Where are you finding wave 5 at?

wolvie34

I've hit all the Targets in the Grand Rapids, MI area this week and no Wave 5. Couldn't even find a Cobra Legions 5-pack, either. TRU had the GI Joe 5-pack and first Cobra 5-pack but they were still at $30 bucks. No single figures there that I could see. Lots of the Shipwreck wave at Target, though.

awsome they finally made it to louisiana, i'll post when they hit lafayette

On Thursday I found 2 seiges and Snow Job at a local Target. :)

I managed to find a Snake Eyes and Crimson Guard at Target last night, then all 5 of wave 5 at Toys R Us today. Seems like CG is packed 2 per.

Have patience guys. These WILL show up. Don't go to ebay!

I should add that when I picked up CG at Target (skipped SE), they didn't come up on file at the register. Picked up Destro, another CG, Snow Job, and Flash at TRU, where they also didn't come up on file. Paid $5.99 each for them at both locations. I wonder why they aren't on file...?

Seems like wave 4 was mostly skipped everywhere! I found a Scarlett once at Meijer, but that's it. Has anyone else seen them at all? I would like just one carded Air Trooper and I'd be happy.

I went out last night to the target in Mira Mesa, SD, and saw a boatload of series 1 comic book 2 packs (3 pegs full more or less) and next to them were pegs for the single packs with Hooded CobraCommander in front and to my surprise wave 5 hidden behind them. There was 1 snowjob, 1 Crimson Guard, and several black snake eyes, and several Flash figures. No destros though darnit. I picked up 1 of each, and of course at the register they were not entered in so they had to call back for the numbers. Also to anyone interested there were a couple shipwrecks with anchor tat. I don't remember seeing any of the 5 packs on clearance or full price. I will continue my search tonight for the gold noggin' destro. when are the vehicles supposed to be coming out? Also, my worries is that we won't see future waves of the comic 2 packs considering the first wave was more or less just goofy repaints and are filling the pegs. I bought my share. Those future waves do look awesome and I can't wait to get them. We finally get a Devils Due Storm Shadow albiet shirtless so will have to make some mods.

Is anyone else thinking of the fact that we went from 2 packs back to single packs and now are getting 2 packs again with the single packs lol. I'm not complaining I just thought it odd. And I do like the idea with the comic book repros.

I should add that when I picked up CG at Target (skipped SE), they didn't come up on file at the register. Picked up Destro, another CG, Snow Job, and Flash at TRU, where they also didn't come up on file. Paid $5.99 each for them at both locations. I wonder why they aren't on file...?

Seems like wave 4 was mostly skipped everywhere! I found a Scarlett once at Meijer, but that's it. Has anyone else seen them at all? I would like just one carded Air Trooper and I'd be happy.

Weird that they are coming up Not of File since they share the same DPCI as the other waves.

I had the same trouble myself with these. I gave the cashier the number so I could buy them.

I checked the Shipwreck and CC that came in the same case and they scan fine.

ive found everybody except snowjob and destro at a few targets

The only time I saw Wave 4 was at Walmart two weeks before Christmas.

It was only one case.

With so many reports of stores barren of JOE product for most of the holiday season, I wonder if this wave has come and gone. I guess we'll find out after the resets.

ive found everybody except snowjob and destro at a few targets

Any problems with Wave 5 scanning at the register?

I went to Target yesterday afternoon in Pleasant Hill, CA. and i found 1 Crimson Guard.

He wouldn't scan so I brought up a Beach Head and had the guy scan that one.

finally found a bunch of CGs, snowjob, and Destro at the Target off the Calvine exit in elk grove. i was surprised they didn't show up on the register, so i said 3.99, dam! i wanted to say 2.99 but that was pushin it. lil troop of CGs for cheap, not bad!! i left Flash behind, he didn't look good, the legs looked funky. lookin back, i should have gone with 2.99, heheh! F#CK Ebay!!!

Found Destro, Snowjob and Flash yesterday at Meijer. They only had one of each. They had one SE but wasn't interested in another different colored one. Just have to find some Crimson Guards and I'll be set for this wave. I would have to say I like Snowjob the best in this wave because of all the accessories but the cloth cape for Destro is way cool. I wish they would use cloth on Marvel Legends instead of that heavy rubber/plastic.

This mornign I found all of wave 4 & 5 at the Wal-Mart supercenter in Chino / Chino Hills. After buying one of each and 2 CG, they still had left about 4 Snowjobs, 2 IG Destros, 5 Flashs, 5 or 6 CG, and 1 Air Trooper Cobra left. They should also be putting up the Wave 2 comic book packs this afternoon or tomorrow.

Our TRU has Wave 5 (Frederick, MD)...I just got IG Destro, 2 CGs, Flash and Snow Job..but passed on the Snake Eyes repaint. So they HAVE officially started showing up here on the East Coast.

Our TRU has Wave 5 (Frederick, MD)...I just got IG Destro, 2 CGs, Flash and Snow Job..but passed on the Snake Eyes repaint. So they HAVE officially started showing up here on the East Coast.

uh yeah, found 'em last weekend at a few different targets w/o prices showing up. stocked up on cg's for $3 apiece @firedevil@ havne't see them at a TRU yet though. the ones near me don't have normal space for it, just a few pegs at the end of the aisle and then sigma six still wasting space.