new spider-man trilogy figures coming

marvel77

AGAIN? And without a BAF?! :wacko: Watch these clog the pegs.

How about re-releasing some figures people have been requesting instead like Dragon Man, Kang, Movie Doombot, etc. or even that half/unreleased final FF movie wave with Annihilus or the green and yellow X3 Rogue, or Bobby Drake or the Blue Wasp or Destroyer. Absorbing Man. Stealth or gold Iron Man. Come on!

AGAIN? And without a BAF?! :wacko: Watch these clog the pegs.

How about re-releasing some figures people have been requesting instead like Dragon Man, Kang, Movie Doombot, etc. or even that half/unreleased final FF movie wave with Annihilus or the green and yellow X3 Rogue, or Bobby Drake or the Blue Wasp or Destroyer. Absorbing Man. Stealth or gold Iron Man. Come on!

I totally agree with this... They are such a waste of shelf-space and plastic!

I like the Symbiote Takeover Spider-Man. It would be cooler if the mask were half red and half black like the rare movie version. I'll probably end up buying it the first time I see it though.

did they ever release one for the movie line like they were suppose to. i never seen it.

Yeah these are going to suck:(

did they ever release one for the movie line like they were suppose to. i never seen it.

According to a thread where I asked the same question, it was only a limited release and there was only one report of someone having it but never taking pictures to prove it. Others say they have never seen it either. Here's a link to that thread: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2047618

oh hell yeah another repaint episode from hasbro. wow a little more color here and there. man i am wondering why they dont sell paints on blister cards. no seriously. come on? a hell of a lot of guys on this board are doing wishlists every day. is it so hard to get:

-unmasked venom?

-gwen stacy?

-harry osborn? or even unmasked new goblin?

-dr.connors?

-unmaked black costume spiderman?

-peter parker?

-aunt may?

do at least one figure with a serie that the real fans can enjoy and then put 5 to 10 repainted spidermans with it, i dont care. man toybiz had it all right. the bad guys for the hard collectors and the spideys for kids. it worked perfectly at least in my shop. i would have picted all up if there was just one or two figures i realy want but now forget it. i am not getting one of them. it is a stupid way to sell figures and then hasbro crys that it isnt working as they hoped. woah hasbro wake up. you loosing a lot of fans since you took over and guess what? it still goes on. there are new figures coming and all i can read on the boards is that they look stupid. nothing new. just repaints. been there, done that. i am realy getting tired to jump on this boards every day like crazyand see bad marvel figures. if i have to wait 25 years again to get some good marvel figs then count me out till then. gyjoes are looking good now after 25 years. same with star wars. 20years later.

AUTOIMAGESHMV69416Alg.jpg

Villains

AUTOIMAGESHMV69414Alg.jpg

Heroes

it's nice their re-releasing wrestler spider-man, and using the base from the first SM movie figure, but why are we getting esentially the same characters again?

and that half red half black spidey is inaccurate, in the movie, the symbiote crawled up him, not over.

is it just me or does venom look like he has a new head? it could just be the side shot, however.

can it be?

are my eyes tricking me?

did the actually redo the SM2 Super poseable spidey with ACTUAL blue and red colours?

i will be getting them spidey's for sure.

also it looks as though they are re-releasing that dock ock with bendy tentacles and venom with a new head paintjog(his mouth is no longer black at the back).afew figures worth getting here.

I like the Symbiote Takeover Spider-Man. It would be cooler if the mask were half red and half black like the rare movie version. I'll probably end up buying it the first time I see it though.

No they did not release it, Hasbro canceled it. I called them last year about it and very clearly informed them that this figure was nowhere to be found not even on ebay. They took my info down and later contacted me confirming it was canceled. The person claiming to own one is a liar. The fact that the person "neglected" to take pictures should have been a huge hint. I'll most likely get this since Red to Black spiderman was the figure I wanted the most.

According to a thread where I asked the same question, it was only a limited release and there was only one report of someone having it but never taking pictures to prove it. Others say they have never seen it either. Here's a link to that thread: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2047618

I would love a figure like that in normal scale though with less venom! Just the nice mix of the red and black outfit is cool enough by it self :)

I would love a figure like that in normal scale though with less venom! Just the nice mix of the red and black outfit is cool enough by it self :)

It was foolish of me to even think that Hasbro could possibly make a figure shift colors without cold tempatures. I wasn't all that surprised to find out the figure was scrapped before production, I had pretty much guessed it was considering none were on ebay ever.