Where are you finding wave 5 at?

wolvie34

I PERSONALLY HAVENT SEEN WAVE 5 YET-------ALTHOUGH I DID FIND A FRESH CASE OF COMIC PACKS-A FW DAYS AGO---JUST BOUGHT ONE OF EACH

SO IM UP TO DATE ON ALL THE COMIC PAKS-----WAVES 1-4 AND THE TWO 5 PAKS------------------THE LEGIONS 5 PAK STILL ELUDES ME!!

@sonar@ :(:( @sonar@

BUT NOTHING OF WAVE 5 FROM LANSING TO FLINT AND INBETWEEN

DOC

I PERSONALLY HAVENT SEEN WAVE 5 YET-------ALTHOUGH I DID FIND A FRESH CASE OF COMIC PACKS-A FW DAYS AGO---JUST BOUGHT ONE OF EACH

SO IM UP TO DATE ON ALL THE COMIC PAKS-----WAVES 1-4 AND THE TWO 5 PAKS------------------THE LEGIONS 5 PAK STILL ELUDES ME!!

@sonar@ :(:( @sonar@

BUT NOTHING OF WAVE 5 FROM LANSING TO FLINT AND INBETWEEN

DOC

Doc,

The Target near me had the LEGIONS 5 PAK marked down to 12.99 the other day. Do you want me grab one for you if they still have them tomorrow morning?

I did find all of Wave 5 at Walmart in Saginaw just before Christmas, but fought off the urge being so close to Christmas. My wife went back to buy the whole set for me (on that very day) for Christmas and the only ones they had left were a Crimson Guard and a Flash (which I was very happy to get). I also have seen a Flash at the Walmart in Fenton. Now I need Destro and Snow Job!!!

Doc, they had a ton of the Legions at Target in Saginaw over the weekend for 12 bucks. By the way, did you pick up Wave 2 Comic Packs at Walmart? Which one? Owosso Walmart seems to be doing the switch over, hopefully they will get them soon.

I've found it fairly common in toy lines that a first shipment of a particular wave hits stores and then there follows a period of time where they're not found again until the wave starts shipping again.

In the cases of Wave 4 and 5 - I think a few cases managed to get out to stores before Christmas, but it'll most likely take a little while for the next shipment of cases will be made and sent out. My hunch is that Waves 4 and 5 will be plentiful within the next four weeks or so. Just a guess.

Haven't seen Wave 4 or 5 of the singles. No wave 2 comic packs either. Guess I dropped outta this line at the right time. <_<

I think wave 5 has just hit CO, and not here in Castle Rock, but in Denver. I have yet to see wave 4 or comic packs wave 2, but im sure we'll see the wave 2 comic packs in the next few weeks. Wave 4 on the other hand seems to have skipped us by, not sure yet. No big really as their just rereleases.

I found a lone wave 5 SE at a Target in RI. No other peeps in the RI/MASS area have found any wave 4 or 5. All are Wal-marts have yet to do their resets. Comic pack wave 1 and singles wave 1, 2, and 3 are easy to find around here. The only thing is when I bought the Wave 5 SE he didn't ring up at the register. The clerk scanned another joe I was buying twice instead. That fig was from wave 3. Thought is was a little odd.

So, all of a sudden Target stores have Wave 5?! Honestly that surprises me, as all I've seen at local Target stores over the past 3 months has been W2/W3-07. Oh well, I'm glad that people are now finally getting these!