so, why no Lobo in DCUC?

ButchBeretta

This had been answered a few times in the past. Mattle is too scared to make him. He's just too violent.

and Doomsday is not violent?????

frankly I do not understand because they give the so many idiot excuses by a figure so potentially commercial, good, quiza one is a trick, did not say that either they do not sacarian the figure of Hal Jordan on sale? by problems of licenses or something similar, and now one scores for this 2008 like one of the three but looked for within the following months, quiza the executives of single Mattel play with our restlessness to increase the interest of the consumers in their merchandise.

I was thinking it was something like that. funny we can get figures of Deathstroke and the Punsiher and GI Joe loaded with heavy artillery...but we cant have one intergalactic bounty hunter. weird.

I think Lobo cannot be made is because he is anti-hero with his own comic. Deathstroke and the others are different because they are villians and as such, villians should be evil and do all sorts of evil things like....smoking.

However, Lobo is a good guy, more or less and I think Mattel might be scared of little kids buyin Lobo's comics and being confused at the character's role. I mean, doesn't Lobo goes around catching criminals, killing innocent people, and having sex with hookers?

As for Punisher, I guess Marvel isn't as scared as Mattel or DC.

they dont want an intergalactic bounty hunter on the toy shelfs

Who can blame them, it isn't like intergalactic bounty hunters are popular *coughcough BOBA FETT coughcough* or anything. ;)

The more I think about it - the more I feel the character is a two-bit 90s has-been and only a geeky fanboy (like myself) would care if they saw him or not.

So Mattel drums up the "you can't have him" schtick so we all get antsy ... then they make him a Convention exclusive.

I bet he's a 2009 Comic Con exclusive.

I think Lobo cannot be made is because he is anti-hero with his own comic. Deathstroke and the others are different because they are villains and as such, villains should be evil and do all sorts of evil things like....smoking.

However, Lobo is a good guy, more or less and I think Mattel might be scared of little kids buying Lobo's comics and being confused at the character's role. I mean, doesn't Lobo go around catching criminals, killing innocent people, and having sex with hookers?

As for Punisher, I guess Marvel isn't as scared as Mattel or DC.

Exactly my thoughts. Lobo committed total genocide of his people for kicks (not to mention killing his daughter and an army of bastard children), he smokes and drinks often and excessively, has his own series of obscenities (frag and bastich to name a few), and kills for kicks with violence being the end to the means and the means to the end.

Seriously we are only up to wave 3. I find it hard to believe that Lobo being to violent is the reason Mattel wont release him cause characters e if that’s the case why do the release characters like Doomsday Mongul And even Batman. Take Sinestro for example, Any child who picks up the wave 3 figure when it comes out that asks to go the comic shop to buy a recent issue of Green Lantern will see that he's responsible for lots of violence. That reasoning would be as ridiculous as Hasbro saying NO MORE WOLVERINES I mean how violent is he.

Lobo’s appeared in JLU and S:TAS both cartoons aimed at kids. He'll come eventually as long as the line is supported. They did say for a very long time that Mattel would never make DC characters out side of the Batman/Superman family and look at them now :)