Anybody hear anything on the status of Hellboy?

MrBlisterfists

I'd love movie style figures, as well as Comic-Themed figures.

of course, I'd love 'em to be in the 6" Scale.

I know Mezco did figures for the first movie, as well as two waves of comic figures, then Gentle Giant acquired the rights, and they produced several Bust Ups, and at least one Animated figure.

but where's the license now?

I'd hate for the movie to come and go with no figures of the new (and old) characters.

what scale is GG's Movie Hellboy?

looks to be 6", but I'm not sure.

I ordered mine from Gentle Giant and it stated 6 to 6.25 inches. Can't wait to get the figure, he looks to be pretty awesome. He has two sets of hands. I hope they make a few with the trench coat and with a shirt like in the first movie. I have most of the figures from Mezco and really like them.

Pizza man Z

Well, I got my HellBoy figure from GentleGiant Ltd and he is freaking cool. He is the size of a Marvel Legend and Legendary Comic Hero. The only problem is, is that he is the Exclusive Hellboy with the Horns. He is awesome, but not the one I was looking for and not the one I intended to buy. I have alerted GG about the mistake and they have yet to email me back.

I would love to see an entire line of HellBoy Movie figures from GG. He is freaking cool. The detail is almost dead on and I love the joints and detail of the figure.

I'd love movie style figures, as well as Comic-Themed figures.

of course, I'd love 'em to be in the 6" Scale.

I know Mezco did figures for the first movie, as well as two waves of comic figures, then Gentle Giant acquired the rights, and they produced several Bust Ups, and at least one Animated figure.

but where's the license now?

I'd hate for the movie to come and go with no figures of the new (and old) characters.

I just got the animated version myself, along with his trenchcoat. Not a bad action figure for GG. My only concern is his tinee tiny legs. They look and feel sturdy enough. But only time will tell.

Im looking forward to the 10 inch rotocast. Anyone know when its supposed to be out? BBTS and toywiz say end of January. GG states April ...mmmm

I dunno.

from what I hear MEZCO still has the license for the movie, and will be debuting those figures at Toy Fair.

In a way, I hope that is true, because I have almost all of the Mezco figures that were made for the first movie.

But, in a way I hope that GG has the license and they make more figures. Even though I was not wanting to get this one movie figure with the horns, he is still freaking cool.

• 4 weeks later...

i have all the hellboy toys from all the lines(even the big blast one from years ago). i have to say my display of all the hellboy figs is pretty cool to see all the dif versions.

i LOVED the comic line but alas it is done. i was hoping they'd release more. i had to resort to customizing an extra liz figure into a kate figure

now there is a new 3 3/4 scale line...sheesh...i am gonna be broke. i like these though and they are in scale with joe so that is kinda cool

im still more of a 6 inch scale collector though

p.s. i have an extra liz and hellboy from the first comic series if anyone wants one