Best Venom figure?

pastwatch2001

My favorite is the HML Venom. I've gotten some great poses from him. I like the Spider-Man Classics one a very close second. I am a bit disappointed withe the Unleashed 360 Venom. It's an ok figure but i think $19.99 is asking a lot for such below average articulation in my opinion.

Here's a pic of my "Five Deadly Venoms!"

DSC01435.jpg

would u be willing to part with that hasbro venom just asking

I'm going to be a minority, here, and say the Hasbro ML Spider-Man Trilogy Venom is my favorite. It's solely due to the fact that I use the super-articulated Spider-Man action figure from the first movie as my default Spidey. The only other regular Spidey I have is from the 2001 Toybiz Spider-Man Classic line, with Spider-Man 2099, Scarlett Spider and Black Spidey, from KayBee Toys.

I've bought other Toybiz ML Spideys, but gave them to my kids.

SMC 16 Venom with or without tongue, action feature or not, movie version or not, is hands down the best sculpt of Venom ever!! Even with the rubber jaw, who cares?? I don't tinker around with that jaw, and lose sleep over it, it looks perfect.

amen brotha! #US1# #US1# #US1#

• 5 weeks later...

I't a tough one to decide for me...... See the SMC series 16 I think is a nicely Artuculated one but his Arms are just too short..... the best propotioned one though, is the another earlier SMC Venome, the same mold that Hasbro Released in the Origin Series....But that mold always had a terrible paint job.....So it all depends on your taste...do you like articulation or detail in size ?

Hasbro needs to take that big movie one and remold/ repaint it to be comic book style.(if I'm not mistaken he's about the size of the ML3 Movie Colossus) Which would be the best Venom if/or when they do it.

But, what I did is I customized that earlier Venom from SMC....

SinisterSin.jpg

If you can see him Carefully.

here are SOME of the venoms I have, take your pic which is best -

375are2.jpg

theres no way you saw a bunch of these

i can look at the card and clearly see that it was opened and he was put in

i have no idea why some one would swap such a good figure for a crappy one though

def not released by hasbro,some one swapped and you got a better deal

u would think they would have them on ebay but ive never seen that figure in my life. Im sure soemone swapped it out.

SMC 16 is the best followed by the MS Venom IMO. I would love to see a more scaled down size MCF Venom with the creepy grim. Maybe Hasbro can make a first appearance Venom and make him. I'd want him to look just like the old 12" toybiz Venom from the 90s which is probably one of the best Venom figures ever made but never in the 6" scale.