Superhero squad 2008

wreckshop

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11270

Oh yeah!! Deadpool, cable, psylocke, and spider woman!! whoo hoo!! BUT DAMN!! More spiderman varients, stop doing this sh*t Hasbro, wtf! Minimates are done for. for shizzle!

Actually, these are comic style Spider-Man figures. So they're most welcome in my collection. Considering we kept getting movie-style ones in the Spidey SHS sets, even though they'd already started doing the comic accurate villains. The Doc Ock and comic Venom are well worth it regardless. Can't wait for Psylocke though. :)

Yeah now that they're making comic book style Spider-mans, I'll get them. I bought the movie ones like 4 months ago and decided they stood out like a sore thumb so i returned them at walmart a few days ago and said it was an xmas present lol.

If they started posing them like the Star Wars Galactic Heroes (where almost every figure has the same stance),I'd be on the whole collection.Instead,because of the goofy posing of these figures, I only own:

Captain America

Punisher

Ghost Rider

Spider-Man (from the car)

Doctor Strange

My 2 boys thought the same thing (although there may be a bias there).They like the Galactic Heroes better,because of the uniformity.

"for shizzle".... really? do people actually still say that @lol@

I definitely agree.. the Starwars figures are much better than that others.

I don't know why the Marvel figures and the Transformers have stupid poses.

no noone says "for shizzle", i just giggle when i say it. anyhow...

yeah the posing sucks somtimes, or sometimes they just repaints of other figures to make another character like.....

1. agent and captain america

2. iron man and war machine

3. grey hulk and green hulk

etc etc.

well, i started collecting from the first wave so i might as well keep collecting. damn those varients.

FOR SHIZZLE

Anybody know what happen to the new Spidey 2 packs that were to come out?

The ones with Vulture, Kraven, Electro and such. I saw one (with Sandman), but haven't seen one since. Even on Entertainment Earth.com, they used to have the whole wave for presale- now it's gone.

yeah plans for that that spidey wave just went to sh*t cause Iron man is coming out. Iron man sucks, It's true, the wrong side won in Civil War. Screw Iron man for Civil War.

WOW, really? That sux. I can't believe they would just scrap all of those figs. Maybe they'll come out with a Sinister Six box set or something. Damn I was looking forward to those- I've gotten everything else for my son (seriously, I mean EVERYTHING).

yeah plans for that that spidey wave just went to sh*t cause Iron man is coming out. Iron man sucks, It's true, the wrong side won in Civil War. Screw Iron man for Civil War.

WOW, really? That sux. I can't believe they would just scrap all of those figs. Maybe they'll come out with a Sinister Six box set or something. Damn I was looking forward to those- I've gotten everything else for my son (seriously, I mean EVERYTHING).

No dont quote me on that. I'm just saying, maybe their neglecting on the spidey figs cause our favorite A-hole iron man is coming out with a movie.

I LOVE the poses. It's probably the single biggest factor in my purchasing these. Sometimes uniformity is good, sometimes it just becomes boring (of course, just my opinion). I don't want all of my Marvel heroes in the same squatting pose. They really really need to pick up on the paint apps tho.

i would like these figures a lot less if they were all in the same pose. I think it works for Star Wars figures because they are all human (well...kinda) and not superheroes.

Psylocke and Hulk in the same pose would be weird.

i've only picked up recent ones

-Black Panther & Storm

-Phoenix & Wolverine

those 2 i just really really liked. so i've decided to start picking up just ones i REALLY like. And i'll def pick up the Hulk & Spiderwoman and Pyslocke packs.

hah, just what i needed - another collection to start spending money on.

i would like these figures a lot less if they were all in the same pose. I think it works for Star Wars figures because they are all human (well...kinda) and not superheroes.

-Black Panther & Storm

-Phoenix & Wolverine

those 2 i just really really liked. so i've decided to start picking up just ones i REALLY like. And i'll def pick up the Hulk & Spiderwoman and Pyslocke packs.

Haha good luck with that. Stay strong. I started off with the Cylops/Mags and Phoenix/Wolverine two packs, and before I knew it I've spent like 100 dollars on SHS and counting.

-Black Panther & Storm

-Phoenix & Wolverine

Haha good luck with that. Stay strong. I started off with the Cylops/Mags and Phoenix/Wolverine two packs, and before I knew it I've spent like 100 dollars on SHS and counting.

heads up, cause if you start collecting all shs your gonna spend maybe at least 100 dollars on 10 spiderman figures cause you''ll be wanting the villains. i hate hasbro for that

Well, you bought 11 deadpools so whats the diff.?

heads up, cause if you start collecting all shs your gonna spend maybe at least 100 dollars on 10 spiderman figures cause you''ll be wanting the villains. i hate hasbro for that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

someone just got powerowned

haha

I've been buying a ton of these things, for my boys. I've gotten them at least one of every individual character. For myself, I've only gotten a Wolverine, Captain America and Apocalypse.

Not only will I be buying my boys these new ones, but I'll also get myself a Psylocke and Deadpool. Maybe even a Cable. I'm waiting on them to make a Sabretooth in his outfit from the `90's to get for myself, as well.

The only figs I haven't been able to find are:

Invisible Woman & Dr. Doom

Beast & (iced-up) Iceman

I would also like to get myself a Dr. Doom, but my boys come first. I'll be lucky to find them one. Just Saturday I was finally able to find them a Gambit & Rogue set.

Has anyone else been having troubles finding the ones I'm missing?

Do you think they'll ever make a Red Skull?

hey you fruit. im just letting him know that hes gonna spend money on figures. i wasnt telling him not to get it. damn, why you always on my d*ck about things? is this your way of flirthing with me, you fruit.

I am getting them all!!!! I hope we can see some hi-res pics soon. :)

Well, the difference is we didn't/don't/won't get any special discounts... @loll@