pre-legends

wreckshop

just wondering what you guys did with those pre marvel legend figures? do you still have it up in display? bury it somewhere? in a box? threw it out?

just wondering cause i still have all of mine up on display, but im starting to think im wasting space. does a nybody on this forum still care for these?

Why dont you go scalp them then?

just wondering cause i still have all of mine up on display, but im starting to think im wasting space. does a nybody on this forum still care for these?

You may want to list what you have in TNI's Trade forum because most members looking to buy or trade stuff are always looking there.

As for what I did with mine unfortunately I had to store them in boxes recently due to needed space but I have no intention in getting rid of them as they have many great memories behind them.

i loved all those old figures. I had an old dresser from my old bedroom furniture in the basement of my parents house FULL of those old figures. I had a drawer for X-men, X-villains, other Marvel heroes and then one for Marvel bad guys...

some of my favorites were the Alpha Flight ones (that old Sasquatch sculpt looks almost identical to the one used for the ML line), and the 2 X-Men boxed set (originals and giant sized). Then the X-men robot wars line was my favorite (toybiz had a really awesome Storm and Jubilee in that line).

i think the later figures towards the end of the 90's were really well made. Even the ones that were just repaints were still well made. And there were just SO MANY figures being made...

There was that cool vault line (which only released 3 figures: ultron, typhoid Mary and Stegron), the Marvels Most Wanted line( with an awesome Blink and an awesome Nate Grey...and a Spit and grovel 2 pack - which couldn't possibly have been a Marvels' most Wanted, they appeared in like, 2 issues of X-Men and were really lame).

but anyways, i don't have them displayed anywhere. the basement flooded (the figures were fine) and everything was taken out of the basement and put into a storage unit...and that's where all my 5 inch marvel figures currently reside. if i had more room, i might display them.

man, my reply to this is like an f'ing novel. feel free to not read it. hah

does anyone have a list or know where i can get a list of all the marvel figures that toybiz made before they went to the legends style. i am looking to star getting all of them and just want to know how many i am looking for. i know there is a lot and if anyone has them moc let me know.

just wondering what you guys did with those pre marvel legend figures? do you still have it up in display? bury it somewhere? in a box? threw it out?

haha youre my new favorite poster here

ha ha me too. @loll@

does anyone have a list or know where i can get a list of all the marvel figures that toybiz made before they went to the legends style. i am looking to star getting all of them and just want to know how many i am looking for. i know there is a lot and if anyone has them moc let me know.

Try Marveltoys.net. They have a list of just about every pre-Legends figure released, and most have photos.

Try Marveltoys.net. They have a list of just about every pre-Legends figure released, and most have photos.

thanks for the info.

ha ha me too. @loll@

yea me too

whip him to death dude!

Didn't really get into them when they first came out. I did buy a few (X-Men and Avengers box sets) at first, but only recently decided to buy a few that I liked. I got the Alpha Flight set a few years ago and just recently bought a few Brood, Vermin and Stegron.

jiM