's all I can say until the conventions.

Sweet even better! Though I'd personally prefer more time to get the spare cash for whatever random figures I decide to get personally :D How did you find that out?... I just hope we don't get stuck wtih a lot of peg warmers here really if they ship out that fast

I mostly agree. I wouldn't mind the double knee/elbow joints on some figures (mostly knees) like the Bat-family or Slade so they could crouch, but its not a necessity as long as they don't start doing the new joints on Hasbro's Marvel Legends (*shudder*). Also, I semi-wonder if they don't double double joints on purpose as to not completely emulate Marvel Legends?

I can live without the double elbow joint, but not the double knee joint. When i pose them jumping (batman, batgirl) or flying (Superman, Supergirl) the double knee joint makes them look more natural, and aesthetically and phisically better, but i agree some figs don`t kneed double joint (two face, joker, lex)

these look great.

they do look a bit shiny but hasbro's promo photos for the marvel legends line showed the figures being really shiny too. we definitely didn't get that in the final product.

on the other hand, the green parts on aquaman's suit would kinda make sense if they were shiny... it sorta gives him that 'wet-suit' look.

If you think it well, in certain it forms the double joint in the elbows does not turn out to be something so excellent, the figures in case single they are so good that I number of joints that tell are but that sufficient, what..only seen! are figures of extraordinary quality and taken care of in detail, almost like DC direct but for greater sector of consumers, in personnel, not I see him nothing of bad his joints present, quiza if to repeat too much such fisic models, that is something that deberian to consider to improve, of course, if they find the form to increase mobility of characters without sacrificing the quality of the detail I am but that arranged to buy them