Iron Man Movie figs have hit EBay!

pastwatch2001

After Civil War, Iron Man can suck a fat one, but i'll still get these figures. ML War machine is going for rape prices on E-bay, but now i can get it in retail price now that that war machine is coming out. So ML war machine sellers can suck a fat one too.

i think i might get this whole wave even though it is missing a baf

Good. Hopefully BAF's are a thing that they're starting to do every few waves or so. I'd rather get an accessory that has something to do with my figure's character than a piece of another figure that I usually don't care about.

Anyway, I think Hasbro really hit the nail on the head with these. The only downside I can see to these figures are the "action features". Hopefully they're not too crippling to the articulation. But what do I care? I don't buy Iron Man figures anyway.

These figures still look pretty sweet though.

Movie Stark wants to lay off the preacher incline curls and lying tricep extensions, or build his suit in better proportions. His upper arms are a lot bigger than his thighs...

Whadd'ya mean ??? Nobody complains when complains about this issue when they see ML 6 Juggernaut's arms as compared to his thighs/legs ? or ole Bem Grimm's huge, long bulky pectorals when compared next to his thighs?

I'm can honestly say I'm very disappointed.

Before you accuse me of being a HASBRO-hater, let me say that these sculpts are phenomenal, and I've been impressed with them since I saw the first pics.

However...the finished product is waaaay too small. The comparator shots with ML 8 Ironman and HML 1 Ironman (which were, ironically, also a bit small and thin in my opinion) show that these figs are even smaller!

WHY would HASBRO make them so small?? Ironman needs to be a bit bulky...not like 1st-appearance, but remember, there's supposed to be an actual human being crammed into that outfit...it would, by necessity, have to be LARGER than the average human frame...unless Stark was about 4'-10" tall...and very thin.

These are very pretty figs...and they'll look great on my shelf...but they'll look out of place next to LEGENDS figs.

#US1#

These are perfect. ML8 Iron Man is the one that looks like over sized and has that bulimic, anorexic look. Check out his Hollywood small waist!! New Iron Man fits in well with 6 ft Captain America, 6 ft 6 inch Thor (Giant Man Series). Silver Centurion Iron Man is 6 1/4 inch which makes him 6' 3", about the right height. And that New Iron Man is right on the money. ML 8 IM looked good for its time, but he is not proportionate and looks elongated. I had issues with Hasbro's scaling of like Hercules 6 3/4 inch - 6' 9" (should be 6' 5"), Lord Thor 7" (7 ft) and Silver Surfer's barely 6 inch (he should be 6' 4") height, but Iron Man movie figure is the right size IMO.

These really look great, but I'm a little suspect on the size issues myself. I'd like to see better pics, but odds are I'll get at least one at first to check him out, and if he looks good, then the rest will follow.

You can never have too many armors for the armory, y'know.

Movie Stark wants to lay off the preacher incline curls and lying tricep extensions, or build his suit in better proportions. His upper arms are a lot bigger than his thighs...

Whadd'ya mean ??? Nobody complains when complains about this issue when they see ML 6 Juggernaut's arms as compared to his thighs/legs ? or ole Bem Grimm's huge, long bulky pectorals when compared next to his thighs?

I complained. In fact, I proper bitched and moaned about it. ML6 Juggernaut sucks, IMHO.

i don't have to think about it. i'm gonna grab all of these figs when they come out. gotta find that war machine here. the specialty shops must carry them... doesn't matter how much it is... i want that war machine...

I guess Hasbro took a look at my photoshopped ironmen...well, warmachine was a no brainer. . .

Great line!

o yeah! that was you! i'm surprised these are short, but at least taller than the face off one. gonna git them all for sure!

I guess Hasbro took a look at my photoshopped ironmen...well, warmachine was a no brainer. . .

Great line!

yeah.. i hope they'll come up with all your photoshopped iron men... i'm gonna grab them all...

or you can get yourself an airbrush from any hobby store and customize like some people. I will get a regular Iron Man and a second one to transform it into a Stealth version!

werent there 16 figures planned for this line?

weve only seen 5 or 6

if they DONT do a stealth ironman i will be very VERY surprised

hes pretty obvious,considering how much the ml1 goes for and how many people want it

or you can get yourself an airbrush from any hobby store and customize like some people. I will get a regular Iron Man and a second one to transform it into a Stealth version!

werent there 16 figures planned for this line?

weve only seen 5 or 6

if they DONT do a stealth ironman i will be very VERY surprised

hes pretty obvious,considering how much the ml1 goes for and how many people want it

Well if we were to get 10 more of these, I'd be hoping for:

A Sam Jackson Nick Fury

Pepper Potts

Stark in a suit

Hydro Armor

Space Armor

Stealth Armor

Hulkbuster Armor

Battle Damaged Armor

Stane in a suit

Rhodey

okay not that i don't agree with you about some of the armors there but this is not the comic wave it the movie wave the only reason we are getting warmachine is cuase rhodey in the movie.

i want a samuel l. jackson nick fury! 'cause i don't have an ML nick fury.

and yeah, that exclusive is at walmart. that's the same sticker they use on other MLs which are exclusive to walmart.

and i don't know how to paint action figs, i'm better at buying them, lol. so i hope hasbro releases shadowboy's iron men, and i'll buy them.. i like to do things the easier way.. lol.

Good thing that Iron Man figure can make that pose from the popular IM poster, or I'd raise h@!! about lack of articulation again. Anyways, isn't he supposed to have a dark blue metallic shine to it, as in other 'stealth' Iron Man versions in the comic books or that sellout Sideshow Collectible statue? I'd still buy a Mk2 and airbrush it a dark blue metallic finish for my own satisfaction, just like some people did to their HML 3 Danger figure and made it look so stupendously fantastic !!