new spider-man trilogy figures coming

marvel77

For those who can't see the pictures, here are 2 links from Earth Entertainment, with the 1st on the villians, and the 2nd to the heroes:

- http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...umber=HMV69416A

- http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...umber=HMV69414A

For the villians wave, it looks like both Goblins will at least come with a pumpkin bomb, something that the Build A Sandman verisons of these guys should of came with(That was a pretty dumb move). As well, Doc Ock will come with the same type of street sign that the 5" Rhino figure came with(Probably not a big deal, but still). As for the Spidey figures, I already have Wrestling Spidey so I don't have to worry about him. I'll get Black Spidey from either this wave or the Build A Sandman series. The half regular/half Symbolite Spidey is cool looking, and it's cool that Hasbro is finally releasing the Super Possiable Spider-man 2 figure in a proper shade of blue, with the cool base from the 1st Spider-man Movie line. These 2, I might consider.

I wonder if in the near future, they will re-release the Magnetic Super Possiable Spidey in proper blue from the 2nd moive, because that was a cool one as well. If the Magnetic Spidey gets re-release in proper blue, then I'd get that 1 over the regular Super Possiable Spidey figure.

I think if Hasbro had done the Spider-man 3 line like this last year, I'm sure it would have done little better because they were in 6" scale, gave people a chance to get figures that are hard to find now in retail, and have a proper 6" movie Spidey in the right shade of red and blue, rather than the complants we got with the 5" line(Which I though had good figure here and there mind you, but even I can see the problems with the 5" line).

We need a Spiderman movie Bruce Campbell box set--three figures, one for each of the characters he has been in the movies:

1-wrestling announcer

2-door waiter

3-french waiter

I WILL BUY MOST OF THEM!!!!!! NICE JOB HASBRO NOT GIVING US CRAP!!

But... but... the entire Heroes and Villains waves are complete rehashes except for the new repaint of the half red/blue half black suit. And 80% of these are still in the store. What I find most curious is they didn't bring Sandman back.

We need a Spiderman movie Bruce Campbell box set--three figures, one for each of the characters he has been in the movies:

1-wrestling announcer

2-door waiter

3-french waiter

Great idea. Evolutions (since Hasbro likes doing this) of Bruce Campbell. Ring announcer to theater usher to restaurant's maitre d'.

• 1 month later...
I like the Symbiote Takeover Spider-Man. It would be cooler if the mask were half red and half black like the rare movie version. I'll probably end up buying it the first time I see it though.

did they ever release one for the movie line like they were suppose to. i never seen it.

No they didn't, anyone who tells you otherwise is either mistaken or a flat out liar. It never got released I wanted that sob badly. Never saw it on ebay either. No figure is so rare it never shows up on ebay greed almost always gets the better of someone.

How did they do that? It's the same toy. The only difference is company banner, packaging and paint quality.