Icons

synch

So any word on icons yet?.. been a while since we have seen any thing from them! Also I am wondering were we suppose to be getting a dr strange icons figure or am I dreaming on this one?.. I think my mind is playing tricks with me on this one :D

nope, sorry no icons dr. strange. rumor has it that this line is going to be canceled. hopefully these rumors are false. the last two waves feature daredevil and nightcrawler and phoenix and colossus. even though I don't collect Icons (I only have one), I still find them visually appealing.

nope, sorry no icons dr. strange. rumor has it that this line is going to be canceled. hopefully these rumors are false. the last two waves feature daredevil and nightcrawler and phoenix and colossus. even though I don't collect Icons (I only have one), I still find them visually appealing.

rumors are just that, I'll wait till we get word either from jayc or hasbro till I buy it :S Strange though I thought I had seen in next couple of waves though ah well!

Icons are probably axed. All the stores I've been to have been clearancing them and the Unleashed 360 figures are starting to hit at the same pricepoint

So not even the last 2 waves confirmed are coming?

It isn't confirmed that Icons are cancelled.

But from what I've seen IN MY AREA, none of the stores here will be carrying them in the next several months, but they are getting the Unleashed 360 figures. And Hasbro traditionally doesn't market two similar assortments in the $15+ range. Unleashed 360 looses a few inches of height, but gain bases and additional articulation over Icons. And at the same pricepoint.

There is still the possibility that there might still be another wave or two in the pipeline, of if so, any of those might end up at discounters. I recall the GI Joe Sigma Six Snake Eyes ATV was officially cancelled, but appeared several months later in limited numbers at TJ Maxx

Icons are probably axed. All the stores I've been to have been clearancing them and the Unleashed 360 figures are starting to hit at the same pricepoint

But from what I've seen IN MY AREA, none of the stores here will be carrying them in the next several months, but they are getting the Unleashed 360 figures. And Hasbro traditionally doesn't market two similar assortments in the $15+ range. Unleashed 360 looses a few inches of height, but gain bases and additional articulation over Icons. And at the same pricepoint.

There is still the possibility that there might still be another wave or two in the pipeline, of if so, any of those might end up at discounters. I recall the GI Joe Sigma Six Snake Eyes ATV was officially cancelled, but appeared several months later in limited numbers at TJ Maxx

additional articulation?

pretty sure icons have ab crunch and double elbow joints,and bicep swirl

the newest unleashed have none of that

Didn't Hasbro learn from the luke warm reaction to their Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four 2 5" peg warmers? Stop changing scales! I would much rather continue collecting Icons rather than having to start another collection in another scale. I don't need a collection of figures for every inch on the ruler! Icons' looked better than Unleashed 360 and had classic uniforms which was much better than whatever that Goblin is we've got so far. I refuse to start another collection and another scale so if Hasbro replaces Icons with Unleashed 360, then can kiss some sales goodbye. The future for Icons looks grim however as I have seen no place for them in any stores' resets. I'm just hoping we get the 6 figures left that we've been show, at least through Previews or something.

It is confirmed,they are canceled. The last 4 that were anounced will be released.DD, colossus, nightcrawler & pheonix.

Cancelled???? WTF?!?!?! Are the same idiots who decided to wipe away 30 years of Spider-man continuity all to "undo" his marriage to MJ, also deciding to AX this outstanding line.

Really, they're doing me a favor. I can keep more of my money and spend less of it on toys.

Cancelled???? WTF?!?!?! Are the same idiots who decided to wipe away 30 years of Spider-man continuity all to "undo" his marriage to MJ, also deciding to AX this outstanding line.

Really, they're doing me a favor. I can keep more of my money and spend less of it on toys.

Same here. I'm saving more money here.

I'm don't collect Marvel stuff but the Icons line really got me and I've been collecting most of the Icons so far. If this line is going to end then I'll probably will get the Phoenix, Dare Devil and Nightcrawler but then I'll stop. Don't expect me to switch to 8" Hasbro!

It is confirmed,they are canceled. The last 4 that were anounced will be released.DD, colossus, nightcrawler & pheonix.

Confirmed where & by who?.. PS you're comic shop rumor bs don't count for squat @smilepunch@

Confirmed where & by who?.. PS you're comic shop rumor bs don't count for squat @smilepunch@

I'm not gonna waste my time debating this. Why do you think we haven't heard anything past the final 4? Just wait and see. Question is,will you be willing to admit you were wrong if my info proves right? @pow@

I'm not gonna waste my time debating this. Why do you think we haven't heard anything past the final 4? Just wait and see. Question is,will you be willing to admit you were wrong if my info proves right? @pow@

I'll owe you a coke and call it some lucky guesses. Mean while I shall continue & enjoy buying super hero squads @smilepunch@