Vote for your top 5 female ML or Classics or Movie figs!

pastwatch2001

oh, yeah... female figs are pretty thin and fragile, so for me, it's ok if they come with less P.O.A.

yeah, i do think the smaller ones might benefit from less articulation....but i think they need to NOT make them so small and fragile looking. Like, Black Widow and Phoenix had better bodies (although black widow's hips were a little too big) because they lookeed sturdy, like they could kick some ass.

to me Psylocke and Kitty Pryde look WAY too small and fragile. I think with Kitty it worked better because she's supposed to be smaller and younger...but not for Psylocke. Her body is so small and skinny compared to the other MLs that she doesnt look like she could beat up ANYONE.

I mean, i guess lots of female figures have bodies that are too small....like Storm is such a good figure (and it'd probably be like, my 6th or 7th favorite female figure), but she's never drawn as thin and frail looking as her figure is. She's supposed to be curvy and stuff.....same thing with Emma. She's supposed to be curvy, not wearing a diaper. and Mystique and Scarlett Witch have bodies that are way too small, and the tonss of articulation makes them look even worse (although they both also suffer from ugly faces, diapers and bad paint applications).

1. ML 8 Storm - no other female figure comes close.

2. Psylocke

3. ML 15 Spider-Woman varient (Arachne)- I liked this figure better than the original because it didn't have those awkward webs under the arms.

4. She-Hulk- good figure which would have been better with waist articulation and decent paint.

5. Kitty Pryde

If I had to chose 5 based on overall sculpt and likeness to the character, I wouldn't be able to choose anything from Toybiz or Hasbro. What I will do instead is pick my 5 favorites, and list what I like and hate about them.

5) She-Hulk: I absolutely love this sculpt. The fact that she does not have waist articulation does not bother me at all because the costume does not lend itself to waist articulation, and if you think about it, the human body does not articulate at the waist--It is more of a torso movement.

4) Lady Deathstrike: Not my favorite character, but it terms of sculpt and application she came out very well. I was very pleased with how she turned out

3) Marvel Girl Rachel Grey: Out of all the female sculpts Hasbro has made, this one is my favorite. Her body is not frail looking, but looks very athletic. The ball joints for the knees don't really bother me because I like to pose her standing up, but I can see why some people don't like them. The face application could have used painted on my better if Hasbro went away with using shiny plastic for the flesh, but overall, I love this figure.

2) ML Storm: I really love this figure in terms of sculpt, but she is way too thin, and her head is too small

1) Phoenix/Dark Phoenix: My favorite of all the females. I do feel she suffers from overarticultion. The feet are the worst, they don't even look feminine. She should have sculpted boots on like Storm does instead of having them painted on. the neck joint is too big, and she doesn't have much of a waistline. Her costume would look better with creases and some piping to distinguish where the black separates from the green in the breast area. Phoenix's costume is also supposed to be liquid gold and green, not yellow and green. Jean also has the best butt of any of the females easily. I can't understand why people can't get that right. I do love her face sculpt. Mine looks like Nicole Kidman. I am also very pleased with her hair.

Easy!

5. FFML Invisible Woman- wonderful base body. I recently swapped her head/hands out with X3 Jean's and I'll be damned if she doesn't look hella different?

4. Psylocke- With all the potential Betts had, I expected a much better figure. She would have been number one?

3. Warbird/Phoenix- took an odd looking body and tweaked it just enough to make it functional. Almost to the point of...

2. Boxset Invisible Woman/Black Widow- with the exception of those shins being cast way to long, this has every element of female curves. Even went as far as giving her unique hips.

1. Storm- this one got everything right, her boots concealed her thigh articulation, those heels, and the fact that she had a waist cut as well as an ab flex was brilliant!

If I had to chose 5 based on overall sculpt and likeness to the character, I wouldn't be able to choose anything from Toybiz or Hasbro. What I will do instead is pick my 5 favorites, and list what I like and hate about them.

5) She-Hulk: I absolutely love this sculpt. The fact that she does not have waist articulation does not bother me at all because the costume does not lend itself to waist articulation, and if you think about it, the human body does not articulate at the waist--It is more of a torso movement.

4) Lady Deathstrike: Not my favorite character, but it terms of sculpt and application she came out very well. I was very pleased with how she turned out

3) Marvel Girl Rachel Grey: Out of all the female sculpts Hasbro has made, this one is my favorite. Her body is not frail looking, but looks very athletic. The ball joints for the knees don't really bother me because I like to pose her standing up, but I can see why some people don't like them. The face application could have used painted on my better if Hasbro went away with using shiny plastic for the flesh, but overall, I love this figure.

2) ML Storm: I really love this figure in terms of sculpt, but she is way too thin, and her head is too small

1) Phoenix/Dark Phoenix: My favorite of all the females. I do feel she suffers from overarticultion. The feet are the worst, they don't even look feminine. She should have sculpted boots on like Storm does instead of having them painted on. the neck joint is too big, and she doesn't have much of a waistline. Her costume would look better with creases and some piping to distinguish where the black separates from the green in the breast area. Phoenix's costume is also supposed to be liquid gold and green, not yellow and green. Jean also has the best butt of any of the females easily. I can't understand why people can't get that right. I do love her face sculpt. Mine looks like Nicole Kidman. I am also very pleased with her hair.

aaaah!

i actually agree with someone!

I do think Lady Deathstrike is a well done figure, but my biggest problem is that she has a face that makes her look nice. She-Hulk would probably be my 6th favorite female figure.