Ok, Help...

Ironbiter

A question, but first, the backstory...

By the end of the newsculpt era, some amazing vehicles had finally come about. After suffering through The Battle Hornet and it's ilk, vehicles like the R.O.C.C., the R.H.I.N.O., and the DTC Cobra H.I.S.S. sparked my imagination in ways that hadn't happened since the 1980s. I didn't buy any of these vehicles during their original release, not because I didn't like them, but because I didn't know what I would do with them. I thought that the vintage figures looked outdated. The new sculpt figures were strangely proportioned and colored, and after my 19th repaint of a gangly Night Creeper, I threw in the towel on Joe Collecting.

I wished for a newsculpt line of classic characters with sculpting that resembled the current Star Wars figures, with even more articulation. To that end, Hasbro delivered with the 25th series and I can't thank them enough. Now that I own these badboys (ignoring the fact that most of them can't sit without a dremel), I decided to go ahead and visit E-bay so that I could pick up my own R.O.C.C., R.H.I.N.O., and DTC H.I.S.S. to accomodate my beloved new troops.

These vehicles are AWESOME, but the R.O.C.C. seemed a bit underarmed. With one gun turret on the trailer, and a missile rack on the cab, I could see this thing being taken down by Cobra pretty easily, killing the 17 troops I'd crammed inside (with a little customizing to the trailer). My first step was to beefing up the R.O.C.C.'s offensive capabilities was to obtain a second turret for the trailer through an online trade. Now my R.O.C.C. was a bit powered up, but I still wanted a gun on the cab for when the missiles ran out. There are hardpoints to install additional weapons all over the R.O.C.C. Many of the amply armed R.H.I.N.O.'s weapons can be used on these hardpoints. However, one hardpoint is considerably smaller than the others. This is the one on the gunner's station on the front of the cab where a figure can stand up, and right in front of the station is a small hardpoint which would be the perfect place to plug in a stationary machine gun. This is obviously what the smaller hardpoint is meant for, but no matter how hard I search online, I cannot find a weapon which will fit into this plug. Does anyone know something that I don't? I.E. Help me arm my R.O.C.C. with a machine gun for the cab. Please?

Thanks in advance.