Vote for your top 5 female ML or Classics or Movie figs!

pastwatch2001

We're always griping how female figs aren't done well or how Psylocke is the best one. Let's see if we can at least come up with 5 decent sculpts or just happen to be your favorite.

1. She-Hulk

2. Phasing Invisible Woman from FF Movie 1

3. Ms. Marvel

4. Psylocke

5. X-Men Classics Rogue

Also, here's a question: do you think because of their smaller, thinner and generally more fragile build, female figures should sacrifice articulation for sculpt?

Of the ones I own...

DSCN4201__scaled_300.jpg

f4m1-iw1.jpg

mlw2-she-hulk.jpg

mlf4-sue.jpg

wasp_black.jpg

I would give up a lot of articulation for better sculps.

top 5

1) Phoenix

2) Ms. Marvel

3) Rachel Grey

4) Spiderwoman (and the Arachne variant, since they are exactly the same figure just painted differently - Jean and Ms Marvel have different heads so i felt like they couldn't count in the same spot)

5) HML Invisible Woman

Hey Pastwatch are you going to tally these after awhile? i'd be interested to know what the best is.

Sure, wasn't planning on it but why not? Curious myself to see how the numbers shake out. Let's leave it open for the week and I'll post the results a week from today. That way we all have something to start off our Monday.

1. ML8 Storm - she is hands down the best female ML figure. can't believe she isn't appearing more here

2. MLGM Kitty Pryde - great sculpt reuse of the FFmovie Invisible Woman, just wish she had a different costume on)

3. ML14 Psylocke - she is nearly perfect, he head could use a tad bit of work though

4. MLGM Warbird - I cant say anything bad about her

5. ML15 Spiderwoman - same as above

honorable mention

FF movie Invisible Woman - she has the same sculpt as Kitty Pryde... so I left her down here

XMC Rogue - really great figure.. but she can't make a sitting pose cause her legs don't go all the way up.

She Hulk - very nice sculpt but a cheesy face

Phoenix - good body sculpt but a scary face

and I am pretty sure that these are the ONLY really good female sculpts.

1. ML Storm - Not only my favorite, but she is the best sculpted female ML figure.

2. ML Psylocke - a great general female sculpt

3. ML Phoenix (Dark Phoenix, Warbird) - great sculpt we can forgive her big shoulders

4. FF Movie Invisible Woman - good accurate sculpt

5. ML Wasp - again good general female sculpt & she didn't have those scary Spider-Woman man-hands ACK!

Hasbro She-Hulk and white queen have nice body sculpts, lets hope they continue this way, But faces are not good at all!!!

1) She-Hulk

2) Storm

3) Sue (Alba)

Solid!

Psylocke? the fiugure was "ALRIGHT", they didnt mae her as hot as she looked in the comics.

but heres my five in no particular order

Domino

Warbird

Rogue (green and yellow costume)

phoenix

storm

black cat

......and for the future, SPIRAL.

hasbro pls make a jean grey figure. the orange and yellow outfit, you know like the one in the animated fox series. also, jubilee AND Boomer, and Polaris. and then i can rest in peace.

my top 5 females are:

Kitty Pryde/ Giant-Man series

Psylocke/ Mojo series (great body but average face sculpt)

She-Hulk/ HML 2

Wasp red variant/ Modok series

Storm/ ML-8

And to answer your thought question: I don't mind the lose of some articulation if the sculpt is thicker adn improved. I am sick of the skinny arms. The Psylocke, Wasp, and Kitty Pryde figures were great improvements, but I need better hands than they gave to the She-Hulk and Spider-Woman.

1. She-Hulk

2. Psylocke

3. Storm

4. Marvel Girl

5. Ms Marvel

1. Wasp (red variant)

2. Ms. Marvel

3. She-Hulk

4. Marvel Girl (rachel grey)

5. Domino or boxset Invisible Woman

honorable mention: great looking figure if you're into it, but the Spider-man movie mary jane from the original film, not the horrible figure from part 3.