X-Men and Spidey checklists

pastwatch2001

believe it or not beside the prototype and the regular movie figure ( the ones that came out in there own line not the ml) i have nearly all the x-men

of the spideys i'm missing

Scarlet Spider

Ben Reilly Spidey

Spidey Unlimited

Demonic Hobgoblin

Next he should do the avengers but that would never fit on one page lol

I don't see the new Hasbro Cable from the Cable/Jean Grey 2-pack. The Jean Grey is there, but I don't see Cable.

What kind of order are these in ?

random.

They're no random. But to be fair, they're not in release order either. They're grouped by teams. First row is the Blue/Gold team followed by the X-treme/New Team. Second row is all villains etc etc.

I don't see the new Hasbro Cable from the Cable/Jean Grey 2-pack. The Jean Grey is there, but I don't see Cable.
Went for comic-accurate looks only. As for Avalanche, well, there was no comic-accurate version, but he is the only figure made of that character. To be honest I skimped on the movie versions.

also he messed up his counts on the right with how they are listed on the left

both ml5 and fo sabretooth look like they are listed as 11 or something,then the number right after is the number that sabretooth should have been

Sabertooth was listed as ??. This was a typing error.

speaking of avalanche, that avalanche figure is a disgrace. Why havent they ever make they right version of him anyway. also, can someone tell me what the hell happened to him? I dont see him in comics anymore, the last time i ever heard of him is Ps2's marvel legends pt 1.

speaking of avalanche, that avalanche figure is a disgrace. Why havent they ever make they right version of him anyway. also, can someone tell me what the hell happened to him? I dont see him in comics anymore, the last time i ever heard of him is Ps2's marvel legends pt 1.

the reason they gave us that version of him is because let face it he hasn't had a custome improvement in ages but it a very close repretation of him. be glad we got him cause we'll probally never will again.