Sacramento GI Joe Show 10 Anniversary

norcalnews

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tables still open at this years show, for details contact: Rob Humphrey 916-688-7613, Fred Jeska 530-662-8912 or Doug Humphrey 916-689-0992 or firebaseryan@surewest.net

We are celebrating 10 years of the Sacramento GI Joe Show.

March 8'th 2008

National Guard Armory

1013 58'th Street

Sacarmento, CA 95819

For dealer tables contact Rob Humphrey 916-688-7613, Fred Jeska 530-662-8912 or Doug Humphrey 916-689-0992 or firebaseryan@surewest.net

GREAT FUN for the entire family.

Hope to see you all there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a few more days to go til the show. Lots of fun stuff going to be happening. Hope to see all of you there.

LOL I won't make it, but if anyone sees a 25th anny flint or wave 1 snakeyes w timber for not much let me know lmao. HAVE FUN GUYS

Ive got a flint in the package ,brand new i'd be willing to sell it

Just a few more days to go til the show. Lots of fun stuff going to be happening. Hope to see all of you there.

LOL I won't make it, but if anyone sees a 25th anny flint or wave 1 snakeyes w timber for not much let me know lmao. HAVE FUN GUYS

OH CRAP! That's this weekend! I made plans to spend my friends birthday with him and his family... GAH!!! I was gonna go!

Stupid stupid not-having-a-blackberry-to-keep-track-of-these-things!

-Kevin

If anyone has a carded Rock and Roll I will be at the Firebase Ryan Booth.

Also History Channel will be filming throughout the show for an uncoming show.

How was the GI Joe Show for everyone that attended?

I know I picked up some cool pieces for my collection. Loved having it at the Armory.

it is like 10 for earlybird and 5 or 6 for regular entrance,

dont quote me but i think thats how it is,

well worth it for the 3 3/4 showing

I had a great time. I picked up a few things that I needed. There was plenty of dealers selling 25th stuff but I just couldn't bring myself to buy any cuz of the prices. Most figs were selling for 10 to 15 bucks, a couple of SE w/ black timber for 75 to 80 bones, and 1 gold head PDD for like 60 or 70. I will definately be attending next year.

Great to hear you will be back next year. I agree some prices got raised quite a bit but I know other dealers had plenty of stuff for good prices. Did you get lucky and get a Free Bag full of goodies? They went quick. Had over 100 people just for early bird.

See you next year.

I had a great time. I picked up a few things that I needed. There was plenty of dealers selling 25th stuff but I just couldn't bring myself to buy any cuz of the prices. Most figs were selling for 10 to 15 bucks, a couple of SE w/ black timber for 75 to 80 bones, and 1 gold head PDD for like 60 or 70. I will definately be attending next year.

I had a good time. I was hoping for a mad rush on the shirts I was selling but that didnt happen till the last 15 minutes of the show.

I got alot of Star Brigade and Battle Corps. I even got a couple of '98 Oktober Guard 3 packs and a Street Fighter Dragonfly.

Rob the guy who runs the show wants to work with me on making some Sac show shirts.

Im going next year and Ill try to bring more Noks and stuff to sell too.